Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,785 members, 7,921,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:42 PM

Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano (33567 Views)

Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today / Police Recovers Undetonated IED From Yobe Scene Of Damaturu Bomb Attack (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by ddippset(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Boko haram's enemies; i- christians. 2- the government. 3- any muslim who stands in their way. All they want is koranic education not some school of islamic studies legal whatever!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Obiossy(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
This is not boko haram,..lets say this is the act of those supportin boko haram,minor radical islamic sects here and there,..we cant be fooled..the are trying to distract the military..i repeat this is not boko haram but the will claim it.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by andypash(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
If Peace means a state in which there is no war,
freedom from disturbance; tranquility. Why
haven't we find such peace in majority Muslim
Countries, when we turn to Muslim Countries all
we see is Violence and Bloodshed in the name of
Islam. Islam means Peace when Muslims Fly
Airplane into Buildings. Islam means Peace when
Muslims blow up Churches, Shopping Mall,
Market places, Mosques, Subways, Train
Stations,attack Military and Police barracks.
Islam means Peace when Muslims threaten to
silent Criticism of Islam which carries Death
Penalty under Islamic law. Islam means Peace as
Islam teach Muslim men to beat their wives.
Islam means Peace when Muslims behead
people chanting Allahu Akbar''Allahu Akbar.
Islam means Peace when Muslims stone women
to Death. Islam means Peace when Muslims are
allow to marry 12 to 14yrs old little children.
Islam means Peace as Muslims are thought to
subjugate Women Islam means Peace as Qur'an
thought Muslims to subjugate Non-Muslims.
Islam means Peace as Imams preach hatred
towards Non-Muslims in the Mosques. Islam
means Peace as Muslims continue to kill fellow
Muslims in almost all the Countries in the Middle
East, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Northern Nigeria,
Somalia, Kenya and other Muslim Countries.
Islam means Peace as Sunni Muslims and Shiite
Muslims continue to slaughter each other which
has been going on for the 14000 Years. Islam
means Peace as Saudi Arabia and other Gulf
States continue to fund and support Islamic
terrorist Groups to terrorize those who don't
share their view. Islam means Peace as all the
Airports in US,UK,France and Germany are in high
Security alerts for the fear of Islamic Terrorist
attacks. Islam means peace when Muslims rape
women and the Government demands that the
victim must provide 4 Male witnesses for
testimony according to Qur'an. Islam means
Peace as Millions of Muslims are in Refuge
Camps. Islam means Peace as Groups of Muslim
continue to migrate to Non-Muslim Countries
every single day. Islam means Peace as Muslims
continue to trouble and violate Non-Muslim law
in the West. Islam means Peace as women are
forbidden to drive their cars under Sharia law.
Islam means Peace as Boko Haram kidnapped
more than 300 Northern Nigerian Christians and
forced them to embrace Islam at gun point while
reciting Qur'an. Islam means Peace as Sudanese
Government threaten to kill apostasy for leaving
Islam to Christianity. Islam means peace as it's
death penalty to leave Islam. Islam means
Means a Qur'an commands that those who don't
believe in Islam should be killed in Qur'an 3:151,
Qur'an 3:56, Qur'an 4:74, Qur'an 4:76, Qur'an
4:89, Qur'an 4:95, Qur'an 4:104, Qur'an 5:33,
Qur'an 8:12, Qur'an 8:15, Qur'an 8:39, Qur'an
8:57, Qur'an 8:59-60, Qur'an 8:65, Qur'an 9:5,
Qur'an9:14, Qur'an 9:20, Qur'an 9:29, Qur'an
9:30, Qur'an 9:38-39, Qur'an 9:41, Qur'an 9:73,
Qur'an 9:88, Qur'an 9:111, Qur'an 9:123, Qur'an
17:16, Qur'an 18:65-81 and in so many other
Qur'an violence verses. ---- Definition of Peace
is a stress-free state of security and calmness
that comes when there’s no fighting or war,
everything coexisting in perfect harmony and
freedom. In Muslims War-torn world, it seems
like peace means Bloodshed in Islamic
vocabulary. However peace can be big and
small, seen in entire countries or brief moments.
After a war, two countries may sign a peace
treaty, agreeing to not fight anymore. And if you
insist ISLAM is so peaceful # What is the use or
meaning of HOLY WAR
Like ·

