Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:31 AM

Must We Beat Our Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must We Beat Our Women (2032 Views)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / Postinor-2 Is Currently Embarrassing Our Women / Im Somalian: I Know: Thanks Alot: Hey, Our Women Are Beautiful Cant Help It . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must We Beat Our Women by meoo: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2008
i just want to know what people think of this video. i do not know much of what is going on and i did not tape it. i just want to know the feelings that people get from the video. myself i know that i hate what is going on and i want to jump in that video and beat that man. i want to know does beating of any sort take place and anyones home or does anyone think it is a must at times. this really does hurt my eyes to see this and to know that no one in the video took up for the girl or got mad at the guy. i hope she has a million brothers and sisters and who ever else to beat that man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by meoo: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2008
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by SamMilla1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2008
what made you think that video is real enough to take people s time here ?
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by meoo: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2008
THE VIDEO IS REAL BECASUE THINGS LIKE THIS AFFECT MANY PEOPLE LIFES AND SHOULD BE SPOKEN ABOUT. THERE ARE MANY HOMES AROUND THE WORLD WHERE BEATIN YOUR WIFE IS A TOPIC THAT MANY WONT SPEAK ON. I KNOW IT NEEDS BE SPOKEN OF BECAUSE I HATE TO SEE IT. DONT YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOUR CHILD SEES THEIR MOTHER BEING HIT THEY THINK IT IS OK. BOYS GROW UP TO BE MEN AND THINK IT IS OK TO BEAT THEIR WIFE. GIRLS GROW UP AND THINK IT IS OK TO BE HIT. IM SORRY BUT THIS IS NOT OK
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by arramyjay: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2008
@ poster
Pls hold i am still watching it will be right back.
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by gabelogan(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2008
the girl seems very stubborn

ibo ibo ibo ibo shakes head
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by SamMilla1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2008
@ poster , you registered here on June 15, 2006, 01:40 AM.
and today, you made your first post.
its unusual to me.
meanwhile, what do you suggest we do about the video?
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by StephenP(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2008
That video was repulsive. . . to even think he was hitting her for a mere necklace is just crazy! She shouldn't have confronted him like that though but that doesn't give him the right to hit her.
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by Busta(f): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2008
Can anyone interpret what they were saying in igbo?

It is wrong for any man to hit a woman tho.
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by arramyjay: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2008
That thing tht thinks himself a guy,was So disrespectful.And the lady was so unlady-like.Gosh that was so bad.
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by Em2va: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2008
Nna, hapu kwa okwu a, nsogbu ga cho nsogbu, final!
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by Busta(f): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2008
Em2va:

Re: Must We Beat Our Women by arramyjay: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2008
Em2va:

Pls cud you translate what the girl was saying?Thank you
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by KarmaMod(f): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2008
Na this osisi wan put on my head grin

I REBUKE YOU O
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by Sauron1: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2008
Cheese n Rice!!!!

This is ABH on camera.
People have been locked up for 3 years for doing something LESS to women.
O-mu-mu is very lucky. See his head like Okada seat. grin cheesy
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2008
cool
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by syren: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2008
@ topic

There's no need for partners/spouses to beat eachother. What foolishness!
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by Sisikill: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2008
@ Topic
How else will they know who is in charge or not to go overboard when you give them an inch?

A good smacking upside the head once in a while needs to be added to the marital vows.
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by TOYOSI20(f): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2008
@ Topic,

First off I don't understand what the lady is saying, but that beside the point. . . . . . undecided

See how the guy is slapping her around as if he is fighting with his mate. . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's wrong . . . .very wrong, it doesn't matter how stubborn or naughty the lady was,

he was just supposed to have walked away, instead he resorted to acting like an animal, . . . . . . . , . lipsrsealed angry angry angry

it is ridiculous . . . .really lipsrsealed
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by meoo: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2008
@ at sam milla if it is unusual that I made my first post after being on this site for two years is weird to you then that is ok,but it must be usual that some sort of beating is a usual thing in your household or it is ok to happen (CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG). You saying what I should do about the video is something out of my hands. the video has been done. But can we learn from this and recognize that there is is a problem in our country and we should not take up this animal behavior

@sisikill may godbless the women you marry
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by plusQueen: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2008
that clip was very infuriating to me.
What type of man would beat up a woman on a street corner with fellow men and children watching?
He needs to be castrated.
doesn't she have male family members that can teach him a bitter lesson?
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by plusQueen: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2008
KarmaMod:

Na this osisi wan put on my head grin

I REBUKE YOU O

LOL
I wish you Akpeno and jegede grin
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by plusQueen: 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2008
the girl seems very stubborn

ibo ibo ibo ibo shakes head

at gabe,I know for your end,na you go receive the beating grin
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by manmustwac(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2008
@post
YES! I beat my woman all the the time, but thats only because she keeps cheating on me. We play scrabble she cheats and i still beat her, we play chess she cheats and i still beat her we play ludo she cheats but i still beat her. You see, i always beat my wife grin
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by meoo: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2008
I agree with the most of you. Even tho she should not be screamin at him like a mad lady in the street(not only men should learn from this), it gives him no right to hit her

@manmustwac thats funny, and ok lol
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by Nasogold(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2008
manmustwac, you need prayers. I promise to be praying for you for repentance, cos, you've been beating yourself. never forget she is your body
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by manmustwac(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2008
Nasogold:

manmustwac, you need prayers. I promise to be praying for you for repentance, because, you've been beating yourself. never forget she is your body
Na you need prayers. Pray that u learn how to read my last post well well b4 u reply next time ok
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 15, 2008
plus_Queen:

that clip was very infuriating to me.
[b]What type of man would beat up a woman on a street corner with fellow men and children watching?[/b]He needs to be castrated.
doesn't she have male family members that can teach him a bitter lesson?

They don't see it as anything in that part of the world.
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 15, 2008
Well, I can't say she didn't deserve it. Embarrassing her man in public like that. shior
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by Outstrip(f): 1:41am On Oct 15, 2008
He is an animal
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by savanaha: 1:41am On Oct 15, 2008
Did you all watch the same video I watched. That is not her man. Pay attention he took something from her and she wants his name. Everyone is saying she shouldn't have yelled at him and maybe she deserves it and what not. Utter none sense she was yelling at him, he could yell back or leave instead he hits her. Weak ass MOFO. See you all say she deserves it I say she should have picked up a rock and split his head like a girl did at my former high school when a boy she was arguing with slapped her. Shame on him, too bad she doesn't think quick.
Re: Must We Beat Our Women by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 15, 2008
savanaha:

Did you all watch the same video I watched. That is not her man. Pay attention he took something from her and she wants his name. Everyone is saying she shouldn't have yelled at him and maybe she deserves it and what not. Utter none sense she was yelling at him, he could yell back or leave instead he hits her. Weak ass MOFO. See you all say she deserves it I say she should have picked up a rock and split his head like a girl did at my former high school when a boy she was arguing with slapped her. Shame on him, too bad she doesn't think quick.
but what will she do with this name? undecided
They both had it wrong. You can't be going up on a guy's face and screaming like that. That's absurd.
Yelling back wnt do anything by the way she keeps grabbing him and screaming like that.

And why weren't those useless bystanders helping?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. / Do Ladies Appreciates Fine Boiz Wit No Money These Dayz / My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.