Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,426 members, 7,891,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano (33534 Views)

Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today / Police Recovers Undetonated IED From Yobe Scene Of Damaturu Bomb Attack (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by curtain: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Where is kwankwaso

Could he be sweeping campaign ground?

The northern Governors needs lecture on 'Responsibility' from Obiano!

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Idrismusty97(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
zicoraads: Forget the #BringBackOurGirls campaigners. The bitter truth is, those girls are gone for good. The Airforce should give notice to the surrounding villlages around Sambisa to evacuate, then decimate every tree, animal, lizard, ant that moves in Sambisa, especially along that Maiduguri, Yobe axis. Level everything.

Those girls are gone, let's face reality.
That was the same thing Russia did when they killed 266 children and parents. Yet! It didn't stop terrorism in they country. You think the whole bokoharam are in Sambisa Forest? You think shekau is even there? Even if we kill everybody in borno it wouldn't stop them. They would be laughing at our foolishness. Bokoharam is turning into an ideology! Anyone can throw bomb and claimed they are bokoharam even with no connection to the sect. Educate yourself about the Russia siege here;
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A58381-2004Sep3.html
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by ComradeTY(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
etebefia: what is GEJ waiting to declare state of emergency in kano?
State of emergency that couldn't work in adamwa, Borno and Yobe, u still advice GEJ to declare another state of emergency was Borno not under emergency when d 270 girls was abducted or d recent attacked in Yobe and Adamawa were these states not under d emergency rule? So what are u saying? I bliv if u are part of GEJ adviser u would have told him same thing, let reason with our brain and not our ass
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by softy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
franchizy: I have said it over and over that the FG should appologise to Boko haram, grant them Amnesty, compensate them, release all boko haram detainees, only then the bombings will stop. The Igbos and yorubas must as well appologise to the Northern Elders forum and stop pointing fingers on northerners as boko haram sponsors.
Islam is a religion of peace. They don't kill nor shed blood. Boko Haram are not muslims. The Evil boys are all christans claiming to be muslims. Allah will expose them.
Please this just my opinion as I don't mean to hurt anyone just for the sake of the attack dogs on this forum.
May the souls of the departed Rest in Peace

You are so cowardly-funny, if you really dont want any critic against your opinion (which is your belief, as expressed in ur posted comment)
Then stop commenting!

Contrary to ur view on this matter, in a sane environment:

1. Nobody would apologise to murderers, nobody would grant them amnesty, nor compensate any blood-filled religionist.

2. From the history, some sane minds know what Islamic religion really means and what it really projects: take it by force and violently shake it up,if need be!

3. How did you arrived at the conclusion that ''those evil boys are christians but claiming to be muslims''.....your source of this info?

4. Leave other tribes out of this northern self-developed horror!
U sounded brainwashed and deceived!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by JACKOFALTRADE: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
papiforreal:

You are an stark illiterate!

Dont quote me again.
lol. Pls correct yourself.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by mekadinho(f): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
aminu150:
who is this please? Never knew people without brain existed here. You are such an illiterate slowpoke that knows nothing about islam but wants to educate foolish people like him on islam. Knowledge is wide study very well before coming here and displaying your inherited madness on public forum. I dont believe you are a christian rather a pagan. True christians dont insult islam.
Shut up! prove him wrong and stop writing thrash. Religion of peace indeed. Ur religion is a curse to humanity.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by JACKOFALTRADE: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
papiforreal:

yea.. It is true. Am living in the area . Many are feared dead and the victims are being evacuated now.

it is not Law school. It is islamic school. The name of the school is aminu Kano college of islamic and legal studies. There is no single christian in The school, all of the students are Muslim.
Modify the title of you thread to contain islamic school. Let every body know these animals don't spare neither Muslim nor christian.

It was female bomber suicide bomber that blew the bomb near the students waiting for danfo at the front of the school gate.
papiforreal:

yea.. It is true. Am living in the area . Many are feared dead and the victims are being evacuated now.

it is not Law school. It is islamic school. The name of the school is aminu Kano college of islamic and legal studies. There is no single christian in The school, all of the students are Muslim.
Modify the title of you thread to contain islamic school. Let every body know these animals don't spare neither Muslim nor christian.

