Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. (56918 Views)

Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters / APC In Kwara, Lagos Clash Over Call For Sanctions Against Saraki, Dogara / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by howfarwhatagwan: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mtscheww we are looking for how to stop the greatest evil that is hunting us (Boko Haram) and some people are busy talking about Gay rights if it means so much to you people open your borders for them now by granting them asylum...
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
masonkz:
Thanks

I still think it's not fair to rather play dumb to the existence of gay people. Many gay people themselves are ignorant, and would need those healthcare information.

For example, How exactly do you expect a 14-year-old gay teen to act? Based on the fact that he already knows that he's an illegal being, according to the country he was born in? Who exactly does he talk to? the next thing is that this young gay man goes straight to the internet, looking for other guys like him, and woe befalls him if he falls into the wrong hands, or worse still, a set-up that ends up beating the hell out of him.

Yes, people get lynched in Nigeria on account of being gay. Me thinks a law should rather be made to stop that

At the bold - I don't support violence against gay people. That's barbaric and an unacceptable behaviour. And I believe there should also be a law against that.

However, just like every black person who's connected to the continent, you know the flaws of the continent and the people, and certain things aren't just going to work for us. Africa is not developed, and the mentality of the people isn't up there yet. And promoting this lifestyle will actually cause more problems.

Even in the west, most folks still have a problem with homosexuality, so I don't see why people are trying to force it on Africans. Homosexuality is still illegal in a lot of states in America.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by coogar: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
masonkz:

Again, you're ignorant of the matter.

I'm gay, so I should know better on this issue, don't you think so?

1. I don't have a british accent, so whatever you think of "freshies" doesn't apply to me.

2. Whether you like it or not, gay people underground and the downlow married gay/bi men would keep breeding such STD's faster than ever, if young gay people aren't educated of sex. Many still think that unprotected anal sex is even safer than protected vagina sex. Many of the NGOs responsible for educating these gay teens have left the country due to the recent gay law.

fùck out of here, you flaming faggöt!

about 400 years ago, you would have been led to the borders of your village by 12 able-bodied men to be stoned to death. if you are gay then move to the society where your ilk are celebrities. nigerians have got bigger problems on their hands than to worry about sex deviants like yourself.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
masonkz:

Thank you jare

You forgot to add, FIGHT EBOLA!

They'd rather wanna go snooping on what a guy/girl is doing with another willing guy/girl

We are still saying the same thing. If we cant handle all these cheap plagues what makes you think we can handle the consequenses of legalizing faggism.

Have you seen Shymmex's statistical chart just above?

Im sure by now you understand the risk.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by GSKing: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
lekkie073: God punish their generation angry

And PUNISH YOU TOO!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by BigBen10: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
This is why we need to develop our country. so that alk these ass holes who arr forming whole police cant have such powrrs over us. image if Nigeria was like Saudi Arabia will they try such nonsense with them? Bunch of mufus
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

about 400 years ago, you would have been led to the borders of your village by 12 able-bodied men to be stoned to death[b][/b]. if you are gay then move to the society where your ilk are celebrities. nigerians have got bigger problems on their hands than to worry about sex deviants like yourself.

I wouldn't expect anything less from blood-thirsty people wink

Since Nigeria had bigger problems, then they shouldn't have started issues by deliberating on this lesser problem in the house and wasting time creating the stupid law.

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by fr3do(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
shymexx:

And how's having Africa's biggest economy going to stop Africa from being the dark continent with no hope?

It's your miserable self that has no hope!
Bas,tard!
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by ibkgab001: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Those bastards will never help us find solution to the long lasting darkness we are over power supply
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by coogar: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
masonkz:

Since Nigeria had bigger problems, then they shouldn't have started issues by deliberating on this lesser problem in the house and wasting time creating the stupid law.

the law was to stop any nuances attached to homosëxuality. that's the only positive thing jonathan has done since he came to power.

faggöts help spread HIV. they are more likely to contract the dreaded virus. i am 100% sure the first case of the virus must have been through anäl sex. we don't even have the capacity to cope with diseases of hetero sex, let alone homö sex.

you have been warned - move to sweden.

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by searay(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
They have been sanctioning Mogabe and his country since 1800, is Zimbabwe not existing?
Diaris goduoooo
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by GSKing: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

about 400 years ago, you would have been led to the borders of your village by 12 able-bodied men to be stoned to death. if you are gay then move to the society where your ilk are celebrities. nigerians have got bigger problems on their hands than to worry about sex deviants like yourself.

Here I am thinking his IQ is beyond per!

Flaming homophobe, take your anger somewhere offline, meet gays and lesbians and spread your love among them. I'm sure you'll be shown the way to the greater beyond faster than you can ever imagine just for your threats and barbaric utterances.

4 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

the law was to stop any nuances attached to homosëxuality. that's the only positive thing jonathan has done since he came to power.

faggöts help spread HIV. they are more likely to contract the dreaded virus. i am 100% sure the first case of the virus must have been through anäl sex. we don't even have the capacity to cope with diseases of hetero sex, let alone homö sex.

you have been warned - move to sweden.

Diseases would spread because people fail to take precautions, or are ignorant that they can actually contract such diseases.

And what nuances except from people lynching innocent people to satisfy their hate?

