Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? (11338 Views)

100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings / 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History / Exotic Bead Designs For Traditional Weddings & All Occassions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by mamaput(f): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2006
LMVFAO Bleep is Bleep and dis virgin is disvagin
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Cleofel(f): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2006
i think anyone can have a white wedding but what i know is that only virgins can have a holy marriage(with the long white vail)
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by mamaput(f): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2006
Only if the man is a Virgin too
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by lunafish(f): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2006
If you wanna wear white; virgin or not; Wear it. Whatever makes you happy because it's your day.
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by wasty(f): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2006
that's me grin grin grin grin
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by m4malik(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2006
Abeg, make I hear word. Let any woman choose what to wear, especially red for those randy husbands wey no dey hear word! Have you noticed that almost in all cases, the man wears black suits?? shocked

Virgins should be commended for their chastity. But if someone wasn't one before marriage, that should not disqualify them from choosing white for their special day. It's a celebration, not a refugee procession!
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by emforsuhaz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2006
if it were so,do you think we will ever have white weddings? i really doubt wink grin grin
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by earthrealm(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2006
the difference is the veil,
virgins wear veils, non virgins dont!!

but why everyone dey focus on female virgins, what of male virgins??,
wetin dem supz wear??!!
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by mamaput(f): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2006
earthrealm:

the difference is the veil,
virgins wear veils, non virgins don't!!

but why everyone dey focus on female virgins, what of male virgins??,
wetin them supz wear??!!

Thankyou
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by katherinae(f): 5:24am On Aug 15, 2006
PROPLE PEOPLE, VIRGINITY IS NOT A TECHNICAL WORD, MANY GIRLS DO SOME FREAKY THINGS WAY BEFORE THEY GET PHYSICALLY DISVIRGINED, FORM MASTURBATION TO FANTASY. SO AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED ONCE U HAVE LEARNT OR UNDERSTAND SEX, IN A WAY U ARE DISVIRGINED U ARE NOT PURE ANYMORE BECUSE UI KNOW ABOUT IT, U CRAVE IT BUT WANT TO WAIT. VIRGINITY MEANS PURITY ON ALL LEVELS, SORRY GIRLS BUT KISSING AND DOING OTHER STUFF APART FORM HAVING SEX SPIRITUALLY DOES NOT STILL MAKE U A VIRGIN, U LOST UR VIRGINITY SPIRITUALLY ONCE U LEARNT OR HUNG AROUND AND GIGGLED AND WANTED TO KNWO MORE ABOUT SEX. NOW OF COURSE PHYSICALLY U STILL ARE, AND LIKE MOST GIRLS KNOW LOSING UR VIRGINITY IS AN AWKWARD PROCESS. ESPECIALLY WEHN U DO IT WITH THE ONE U LOVE. SO I GUESS FOR THOSE WOMEN WHO FEEL THEY CANT WEAR WHITE ON THEIR WEDDING DAYS, THERE IS ALWAYS BLACK, BECAUSE WHITE SIGNIFIES THE BEGINING OF LIFE, WITH UR HUSBAND. AND FO RTHOSE WHO WANT TO WEAR WHITE REGARDLESS OF THEIR PAST, NOW THOSE AR THE SMART ONES.
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by SuNnChNn(f): 5:29am On Aug 15, 2006
Non virgins (men and women) wear black

Virgins wear white

Crazy
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by emforsuhaz(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2006
my Gs wuna bad o!! grin grin
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by rightdude(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2006
hey this topic brought out the best in our females, well in my opinion if we were to stick to white gowns for virgins alone then the white gowns wont be marketable in naija, abi mo paro
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by ladykool(f): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2006
wat do u mean by only virgins deserve white wedding that just rubbish
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by eloquent(m): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2006
In d real sense,wearing white on wedding days was meant to showcase d pride of a woman's virginity.its not easy a woman keeping herself till marriage winkbut now things have changed any girl can wear a white gown on her wedding day even if she's not a virgin i wish it were like those days like was stated by westlife;" BACK THEN WHEN WOMEN STILL KNEW THE VALUE OF THEIR VIRGINITY AND MEN WERE MEN"
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by trix: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2006
like some people have pointed out, it's all relative, determined by customs,beliefs, and what not. and i think it should be an issue between the man and woman ONLY. for example, if your husband is d only guy you've ever been with, to him you're a virgin, abi?

besides, nowadays the 'in' colour is ivory/cream, so if u want a classy, "happening" wedding, you'd probably not be wearing white, whether you're a virgin or not.