17 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by royalblood21: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
youngmonie: GEJ TILL 2023!!! HE IS REALLY UNTOP OF THE BH SITUATION
Fool.... ur fada! cry
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Unik2me: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
It is high time everybody start supportin govt in d fight against dis insurgent witout sentiment watsoever and also we need to distance religion from d way and manner we approach dis issue. Wen OPC went out of dia way, d westerners called dem to order same wit Bakasi in d east. Dis boko boiz can b brought to order if we all (especially Northerner) join hands togeda with government. And that I tink will be possible wen we start treating Nigeria as a secular Nation where constitution is adhered and not a religious enclave where ppl apply their personal idiosyncrasy to their believe. Boko haram has succeeded thus far becos dey used religion and politics to draw sympathy and support thereby separatin us, makin some people think dey(BH) were mounting pressure on Govt to perform. Now it is clearer that they are just enemies of humanity and our country Nigeria so pls let's put religious bias and differences aside and approach them wit realism. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by EasternLeopard: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
We warned you guys that Sanusi enthronement will open Kano's gate to BH

Most of you do not know that Sanusi is an educated Jihadist

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by aminu150(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
the bombing actually happened outside the fence of kano state polytechnic central admin along BUK road. The school authority decided to paste NYSC posting list on the old bus stop due to current insecurity in Kano and students gather to see where they are posted. And this evil people decided to join and kill the prospective corps members.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by wordcat(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idrismusty97: This still wouldn't be enough to convinced Some people that we have common enemies.

We don't have common enemies guy.

Modified: Yes, just realized that we actually have a common enemy and that is ISLAM.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by IGBOSON1: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
Uwakuwak: The world is not good for anybody

^^^Indeed, the world is not enough! sad
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by NosaHenry(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
How are they getting these bombs as if they are pure water sachets
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
i cant bliev it,but i trully feel for d emir of kano now,heard he had to put off some eid fanfare other day..whats happening over there,somebody oweing those bh some dough or what? Nobodyssafe there... High time nigerians have a real serios discussion n refferadum
rip to da dead
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by 573V31D(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kano, kano, kano...how many times did i call u...bh has invaded u and silent u r...bh have desecrated u and u do nothing...do u want jona to set up commitee 4 u b4 u act?
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Calakuta: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Its was not Aminu kano college of legal studies. Its kano poly (central Admin.) where prospective corpers are checking their posting.I was there, though I left before the blast.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
So it didn't happen? And no one died? undecided

YeaYeaNot

dozzzybaba: The Kano bomb blast is a scam - Asari Dokubo
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by yollychika(f): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
see ebola see bombings cry
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by mencade5(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Now you're getting the real pix
mazi, i did not see mazi fc in the nairaland premier league of FPL. Haven't you register yet? Or na change of team?
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by meforyou1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Calakuta: Its was not Aminu kano college of legal studies. Its kano poly (central Admin.) where prospective corpers are checking their posting.I was there, though I left before the blast.
Mod, modify the title based on this new information. It was Muslims that were killed but prospective corps members. RIP to the dead and may all boko haram it's burn in the hottest part of hell
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Reptyle(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Now they have switched to using women for their madness.

But wait o!

If a male suicide bomber kills himself because he has twisted hopes for an eternity with 72 virgins at his beck and call, what does the female suicide hope for
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by JACKOFALTRADE: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
papiforreal:

yea.. It is true. Am living in the area . Many are feared dead and the victims are being evacuated now.

it is not Law school. It is islamic school. The name of the school is aminu Kano college of islamic and legal studies. There is no single christian in The school, all of the students are Muslim.
Modify the title of you thread to contain islamic school. Let every body know these animals don't spare neither Muslim nor christian.

It was female bomber suicide bomber that blew the bomb near the students waiting for danfo at the front of the school gate.
You seems happy. slowpoke!!!
So, your people had to attack an Islamic school. . . To prove some shits.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Jeffoo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idrismusty97: Sanusi abeg step down before them kill all your people!

