Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,352 members, 7,947,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (498317 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by completey(f): 5:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Blackkie:
Freelancer.com is more than where article jobs are sourced.
You need to understand the site and joggle diverse keys therein to make it big here.

No wonder the gurus here are demi-gods.
I got mad along the line where I saw a comment that over $40,000.00 [USD] was made by one single person freelancing.

However, being someones apprentice will do newbies like us a great favour.

You want to be an apprentice and you quote to write 80words for $10? Bro. U have a loonnng way to go .
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stagger: 7:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Blackkie:
Freelancer.com is more than where article jobs are sourced.
You need to understand the site and joggle diverse keys therein to make it big here.

No wonder the gurus here are demi-gods.
I got mad along the line where I saw a comment that over $40,000.00 [USD] was made by one single person freelancing.

However, being someones apprentice will do newbies like us a great favour.

A single client on that site has brought work that has paid for my housing in Abuja for 3 years now and right now we are working on another project. There is yet another guy I did work for way back in 2009 and we are still working together. The relationship has progressed as I am about getting him and his team of investors into Nigeria for a major project they want to undertake.

My brother, you need the favour of God to get to that level. In the case of the 1st person, I applied for a job he posted and heard nothing for 8 months. Then one day out of the blue he sent me a message about how he likes my packaging and that though he has heard all sorts of negative stories about Nigerians, he has an open mind and will want to work with me. IS THAT NOT GOD IN ACTION?

That has been my experience. Lesson here? It does not stop at freelancing. It is about contacts and relationship. Some people will through this channel, meet people that will change their lives forever. Look at the bigger picture. Ask God for the kind of breakthrough I just described.

Na so I see am o!

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 10:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Godmother:
I took a long break from freelancer and I'm fully back now. Please house, I'm available for any writing job you may have. Here's my profile

https://www.freelancer.com/u/Paigegirl.html

Thanks

Did Nairaland just go offline for a few seconds? Who else experienced it?
Good to have you back

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 10:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
You must have been angry with me!
I must have gone across the borders, sorry Ma'am.

Kindly check your e-mail.

Thanks.

completey:

You want to be an apprentice and you quote to write 80words for $10? Bro. U have a loonnng way to go .

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 11:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
I dey loyal!
This is but the confirmation that it is not only Ladywriter, Creamandchic, Tooltip and co are the big earners in the system.

I thank God I took the step of reading the thread from page 1.

Your story is just an enzyme to my quest.

Thank you.

stagger:

A single client on that site has brought work that has paid for my housing in Abuja for 3 years now and right now we are working on another project. There is yet another guy I did work for way back in 2009 and we are still working together. The relationship has progressed as I am about getting him and his team of investors into Nigeria for a major project they want to undertake.

My brother, you need the favour of God to get to that level. In the case of the 1st person, I applied for a job he posted and heard nothing for 8 months. Then one day out of the blue he sent me a message about how he likes my packaging and that though he has heard all sorts of negative stories about Nigerians, he has an open mind and will want to work with me. IS THAT NOT GOD IN ACTION?

That has been my experience. Lesson here? It does not stop at freelancing. It is about contacts and relationship. Some people will through this channel, meet people that will change their lives forever. Look at the bigger picture. Ask God for the kind of breakthrough I just described.

Na so I see am o!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 3:27am On Mar 01, 2016
eripecs:
Good to have you back

Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 9:31am On Mar 01, 2016
Simple approach to writing a bid.
You just reminded me of the 5W & H of writing an essay.
Am re-learning faster now.............................

INDESTRUCTABLEX:
I really didn't want to do this, but then, life is about giving. This reply is for those having issues bidding. It has worked for me on several occasions as a freelancer and in life.

I can sell an egg to a hen and this is the principle behind it.

First, there are 3 questions every seller tries to answer - Why, How, and What.

Research has shown that people buy things based on emotions. The part of the brain linked to purchase decisions is linked to your emotions. What this means is that no matter how perfect your sales pitch is, you may not sell because you haven't reached a clients emotion.

This is worst on freelancer and fiverr (buyers request). There are several hundreds of people bidding.

Back to Why, How, and What. Most sellers go for what and how, and leave the why. You may get tangible results online but it will be difficult selling offline. An example -

Hello freelancers, I want my website content re written to pass CopyScape.

"Hi, I am a writer with several years of experience in a variety of niches. I am very meticulous, creative, and passionate about my job. I will write 100% error-free, SEO, and CopyScape-passed articles,
Hire me."

Notice that while my bid sounds professional, it only states what I do. There is no why (a little why) or how. The truth is that this is what a lot of bids look like. The next option is for the client to choose based on reviews. So let's rewrite our bid.

"Hello, I know what it feels like having CopyScape flag your contents down. I also know how quality content can transform your website and even ranking on Google. I am passionate about writing and this is what makes the difference. I am a meticulous writer with ample years of experience. My clients are my priority and this is why I research in detail before writing my articles.

I look forward to working with you. Kindly contact me for more details."

Notice that I first tried to connect (Why)
Next I said something about research (How)
And finally What.

That is the correct order on how to sell anything to anyone.

