Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,788 members, 7,886,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On (1676 Views)

Ladies, Hw Do U Control Ur Urge? / Ladies Hw Do U Feel Wen A Condom Burst Durin S*x, And Guys Wat Comes 2 Ur Mind / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 29, 2014
I hv been living in an easthern state for 3 years now, But I have decided to go back to the west where am from But the problem is there is a girl am dating she loves me so much, as hard as it is for me I jst hv to leave her and move on wit my life, I don't know Wat is out there for me. Am a realist I don't live on promises and hopes. Pls how I do I tell her without hurting her badly
Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 29, 2014
Why do you want to break up with her if she truly loves you?

1 Like

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 29, 2014
Op, ..You should know that is a very selfish act on your part.
You're asking us how do you tell her you're breaking up with her, without hurting her badly?....Why don't ask yourself the Same damn question?.

How would you feel if you gf tells you she's breaking up with you, because she's moving away to a different state?.

Haven't you ever thought about the fact that she might love you so much that she wouldn't mind going along with you?...After three years...Do you think its that easy to end a relationship like that?.

1 Like

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=Victoriousvic][color=#000099]Why do you want to break up with her if she truly loves you? its not my intention but i dont know wat is waiting for me out there
Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 29, 2014
glitest: Op, ..You should know that is a very selfish act on your part.
You're asking us how do you tell her you're breaking up with her, without hurting her badly?....Why don't ask yourself the Same damn question?.

How would you feel if you gf tells you she's breaking up with you, because she's moving away to a different state?.

Haven't you ever thought about the fact that she might love you so much that she wouldn't mind going along with you?...After three years...Do you think its that easy to end a relationship like that?.
. Its the most difficult tin I hv ever have to do
Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Tallesty1(m): 6:39am On Jul 29, 2014
glitest: Op, ..You should know that is a very selfish act on your part.

I wish girls reason this way before braking-up with a guy, but unfortunately they don't. It is only when a guy wants to dump a gf that we hear preaching like this.............@Op, you started everything so you should know how to end it if you wish to. I would say distance may not affect the r/shp if the bond is a strong one but the decision is yours to make.

2 Likes

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by lokito: 6:41am On Jul 29, 2014
I hate it when a partner takes a unilateral decision. Mscheew

1 Like

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 29, 2014
I'm sorry to say this, but like glitest said, that's truly a selfish act on your part.

Dude, this girl loves you. Are you just gonna break her heart and hurt her because you're moving, or because you don't know what's waiting for you out there?

Think about it.

Wait, do you even love her? I'm sure you don't, because if you do, you won't be asking this.

1 Like

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by fijiano202(m): 6:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Dude,this a really tough question cos theres no better way to break up with someone that loves u but i truely understand u cos sometimes in life love aint enough....you have ur dreams and goals and maybe its ur love for her thats hindering u from acheiving it but my advice is dont break up with her yet.try to make her understand and see reasons why u have to relocate alone and also why u need to get ur shit together but u will always keep in touch and invite her over once in a while,wait until she starts losing hope and doubting ur relationship before u end things it may take alot of time but u have to be really patient and gentle with her......one more thing,ignore all those that say ur selfish,some of them are too afraid to take life changing decisions concerning their own lifes,can love pay the bills?

1 Like

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 29, 2014
fijiano202: Dude,this a really tough question cos theres no better way to break up with someone that loves u but i truely understand u cos sometimes in life love aint enough....you have ur dreams and goals and maybe its ur love for her thats hindering u from acheiving it but my advice is dont break up with her yet.try to make her understand and see reasons why u have to relocate alone and also why u need to get ur shit together but u will always keep in touch and invite her over once in a while,wait until she starts losing hope and doubting ur relationship before u end things it may take alot of time but u have to be really patient and gentle with her
thanks for your understand, u hv an idea abt hw I feel
Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tallesty1: I wish girls reason this way before braking-up with a guy, but unfortunately they don't. It is only when a guy wants to dump a gf that we hear preaching like this.............@Op, you started everything so you should know how to end it if you wish to. I would say distance may not affect the r/shp if the bond is a strong one but the decision is yours to make.