Hmmmmm bros abeg go check urself o
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by meforyou1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
zicoraads: Forget the #BringBackOurGirls campaigners. The bitter truth is, those girls are gone for good. The Airforce should give notice to the surrounding villlages around Sambisa to evacuate, then decimate every tree, animal, lizard, ant that moves in Sambisa, especially along that Maiduguri, Yobe axis. Level everything.

Those girls are gone, let's face reality.
that is eh, level every single part of the forest. Any civilian that dies shall be counted as a casualty of war
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by aminu150(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
andypash:
If Peace means a state in which there is no war,
freedom from disturbance; tranquility. Why
haven't we find such peace in majority Muslim
Countries, when we turn to Muslim Countries all
we see is Violence and Bloodshed in the name of
Islam. Islam means Peace when Muslims Fly
Airplane into Buildings. Islam means Peace when
Muslims blow up Churches, Shopping Mall,
Market places, Mosques, Subways, Train
Stations,attack Military and Police barracks.
Islam means Peace when Muslims threaten to
silent Criticism of Islam which carries Death
Penalty under Islamic law. Islam means Peace as
Islam teach Muslim men to beat their wives.
Islam means Peace when Muslims behead
people chanting Allahu Akbar''Allahu Akbar.
Islam means Peace when Muslims stone women
to Death. Islam means Peace when Muslims are
allow to marry 12 to 14yrs old little children.
Islam means Peace as Muslims are thought to
subjugate Women Islam means Peace as Qur'an
thought Muslims to subjugate Non-Muslims.
Islam means Peace as Imams preach hatred
towards Non-Muslims in the Mosques. Islam
means Peace as Muslims continue to kill fellow
Muslims in almost all the Countries in the Middle
East, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Northern Nigeria,
Somalia, Kenya and other Muslim Countries.
Islam means Peace as Sunni Muslims and Shiite
Muslims continue to slaughter each other which
has been going on for the 14000 Years. Islam
means Peace as Saudi Arabia and other Gulf
States continue to fund and support Islamic
terrorist Groups to terrorize those who don't
share their view. Islam means Peace as all the
Airports in US,UK,France and Germany are in high
Security alerts for the fear of Islamic Terrorist
attacks. Islam means peace when Muslims rape
women and the Government demands that the
victim must provide 4 Male witnesses for
testimony according to Qur'an. Islam means
Peace as Millions of Muslims are in Refuge
Camps. Islam means Peace as Groups of Muslim
continue to migrate to Non-Muslim Countries
every single day. Islam means Peace as Muslims
continue to trouble and violate Non-Muslim law
in the West. Islam means Peace as women are
forbidden to drive their cars under Sharia law.
Islam means Peace as Boko Haram kidnapped
more than 300 Northern Nigerian Christians and
forced them to embrace Islam at gun point while
reciting Qur'an. Islam means Peace as Sudanese
Government threaten to kill apostasy for leaving
Islam to Christianity. Islam means peace as it's
death penalty to leave Islam. Islam means
Means a Qur'an commands that those who don't
believe in Islam should be killed in Qur'an 3:151,
Qur'an 3:56, Qur'an 4:74, Qur'an 4:76, Qur'an
4:89, Qur'an 4:95, Qur'an 4:104, Qur'an 5:33,
Qur'an 8:12, Qur'an 8:15, Qur'an 8:39, Qur'an
8:57, Qur'an 8:59-60, Qur'an 8:65, Qur'an 9:5,
Qur'an9:14, Qur'an 9:20, Qur'an 9:29, Qur'an
9:30, Qur'an 9:38-39, Qur'an 9:41, Qur'an 9:73,
Qur'an 9:88, Qur'an 9:111, Qur'an 9:123, Qur'an
17:16, Qur'an 18:65-81 and in so many other
Qur'an violence verses. ---- Definition of Peace
is a stress-free state of security and calmness
that comes when there’s no fighting or war,
everything coexisting in perfect harmony and
freedom. In Muslims War-torn world, it seems
like peace means Bloodshed in Islamic
vocabulary. However peace can be big and
small, seen in entire countries or brief moments.
After a war, two countries may sign a peace
treaty, agreeing to not fight anymore. And if you
insist ISLAM is so peaceful # What is the use or
meaning of HOLY WAR
Like ·
who is this please? Never knew people without brain existed here. You are such an illiterate slowpoke that knows nothing about islam but wants to educate foolish people like him on islam. Knowledge is wide study very well before coming here and displaying your inherited madness on public forum. I dont believe you are a christian rather a pagan. True christians dont insult islam.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Reptyle(m): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
JACKOFALTRADE: You seems happy. slowpoke!!!

