Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,279 members, 7,974,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:30 PM

Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend (7627 Views)

Lagos Trader Rapes Nine-year-old Boy In The Anus / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil / Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2008
r_o_b_b_y:

we can't control ourselves because our girlfriend is under the covers with us allowing us to handle and kiss her and when the thing is as strong as a rock, we try to enter and she says no while chuckling. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

should i go on?

plssssssssssssss go on fine boy grin

i just want to laff cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy wink

what a constructive post wink @ rooby

that gal na mumu undecided
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by origina9ja(f): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2008
u gt 2 consider wateva reason why she said no
it called self respect darling
anways carry on
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by robby1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2008
@origina9ja
if you give me £50 and i say "no now. . ." while smilling and still eyeing the money, tell me honestly. what will you think?
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by origina9ja(f): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2008
undecided BUT wink
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by robby1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2008
ehen?
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by origina9ja(f): 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2008
na only £50
wettin dat go do me
abeg jo
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by agaba123(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2008
whitelexi:

I don't know about naija but in UK, as soon as she says "NO", u best stop, even if the tip of your kini was just about to enter the opening, freeze like jordin sparks, and retreat for international obidinma. It doesn't matter if it was practically or automatically or emotionally, just hold your body, get up, dress up and pick your things sharp sharp, and avoid that particular girl for the rest of your life!
You are correct.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by galatico(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2008
You're such a fool!!! who are you trying to fool? Dumb ass how could agree to such things when you know a Guy is always a Guy and would definatly be aroused by such stuffs or do you want to just punish the poor Guy of just kissing, touching and cuddling? serves you right.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by robby1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2008
galatico:

You're such a fool!!! who are you trying to fool? Dumb ass how could agree to such things when you know a Guy is always a Guy and would definatly be aroused by such stuffs or do you want to just punish the poor Guy of just kissing, touching and cuddling? serves you right.

This is very unnecessary. You dont have to insult her for seeking help.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by origina9ja(f): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2008
Robby
ezactly my thought
dat wat nairaland is bout
wat cnt happen 4 real life
peepz would cum nd show dere ugly talent on internet
sad sad sad @galatico i dnt think d babe wnt ur insult
nd right nw i think she need courage
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by robby1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2008
Exactly!
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by chamotex(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2008
What about gals that keep saying 'no, no no', and at the same time taking off their clothes by themselves o.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by yomi123nl(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2008
chamotex:

What about gals that keep saying 'no, no no', and at the same time taking off their clothes by themselves o.
You are damn right, I've witnessed a similar scenario.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Maykelly(f): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2008
Nonsence! He raped you and vice visa. You did not tell us the truth. You were in a relationship for what? Courtship for marriage OR for Boyfriend? And you were sleeping in his arms probably placing your head and others on his body. Who are you fooling; you or them? Now you slept in his arms as firewood that desen't have a sensation.

Please be honest with yourslf and keep your body because your "Body is the Temple of God" Therefore Keep it Holy.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2008
is nut a mata of using 'no' 2 juztify rape,
letz phaze it,
some gyals aktuali say
'no, no' but act 'yea yea'

That should not be a reason to assume she wants it. Who made guys mind readers to decipher what a girl's thinking?Is it not better to take no for no and yes for yes instead of jumping into conclusions and getting into unwarranted troubles?
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by robby1(m): 2:12am On Oct 17, 2008
stillwater:

That should not be a reason to assume she wants it. Who made guys mind readers to decipher what a girl's thinking?Is it not better to take no for no and yes for yes instead of jumping into conclusions and getting into unwarranted troubles?

is it not thesame girls that accuse us of beign clueless when we fail to understand their hints?
Aren't girls very complicated? damn!
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2008
r_o_b_b_y:

is it not thesame girls that accuse us of beign clueless when we fail to understand their hints?
Aren't girls very complicated? damn!