Bros, this ain't no preaching....I lost a friendship( female) due to a similar issue...So my preaching isn't only towards the guys.
Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
eskober: . Its the most difficult tin I hv ever have to do

If this was the most difficult thing you've ever had to do as you claim, you wouldn't be online asking people on how to tell her you're moving on without her.....So your comment isn't given you any pass.

You didn't come online to get everyone's advice, you are online to get advice from those who are in support with your already planned decision; You want to get their advice and approval, so as to reduce the level of guilt you already have for doing so; Thus you wouldn't have such decision hunt you, when you move on.

You might not be an horrible guy, but you are sure 100% a selfish one.

2 Likes

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by dre11(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tallesty1: I wish girls reason this way before braking-up with a guy, but unfortunately they don't. It is only when a guy wants to dump a gf that we hear preaching like this.............

guy u deserve a Gold medal for that thesis u just put up theregringringrin

@Op, you started everything so you should know how to end it if you wish to. I would say distance may not affect the r/shp if the bond is a strong one but the decision is yours to make.

i don't think the Op is into the girl that much because he should have weight all options before coming online to make his intentions know........
Because distance relationship isn't as bad as some people put it since there was a foundation of years before u decide to move.........

So OP na you shit........ nah u go pack amangry
Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
glitest:

If this was the most difficult thing you've ever had to do as you claim, you wouldn't be online asking people on how to tell her you're moving on without her.....So your comment isn't given you any pass.

You didn't come online to get everyone's advice, you are online to get advice from those who are in support with your already planned decision; You want to get their advice and approval, so as to reduce the level of guilt you already have for doing so; Thus you wouldn't have such decision hunt you, when you move on.

You might not be an horrible guy, but you are sure 100% a selfish one.
take it easy wit me now, let me ask u hv u ever had to take a life changing decision befor. If u want to talk me out of it I will appreciate jst open my eyes to think u think am missin thanks in advance
Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 30, 2014
Op...Talk you out of it?..
This is a decision you have to make for yourself...Good luck with whatever decision and step that you take concerning your relationship and life.
Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Sunkyphil(m): 6:25am On Jul 30, 2014
D way u tell her to remove her pants tongue

2 Likes

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by hakeem4(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2014
eskober: I hv been living in an easthern state for 3 years now, But I have decided to go back to the west where am from But the problem is there is a girl am dating she loves me so much, as hard as it is for me I jst hv to leave her and move on wit my life, I don't know Wat is out there for me. Am a realist I don't live on promises and hopes. Pls how I do I tell her without hurting her badly
lmao tell her your mom went to an herbalist n he saw the future that the both of you ain't compatible ..........lmao

1 Like

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Kentnickole(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
glitest: Op...Talk you out of it?..
This is a decision you have to make for yourself...Good luck with whatever decision and step that you take concerning your relationship and life.
*smiles*

1 Like

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kentnickole:
*smiles*

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Kentnickole(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
glitest:

Thanks
Wat can I do to win u over again?

2 Likes

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kentnickole:
Wat can I do to win u over again?

Win me over as in?.

3 Likes

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Kentnickole(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
glitest:

Win me over as in?.
Can we talk in prvt?

1 Like

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kentnickole:
Can we talk in prvt?

I hope there isn't any problem?.

3 Likes

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Kentnickole(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
glitest:

It seems there is...

1 Like

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Kentnickole(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
glitest:

There is...

1 Like

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kentnickole:
There is...

I hope I didn't offend you?....I do apologize if I did...So I hope there isn't anything else?.

1 Like

Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Kentnickole(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
glitest:

I hope I didn't offend you?....I do apologize if I did...So I hope there isn't anything else?.
I already sent u a mail nd u owe me sm tn...
Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by freecocoa(f): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
You keep saying you don't know what's out there for you, biko let me ask o, did you keep any unpleasant thing out there?Boko haram or Ebola dey wait you ni? You just tired of the babe and it would be easier to just tell her that, either ways, since she loves you, she'd hurt badly.
Re: Hw Do I Tell Her That Its Time For Me To Move On by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate seen all dis topic,if u want 2 breakup while not go ahead,y askin 4 help,oh u want us 2 encorage u 2 break up wit a girl dat luv u wholeheartedly

(1) (Reply)

Does He Honestly Like Me And Is He Joking Or Not? / How Guys Ask For Girls' Number: / Question Of The Day, Guys: Are You Going Into 2015 With Your Boo From 2014?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.