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by kechywillz(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
America is sodom n gomorah of dis generation,they do not even regard God as anything,if they dont take time,Destruction will be coming upon them
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by M4gunners: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
quid: USA should lead the way by electing a gay president and a lesbian secretary of state
Gbam.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by coogar: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
GSKing:

Flaming homophobe, take your anger somewhere offline, meet gays and lesbians and spread your love among them. I'm sure you'll be shown the way to the greater beyond faster than you can ever imagine just for your threats and barbaric utterances.

you are a consummate rëtard!
your ilk make me sick to my stomach - fücking irritating arsë invaders. why would i want to meet sex deviants? what do you mutants have to offer the world than spread horrible diseases and destroy the planet?

what makes you think sticking your willy in the anüs is natural? how do you live with yourself? oh yes - the excuse is 2 consenting adults. fück you & your consensual sex with your fellow gender.

masonkz:
Diseases would spread because people fail to take precautions, or are ignorant that they can actually contract such diseases.
And what nuances except from people lynching innocent people to satisfy their hate?

nah - diseases would spread because what y'all do is perverse. it's sickening - it's repulsive. i can count 1000 evil activities that are better than homosëxuality.

hell no, not in nigeria.
take it elsewhere. a country rife with poverty, diseases, inter-tribal wars, etc should not add homosëxuality to their problems. nigerians don't want it.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
kechywillz: America is sodom n gomorah of dis generation,they do not even regard God as anything,if they dont take time,Destruction will be coming upon them

Yea, like the various destructions that are already threatening to wipe out Nigeria.

Yes, let's pray for America.

mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

your ilk make me sick to my stomach - fücking irritating arsë invaders. why would i want to meet sex deviants? what do you mutants have to offer the world than spread horrible diseases and destroy the planet?

what makes you think sticking your willy in the anüs is natural? how do you live with yourself? oh yes - the excuse is 2 consenting adults. fück you & your consensual sex with your fellow gender.

For the record, she's a lesbian female, so she has no willy.
grin

I guess your hate would reduce now.

3 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by cococandy(f): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Apart from self acclaimed gays and lesbians?
How do these 'anti-homosexuality vigilante groups' arrive at a conculsion beyond reasonable doubt that someone is gay or lesbain?

I know Nigeria and I know the way such laws can be mishandled.
The chief of the vigilante group in your area can even plan to have you charged with gayism just to get you out of the way so he can toast your babe. cheesy Lol.
I don't trust vigilante groups.
Gives touts the license to witch hunt.

Think Aluu4
Think ejigbo pepper sellers.

I think we should rise above such lawlessness.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by GSKing: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
fr3do:

Bas,tard!

You're very comfortable calling people bas,tards, well forgive my rudeness, I feel very comfortable calling you a fo0|

2 Likes

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nihilist: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
GSKing:

Shut up GSQueen...

Phaggotry is illegal in Nigeria.

If you are caught offline, better pray that you are caught by the authorities.

14 years is a more palatable outcome than what could occur if you get caught by the wrong people.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
fr3do:

Bas,tard!

Look around you fredo, even your president doesn't see hope grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by t2luv1: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
ritux:

It's not about how they treat us but how they see us. My problem with American is that they impose themself too much on other countries. They act like they are president of the whole world.

Guess what I agree. Next time the whole world is in trouble hope they don't come begging big daddy to bail them out. Only Uncle Sam can play this role in the whole world. Name me another country can do it.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by lekkie073(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
GSKing:

And PUNISH YOU TOO!!!
F......a.......g.......g.......o........t
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by M4gunners: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
masonkz:

Ok. Let's see if your president will also go sanction tonly he US grin grin grin
America should first of all sanction Putin and Russian.We are not against anybody.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by coogar: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
masonkz:
For the record, she's a lesbian female, so she has no willy.
grin

I guess your hate would reduce now.

even worse.
why would my hate reduce? lesbians are actually worse than faggöts. man-hating, priggish, obdurate wankërs. what's there to like about them?

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by fr3do(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
masonkz:

Isn't that being proactive? Working towards something even when its not yet urgent.
Laws don't fall from the sky, they are made from norms and by philosophy.
LGBT has always been rejected by nations that make up present day Nigeria independent of Religion.
9ja has problems, real problems but that doesn't allow for such acts.
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
[s]
fr3do:

Bas,tard!

[/s]

Pu.ssy, you can hide behind ya PC and say whatever you like. But I know for a fact that you'll never call me a "bas.tard" to my face - that's a death wish.

Today is ya lucky day - enjoy.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by fr3do(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
GSKing:

You're very comfortable calling people bas,tards, well forgive my rudeness, I feel very comfortable calling you a fo0|

Ode, The basta.rd felt comfortable calling your continent dark
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

nah - diseases would spread because what y'all do is perverse. it's sickening - it's repulsive. i can count 1000 evil activities that are better than homosëxuality.

hell no, not in nigeria.
take it elsewhere. a country rife with poverty, diseases, inter-tribal wars, etc should not add homosëxuality to their problems. nigerians don't want it.

Homosexuality is not a problem, those who rather go after gay people when they should be minding their business do have a problem.

1 Like

Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by citizenisb: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
They are not senators but house of reps, not of much consequence because they are Democrats and Republicans control the house
Re: 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. by GSKing: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

hell no, not in nigeria.

I should fumigate my room, your homophobia stinks in here.

I can develop a willy if you'd let's me top you.

We're wasting both our precious time quoting each other, why don't you locate the nearest male homophobe, unzip his fly and take a bite, huh? It'll surely calm your raging nerves.

We're here and will still be here whether y'all like it or not. Nigeria should be sanctioned for its discrimination, simple and short.undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Had A Surgery - Presidency Releases Statement / Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.