I hope this helps... Contributions are welcome. This is not an ultimate guide.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 9:33am On Mar 01, 2016
Stagger, I sight you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
stagger:

Na so I see am o!
Hello, sorry for the disturbance. I have a fair grasp of html,css,and php. Just want to ask, where u an expert when in your field when you start this freelancing or i can start, and by starting meaning I will be getting jobs to my own level and continue developing? Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Neduzze5:

I can write articles too. Neat, well paragraphed, concise and straight to the point, ensuring readability to the target audience and satisfaction to the employer.

https://m.freelancer.com/u/Neduzze5

Bro, that your profile with the strange name and 25% completion wont do the magic.
If you want to be taken seriously, you better complete your profile and use your real name or at least a name that sounds like a real person.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Adinije(f): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2016
I need at least 3 good writers to work with me on a book. words count per writer is 5000 words. Contact me on whatsapp 07031518109 if you can deliver on or before saturday. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 12:10am On Mar 02, 2016
Tangibility of FL.
Ladywriter bravo!

ladywriter:
Glory be to the name of the Lord. The Lord bless us with our first car (because there will be many) from online earnings (majorly from FL). I am sharing this to encourage each and everyone of you to keep on moving, no matter the obstacle on your path. My secrets? Hmmm! It is first of all God, Hardwork, diligence and ability to keep learning new skills. For you to make it big online, you must be ready to learn new skills. A big chunk of my income comes from Internet and Market research. Ready to pick my brains in these areas - Market research, Internet research, e-book and report writing etc. Get in touch.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 12:12am On Mar 02, 2016
I can.
startupsnews@gmail.com

Adinije:
I need at least 3 good writers to work with me on a book. words count per writer is 5000 words. Contact me on whatsapp 07031518109 if you can deliver on or before saturday. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 12:26am On Mar 02, 2016
Hello house.

I am about upgrading Plus Membership but my First Bank Master Card details was rejected.
Thats the only bank I use and I do not have Paypal, payoneer or Skrill.

Is there any way to get this done?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Folayinka: 4:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Hello bro. Glad to know you're in Abuja. Please there's need o discuss with you. you may contact me via ykrealvisiononline@gmail.com. Thanks.
stagger:

Na so I see am o!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by EXICON(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2016
You have a message on whatsapp.

Adinije:
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2016
Blackkie:
Hello house.

I am about upgrading Plus Membership but my First Bank Master Card details was rejected.
Thats the only bank I use and I do not have Paypal, payoneer or Skrill.

Is there any way to get this done?

Do you have money in your freelancer account? If you do the fee for the upgrade will be taken from your account.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2016
No money yet.
Was that the reason?

Godmother:

Do you have money in your freelancer account? If you do the fee for the upgrade will be taken from your account.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2016
Blackkie:
No money yet.
Was that the reason?

Try chatting with customer care; your issue will be resolved.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2016
papaking1:

Bro, that your profile with the strange name and 25% completion wont do the magic.
If you want to be taken seriously, you better complete your profile and use your real name or at least a name that sounds like a real person.

I know that... I've just not been serious on Freelancer since I joined due to my educational pursuit. But I am done now and it's time to bounce back with fire and strength and zeal and everything else I gat!! wink
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by EndtimeBlessing: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ammyluv2002(f): 7:42am On Mar 03, 2016
Good morning guys! I'm new on this site thou I've been following this thread for long now and decided to try out some data entry jobs , but i don't even know where to start and how to bid. Please any help?

Modified
I've been a member since Feb.2015 (thanks to the OP & few others) but didn't actually kick off cause i was lazy grin grin
I really want to start this week but I'm lost small sha grin
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by gift01: 8:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Does Freelancer or other legit writing site have Android apps with which one can do or track jobs on the go? Pls help out. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by flez09: 8:32am On Mar 03, 2016
Latest Newbie in the block...you can call me the Otondo grin Off to page 1. See you guys in 3days. Work Hard!! Play hard!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2016
gift01:
Does Freelancer or other legit writing site have Android apps with which one can do or track jobs on the go? Pls help out. Thanks

Yes, they do. You can download them from your phone's store.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 8:36am On Mar 03, 2016
flez09:
Latest Newbie in the block...you can call me the Otondo grin Off to page 1. See you guys in 3days. Work Hard!! Play hard!

Welcome bro... You will be well grounded in this when you are through. Wishing you success in advance
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by benedict99(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2016
Guys i read philosophy in school and can write very well, pls can anybody connect me, i want start writing and working for someone, Tel: +2348132988159, BBM PIN: 5C209E17
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2016
Freelancer is not a childs play.
It is not as simple as many would advance it to others.
I have been following issues here from page one and it has been one technical issue to another.

If it took the likes of Ladywriter and other movers here 4 years plus to hit it big, then its never a joke. New comers need some tutorials to understand how to navigate on the site.

The complaints here about the Asians is at the roof top. All I understood from their approach is simply working smart. They know few important and technical issues and leverage on it seriously. You know they are the descendants of Ali Baba [Ali Baba and the forty thieves]. One thing they understand best is business tricks. They are most likely on a ''man-know-man/networking'' deal which Nigerians may not have adopted. They write and speak bad English yet they take all the jobs and outsource it. May be many of them like Rajat and co may be going home monthly with over $5,000 for doing nothing.

One thing is studying a manual, the next is working out what the manual instructs. However, you need the aid of the man/woman who made the manual to get it right.
The Ogas and Madams, you need to do a bit extra for the new entrants. This will be the key to the success we seek.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by benedict99(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2016
Guys i read philosophy in school and can write and research very well, pls can anybody connect me, i want start writing and working for someone, Tel: +2348132988159, BBM PIN: 33373972
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by JSayin(f): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Please I need your advice if you work on Freelancer.com

1) How much is average pay for a 500 - 700 word article?
2) How much is average pay for a 1,000 - 1,500 word article?

I need to post a job and want to know how to negotiate with prospective writers.

Cheers.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by JSayin(f): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Project Closed....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
JSayin:
Please I need your advice if you work on Freelancer.com

1) How much is average pay for a 500 - 700 word article?
2) How much is average pay for a 1,000 - 1,500 word article?

I need to post a job and want to know how to negotiate with prospective writers.

Cheers.

$5 per 500 words on Fiverr. Rajat07me the thief cornered me into writing for $1 Per 500 words and still put me in debt on Freelancer so I ran off

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.