Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,255 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. (1066 Views)

Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid / S-south Youths Oppose Jonathan’s Alleged 2nd Term Bid / S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by phoneport(m): 4:16am On Jul 29, 2014
Come Thursday 31 July, not fewer than I Million Niger Delta (South South) Youths will be on a solidarity rally For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election bid.
What a patriotic N.D youth's initiative. But why did this same youths never rally against Boko-Haram destructive tendencies like this, or the more than a 100 days kidnapped Chibuk Girls Saga, ho lest i forget the low and high placed corruption drama acted out before our eyes and even responsible for the death of some Nigerian youths during the nation wide re-recruitment scam.
If the youths of Nigeria can mobilize themselves like this, Note:'' Not on a political agenda connotation stand for a man or a political party'',
then i think the revolutionary awaken will be started.
Issues like this and more do keep me awake often times, and i ask myself questions like these;
Why are Nigerian youths not proactive like those in the western world?
Why do Nigerian youths always rally round questionable political figures and even for some destructive political parties?
Why do Nigerian youths act Dump when Shit are dumped on them everyday by Scrupulous elements parading themselves as politicians?
Are Nigerian youths so daft?
Why cant they mobilize themselves as one and speak out, and most especially fight for their right?

Nigeria on my mind.

6 Likes

Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 29, 2014
FTC
Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 29, 2014
Una goodluck o but FTC just in case
Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Caseless: 4:31am On Jul 29, 2014
Paid youths!
op, nigerian youths rally around questionable characters(politicians) because they'r idle and jobless. Give them a peanut, and they will be on the street for u.

7 Likes

Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Caseless: 4:33am On Jul 29, 2014
JohnSno: Una goodluck o but FTC S2C just in case
FIXED!

1 Like

Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Goandie: 4:39am On Jul 29, 2014
caseless: Paid youths!
op, nigerian youths rally around questionable characters(politicians) because they'r idle and jobless. Give them a peanut, and they will be on the street for u.
Actual 1million hungry youths but I can be very sure dey are not up 2 100k people there, pple tend 2 blow things out of proportion nowadays

5 Likes

Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Caseless: 4:46am On Jul 29, 2014
Goandie:
Actual 1million hungry youths but I can be very sure dey are not up 2 100k people there, pple tend 2 blow things out of proportion nowadays
they cant even get up to that figure. Who counted them?

5 Likes

Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by RoyalRoy(m): 4:54am On Jul 29, 2014
The 1million youths match for Sanni Abacha comes to mind.
Organised by a certain Daniel Kanu.

And we all know what became of Abacha and his dreams.

Let's keep watching!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Goandie: 5:07am On Jul 29, 2014
caseless: they cant even get up to that figure. Who counted them?
My brother na so d lie amaze mi ooo, me just want to know who counted d pple and how dem take count d pple or na d pple dey shout number dem selves.

2 Likes

Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Caseless: 6:21am On Jul 29, 2014
Goandie:
My brother na so d lie amaze mi ooo, me just want to know who counted d pple and how dem take count d pple or na d pple dey shout number dem selves.
i taya too
Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by omenka(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2014
caseless: Paid youths!
You got that right. And that explains why they'd always make sure the youths remain unemployed and unemployable! They need willing and ready foot soldiers when they want to execute their uncanny agendas.
You would never find their children marching on any street in their own support!!

1 Like

Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Caseless: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2014
omenka: You got that right. And that explains why they'd always make sure the youths remain unemployed and unemployable! They need willing and ready foot soldiers when they want to execute their uncanny agendas.
You would never find their children marching on any street in their own support!!
and this is what i say NO to. I can't b that heartless to support a clueless and merciless(the only pple that get mercy are those corrupt ones they have as cabinet members) gov't like the one we have in place. Even if one is jobless, must trade his/her sense of pride for a peanut frm pdp? The issue is that, people forget that pdp(evil party) created 90% of our problems. Sms!

1 Like

Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by egift(m): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2014
Hahahaha. The same South-South youths that did not join Fuel Subsidy Protest, even insulted those of us that did, are now using the protest picture because it is convenient grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by size38: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2014
1 million engaged or Jobless youths? Going to match for a president who couldn't provide Jobs for ordinary 500 youths from Niger Delta? I count myself out.

3 Likes

Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Bashirfuntua(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2014
Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by CastleandGreen: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2014
@OP it is. dangerous to be called a fool, why don't ask the northerns why have they not protest the killing of christians in the north? I think they better things to do with your MB.
Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
1m jobless youths to march fo mr Goatluck ebola. Tnks to peanut given 2 dem 4 ogogoro

1 Like

Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by TUMIC(m): 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ha ha ha ha ha ha i laugh in Swahili. So this one eyokun youths no get work at all. chia! chia!
There is God ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Descartes: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
grin
Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Descartes: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
cheesy
Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by cyril83(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Slaves in their fatherland.
Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by cyril83(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: grin

Descartes: cheesy

Why are you laughing ? Hope you can see for yourself now ?
Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Descartes: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
cyril83:

Why are you laughing ? Hope you can see for yourself now ?

undecided
Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
My Beloved South South, since when did we denigrate so low that we have forgot what we have always Clamoured for? How Long Will Some of Us Continue to be a Tool in the hands of Politician? Of What Benefit is the few Millions from Politicians to just a few compared to the Welfare of the entire region? How long shall we be used as a Tool to actualise the ambitions of politicians?
#ResourceControl

1 Like

Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
One million south-south youths my foot! They are mostly PDP e-rats on Nairaland and Facebook. Don't mind the hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: One million south-south youths my foot! They are mostly PDP e-rats on Nairaland and Facebook. Don't mind the hypocrites!
on foint
Re: I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. by Brimmie(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Boko Haram this is your opportunity to destroy these pests! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The 36-year-old Skeleton Of A Dead Baby Has Been Found Inside A Woman / What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally / [deleted]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.