Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,010 members, 7,886,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

My Talk Show Made It To The YOUWIN Finale - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Talk Show Made It To The YOUWIN Finale (832 Views)

Pilot Episode For "MEMO" A Variety Television Talk Show Produced By Me / Anyone Seen The New Talk Show Seriously Speaking? / Moments With Mo (tv Talk Show) Cuts Out The Word God When Mentioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Talk Show Made It To The YOUWIN Finale by dejahvu(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Hey fellow Nairalanders i applied for the Youwin business plan competition with a talk show production as a business and i have received an email that it was selectec. I was invited for an interview and business plan defence before a panel of judges, the date and location will soon be sent to us. Even though ive done a thorough research and ive been nursing and developing this idea for over 6 years now, i need some advices cos no matter how creative you are you will get better ideas in Nairaland and so i have this questions for my fellow Nairalanders creatives and critics:
Which is currently the best talk show in Nigeria?
Would you watch an interesting talk show if its aired on local terrestial television(AIT/NTA) or it has to be on Satellite television DSTV and Co?
What kind of topics and personalities would interest you?
What do you think of the idea of watching a talkshow on mobile devices using a mobile application?
Lets discuss so i can broaden my horizon...i will post a brief info of my talk show below
Re: My Talk Show Made It To The YOUWIN Finale by prof800(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2014
Congratzz to you, my man.
Re: My Talk Show Made It To The YOUWIN Finale by dejahvu(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2014
Title: Speech & Play
Genre: Variety Talk Show
Speech & Play is a weekly variety television talk show that will feature a diverse mix of guest appearances, thought-provoking discussions, artistic expression and human interest stories all while celebrating local ingenuity.
t is evident that our unity and coexistence as Nigerians is threatened by series of ethno-religious crises and we are loosing our intrinsic people’s pride and prestige. Also, we are as a nation is losing our cultural heritage due to overwhelming external influences.
Speech & Play seeks to serve as a probable means of curtailing this anomaly, by bringing traditional norms, cultural norms and historical background to the fore. It seeks for us all to rediscover our rich heritage, unite us in a colourful path, intricately fusing education, orientation and entertainment in one.
Speech & Play will feature content/segments in its variety-talk show that will foster unity and better understanding to Nigerians on the diversity of their Nation by which Nigerians will learn to tolerate and accommodate each other's heritage. The array of segments creatively design to hit the screen when Speech & Play kicks off will help Nigerians understand and celebrate their heritage and give them opportunity to share their opinions on what they feel are possible solutions to problems affecting us as a people. Our goal is to be a unifying force in Nigeria through which we can understand our diversity and the world by featuring socio-cultural based contents, helping people find a voice, preserving the Nigerian heritage, inspiring the Nigerian dream and promoting artistic expression
Re: My Talk Show Made It To The YOUWIN Finale by dejahvu(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2014
Thanks prof
Re: My Talk Show Made It To The YOUWIN Finale by TheFilmmaker: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
dejahvu:
Thanks prof

You're on BBM? Check my signature and add me.

(1) (Reply)

OYENUSI Vs MUFU-OLOOSAOKO. Which Do You Enjoyed Most. / Which Movie Made You Cry? / New ‘suicide Squad’ Trailer Gives Us A Shadowy Glimpse Of Batman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.