Being called clueless or having a criminal record to your name? You can have your pick.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by tpia: 4:09am On Oct 21, 2008
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by origina9ja(f): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2008
tpia:

If the thing happen for naija no case there. If na abroad, then can you in good conscience report it as rape.

does that mean you can report the case 2 police in nigeriaundecided
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by megastar1(f): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2008
3month or more it doesnt matter i still believe it is rape. she said NO maybe she was scared to get physical (maybe) some people get helpless when scared or in certain positions. the fact about body no be wood screw that. i have bin dating this guy 4 more that 7months, i fancy him, he is cool,sweet almost everytin u want in a guy, we spend weekends together, sleep in the same hotel room, make out and all but NO SEX .when i say no he respects that and when he gets really carried away i give him a job grin. so i say it is rape. well my guy is patience with me cause am *** and he says he really loves me and he is hoping one day and real soon i would feel de same 4 him. @ de body no be wood part he is no saint and he might be getting his piece of ass somewhere else who knows. but the fact remains that when i say no it is NO
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by ENASKI(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2008
if u don't want to get raped again, don't sleep over. its quite difficult for a guy to lie beside a halfnaked lady and pretend its just a log of wood.
Be wise!!!
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by origina9ja(f): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2008
and the guy should respect the fact she said no
abi what part of no does he not understand
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Ndipe(m): 3:02am On Mar 18, 2009
Rape is a crime!
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by origina9ja(f): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2009
serious 1 for dat matter
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by mccloud224(m): 12:37am On Mar 19, 2009
You got raped huh?That's bad?I'm curious though, how did he do it?Did he put a knife to your throat or a gun to your head?Did he threaten you with acid?Did he attempt to swallow poison if he didn't have his way?I'm pretty sure none of the above happened.

Now, you've both been spending time together,kissing and holding hands and most recently, sleeping in each others arms.Can you take an oath in the court of nairaland that you didn't have the idea of having sex at the back of your mind?Not for once?Can you take an oath that you have never had fantasies of making love to him?

Come on, for goodness sake, we are human beings and have needs.What he (might) have done may be wrong but it was bound to happen sooner or later.If you weren't ready, that's understandable but you definitely opened your legs at the dying minute.If you ask me, i'd say you wanted it.That's the truth.

It's a shame that the rape word is used carelessly these days.Maybe you should watch the crime and investigation channel more often and then, you'll know what real rape is.Thank God we are in 9ja else you'd probably be pressing charges and the poor guy would be looking at 10 years or more in the penitentiary.

You need advice?Call him and find out how he feels about you after the "act".
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by blissieng(f): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2009
Hmmmmmmmm

@Poster,

If its really rape as you call it, you will not in this life or the next think of what you said, talkless of typing it.
OR was the (below quote) a joke? IT MUST BE JOKE right?

EVERYONE, THAT WAS A JOKE! A rather funny one.

'Now for like two days now, i havn't called him cos my affections for him has redused a bit thot i still love him a lot cos he is a kind and gentle guy[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]. I just don't know waht to say to him on phone or what to do when i see him. '
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Phillfree(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2009
That's bad, whn white girls r payin we blacks here to screw them, my brothers r at home hustlin for cunt's, damn.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by keyne(f): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ poster
y were u sleeping in his arms?body no b wood,abeg.
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by Emmacarnegie(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2010
My dear if u wanted 2 resist u would have anywhere de deed is done i believe is a nice lesson
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by lastpage: 2:05am On Apr 02, 2011
Funny funny thread! grin grin

Reminds me of the WikkiLeaks guy, "Assange", and the two women charging him for "violation"!

Some Women and their antics sha!
Always playing the "defenseless victim"!

If you dont like the heat, get far-away from the kitchens! S-I-M-P-L-E-S

Help Ooooo, my girlfriend has just r.a.ped violated me Ooooo angry angry
I was sleeping jejeely and she removed my pants,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
and put me in her mouth and before l could say "Jack", l was shaking and pouring cream! kiss kiss kiss

I felt so baad ,,,,and soft, afterwards! (sobs and sheds a few teardrops)

Can somebody dooo something PLEAZE? angry angry angry
Or cant you see that l am angry  angry angry
Re: Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend by zibah1: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2012
whitelexi:

I don't know about naija but in UK, as soon as she says "NO", u best stop, even if the tip of your kini was just about to enter the opening, freeze like jordin sparks, and retreat for international obidinma. It doesn't matter if it was practically or automatically or emotionally, just hold your body, get up, dress up and pick your things sharp sharp, and avoid that particular girl for the rest of your life!

dead on target. whatever your relationship or whether you think she was egging you on does not matter. If you hear NO, get out and stay out. Maybe in Nigeria there is no way of redress for women who were forced into intimacy but it does not change the fact that intimacy with any woman (even if she's a hooker) without her EXPLICIT consent/ignoring her protests will qualify as molestation/rape depending on how far the guy went.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) / Abia Airport Funds Diverted To 32 Companies, Governor Alex Otti Alleges (Video) / Yahoo Boys Formats In Nigeria - See How They Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.