abeg,let's move on! grin
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by spikedcylinder: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2006
I was thinking about something recently.
Take Jessica Simpson for example,she was a virgin till marraige,celebrated,had her own tv show,was popular,blah blah blah.What happened in the end?She divorced her husband!And the main speculation was that she was cheating on him?Why?She had seen just one d!ck all her life and must have been uber curious about others.
This is just a fact of human life people seldom admit,people like variety!!!Accept that and move on with your life!!!Life would be simpler that way!
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Ynot(m): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2006
Take Jessica Simpson for example,she was a virgin

Don't even get Jessica Simpson involved in this matter. She said she was a virgin before marriage so did Britney Spears until we learnt otherwise.
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by spikedcylinder: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2006
Why not?Why cant i get her involved?ok,lets assume she was a virgin,where did the whole thing end?Does virginity determine a person's character?
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by kike001(f): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2006
dats if u want a white weedin in da frist place i prefer a pink or blue weddin
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Joan2(f): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2006
White or whatever colour, it really does not matter.
I think I like Mamaput's idea
If the guy too supposed to wear a colour like orange suit or "any colour that is not fine on suit" if he is not a virgin
The thing is that if the woman is pregnant the the belle don dey bulge she fit just wear another colour. Abi no be so?
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by gazilgasto(f): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2006
thats true but 2nd chance for the repented otherwise peter won't be call the apostle
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by sammyjl(f): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2006
It ok. How do you know who is the virgin or not except for the fact that some have kids kisslol
A man can have kids and no one would know about it.

Its a special day, so yeah everyone deserves a white wedding. What about the guys are they in on this or not. Why shouldn't they be virgins and we girls are virgins and do they expect to marry virgins in the long run?

I totally don't agree with Kamsy and Rhea you are so simple minded! Who says white is the colour of purity and all that nonsense, what is red, blue, pink and all the other colours for?

Oh angry Who are you to determine what colour we wanna wear, 'black'. this goes to SuNnChNn. And leave the celebrities out of this, Jessica and Britney, yeah they like to brag. Look at Jess, is she still married and she claims she was a virgin, even if she was lets assume, did it gurantee her a long happy marriage? Puh leeze!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by deb(m): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2007
@MrBean
Hmmh, Now we have an idea who the VIRGINS are on Nairaland. grin grin grin

Exactly grin grin cheesy grin wink
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by gentledove(f): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2008
@ poster,

youa re right. ONLY THE VIRGINS DESERVE WHITE WEDDINGS. any other person who has lost her virginity must wear RED OR PINK on that day. the virginity issue should also include the man. let them go through medical test to discover if the two are virgins. until then, no white wedding. i don talk my own[b][/b] grin
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Blackcat(f): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2008
White wedding as the name implies is a white man's wedding(how many white girls marry as virgins?). Nigerians virgins get to do the traditional wedding in the village with all the elders present if you are not a virgin the elders do not turn up just you and your husbands people and friends do it
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Epi: 4:20am On Sep 02, 2009
@poster

And why only virgins deserves white weddingss when it was Queen Victoria who introduced the white dress/white wedding as a symbol of wealth. I'm sure QV wasn't a virgin, only god knows how many guards she slept with

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedding_dress
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Gabry(f): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2009
Epi:

@poster

And why only virgins deserves white weddingss when it was Queen Victoria who introduced the white dress/white wedding as a symbol of wealth. I'm sure QV wasn't a virgin, only god knows how many guards she slept with

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedding_dress

Heheheh! History freak! grin grin grin tongue
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Epi: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2009
Gabby, watch me don a white dress on my wedding day grin
re fb comment, remember my mommy is here. we r getting ready to drive to dc (see family members) so i'll chat with you tonight. **muah**
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Gabry(f): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2009
u going to DC? Road trip? shocked Ohhh. . Im so jelous! I wanna come too!!!! Please!! bring me along. i promise Ill be good and Ill be quiet! Pleasee grin grin grin
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Epi: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2009
gabz, go log on to your webcam now(b4 8 )
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Gabry(f): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2009
Epi. something happen and nI dont really think its appropriate to go online today. Im so sorry sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Popular Pastor Funke Adejumos' Son Weds In Akure (photos) / "Leave Comedy For Shortcut" Shutsdown Abuja, As Performing Kids Bag Scholarship / 10 Real Life Mermaid Caught On Camera (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.