Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,802 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Cure For Waistpain,back Ache, Athritis And Rheumatism - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Waistpain,back Ache, Athritis And Rheumatism (794 Views)

Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? / Cure Rheumatism Your Self Don't Go To Doctors. This Is Do It Your Self (diys) / Please My Back Ache Seriously (doctor Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Waistpain,back Ache, Athritis And Rheumatism by dunhill26(m): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2014
Everybody have something to say about what they sell to make profit, but i have to say something about Swissgarde. I have been having back pain since 2006 as a result of the unbalanced way i carried 50kg bags of cement that caused my back to dislocate. for 6yrs i have been enduring it but the pain was increasing. Iv gone for many xrays and the doctor told me that there is nothing wrong wth my back and gave me drugs. After taking those drugs the pain goes and come back within few weeks. This have been happening over and over till i became fed up of taking the drugs. After doing my research online, i discovered testimonies about swissgarde. I wanted to give it a try. I went to their office and told them my problem. they recommend A&R complex, Cal-c-mag and omega plus. After taking them, i started noticing the effect within 2days. As i post this, I dont feel any pain again. I can sit without relaxing my back for hours. As a result of this i decided to help people who have such problems by investing in the business. Swissgarde is a Network marketing company from South Africa. its been around for 22yrs. if u want to give the product a try, contact me through whatsapp or call....08136478517, 08183808324

(1) (Reply)

Court Stops FG From Sacking Resident Doctors / Reasons Why Kponmo Is Dangerous To Health And Could Be Banned In Nigeria / Akha,thailand Tetanus Vaccinations And Miscarriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.