Did you just feel like insulting the poor fella or do you have issues with basic comprehension?
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by rman: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bye Bye Nigeria!

RIP Nigeria!
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by 2kris(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
dozzzybaba: The Kano bomb blast is a scam - Asari Dokubo
he never said it was a scam.......try and do a proper research before speaking on nairaland cuz lots of pple dat are nt a member visits these site. and this is not wat we need to fight terrorism in nigeria .....and for ur infomation i am not a pdp or apc fan.i just want a good and better nigeria were we can live like the 80s and 90s.ko wat do u think
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Reptyle(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard: We warned you guys that Sanusi enthronement will open Kano's gate to BH

Most of you do not know that Sanusi is an educated Jihadist

You sound very excited about the Kano bombings.

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would conclude that you and your gang are the ones dropping bombs in Kano and blaming it on BH just so you can brag about how right you were about how you "warned you guys that Sanusi enthronement will open Kano's gate to BH."

I could also conclude that your gang is now using female bombers to help government conclude that all of the missing Chibok girls are a lost cause as they have been radicalized and converted to a ready kamikaze Islamic army.

Kai! Thank God I am not a conspiracy theorist o!
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by mekadinho(f): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
franchizy: I have said it over and over that the FG should appologise to Boko haram, grant them Amnesty, compensate them, release all boko haram detainees, only then the bombings will stop. The Igbos and yorubas must as well appologise to the Northern Elders forum and stop pointing fingers on northerners as boko haram sponsors.
Islam is a religion of peace. They don't kill nor shed blood. Boko Haram are not muslims. The Evil boys are all christans claiming to be muslims. Allah will expose them.
Please this just my opinion as I don't mean to hurt anyone just for the sake of the attack dogs on this forum.
May the souls of the departed Rest in Peace
I here by award u THE SILLIEST person in Nairaland. I knw u don't mean to hurt anyone, Hw can a post a senseless as ds hurt someone.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
JACKOFALTRADE: You seems happy. slowpoke!!!

You are an stark illiterate!

Dont quote me again.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by 2kris(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
aminu150:
who is this please? Never knew people without brain existed here. You are such an illiterate slowpoke that knows nothing about islam but wants to educate foolish people like him on islam. Knowledge is wide study very well before coming here and displaying your inherited madness on public forum. I dont believe you are a christian rather a pagan. True christians dont insult islam.
bro in as much as i liked ur concluding part of these ur reply to him u should have enlightened him on how,want and y some misguided pple in islam behave the way the do anyway i hv lots of muslim frds and i knw hw a right thinking muslims behave .i wouldnt fault that guy maybe him did not get to grow up with muslims of the80s and 90s......duniyan nan sai de hakuri ko ya ni.u hv to shw maturity to som pple in naija
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Rikidony(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

We failed to bringbackourgirls

Now the girls will bringbackthebombs
i HOPE NOT
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by sod09(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
may God punish any bastard that say boko haram are muslim
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by asadike(f): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
abi they tink say na xmas period we dey ni? Abeg make dey tink of anoda tin,bomb no dey reign again jor. But my bros in d south make una prepare wella. Dis one wey dem dey bomb north now,we dey relax,one day dem fit turn their north 2 south o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeyinka Adebayo Is Dead (Photos) / Rice Millers Hail Ebonyi Governor's Ban On Rice Scaling As Price Crashes To ₦15K / Col. Ajayi Reveals What TY Danjuma Told Them During Military Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.