It was female bomber suicide bomber that blew the bomb near the students waiting for danfo at the front of the school gate.
papiforreal:

it is not a Law school. It is an islamic school. The name of the school is aminu Kano college of islamic and legal studies. There is no single christian in The school, all of the students are Muslims.

It was a female suicide bomber that detonated the bomb near the students waiting for danfo at the front of the school gate.
lol. corrected. Pls go back to school.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by wiringdpt(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
72 male virgins?
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by azimibraun: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
I have cried and cried and cried over and over again for my country. I was born in 1980 and am sure u will all agree with me it was a luvly being living in this country. Death has now bcome the most easily found commodity in my country. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by nickxtra(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
dozzzybaba: The Kano bomb blast is a scam - Asari Dokubo
Source, or you delete this comment.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by jakiedudu(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Very Sad development. Condolences to all the families of those affected. sad
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yeeyo: After thirty days of prayer n fastin, wht muslim can offer is killin n dstructn, doin d will of mohammed.
u dnt sound sensible.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Moblord(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Shut down GSM network in kano if u dnt want bomb blast
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Bigzig(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Make them no carry that nonsense reach SS,SE becos dem go finish them like wetin...
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by otokx(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Moblord: Shut down GSM network in kano if u dnt want bomb blast

explain further if you can
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Descartes: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bombing has become a daily routine in Naija cool
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Emekamex(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
A new shekau video will give an insight into the trend of female bombers. That's how low we have gotten, to depend on trrorists for information.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Cheeun(f): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin LMAO @free day. . .
achi4u: I thought today will be a free day without bombing but BH won't disappoint.

Bomb ur lives out.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by vicoloni(m): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
We understand the BH boys die in hope of being rewarded with virgins so what is the expectation of those martyred girl bombers?
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by surajoyadagammo(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
My friend change your topic, it is Aminu kano collage of Islamic and legal studies. There is no single Christian in that school.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by EasternLeopard: 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Reptyle:

You sound very excited about the Kano bombings.

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would conclude that you and your gang are the ones dropping bombs in Kano and blaming it on BH just so you can brag about how right you were about how you "warned you guys that Sanusi enthronement will open Kano's gate to BH."

I could also conclude that your gang is now using female bombers to help government conclude that all of the missing Chibok girls are a lost cause as they have been radicalized and converted to a ready kamikaze Islamic army.

Kai! Thank God I am not a conspiracy theorist o!

Akaluka killing
Islamic banking
View on causes of BH
SSS indictment

Points to his connection to extreme Islam
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by JACKOFALTRADE: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
aminu150:
who is this please? Never knew people without brain existed here. You are such an illiterate slowpoke that knows nothing about islam but wants to educate foolish people like him on islam. Knowledge is wide study very well before coming here and displaying your inherited madness on public forum. I dont believe you are a christian rather a pagan. True Christians dont insult islam.
Lol. It's funny, for a northerner to call someone an illiterate. When 90% of northerners are illiterates and the educated ones are ignoramuses.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by chimzy2u: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
If it's a man, it will be blived dat he will go and meet d 12 virgins in their heaven. Since it's a female bomber, is she going 2 be with 12 male virgins? Or.. I'm losing ma mind here.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by MaziOmenuko: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: mazi, i did not see mazi fc in the nairaland premier league of FPL. Haven't you register yet? Or na change of team?

We are rebuilding our stadium and making some managerial changes and might effect a name change with our promotion to the first division.

I will introduce a new rebranded team much later.

How is the transfer market?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Rexyl(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Rikidony: the CHIBOK GIRLS are now on ramageundecidedundecided

Could it be they have reprogrammed the brains of those girls to do evil that will waste their lives and many others just like that. I fear if Kano is not where those girls are camped to be released one after the other for deadly mission.

If that could be true those girls might have been transformed from normal human beings to something else.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by mencade5(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

We are rebuilding our stadium and making some managerial changes and might effect a name change with our promotion to the first division.

I will introduce a new rebranded team much later.

How is the transfer market?
my brother, the market seems to be a favorable one this season with so many options. This season there is no divisional leagues like last year, all of us are packed together in a single league...but the head to head cup, are still separated with F A cup, Carling cup, and conference cup respectively.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by akinvest(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
papiforreal:

sad indeeed!

These conspiracy theorists are bunch of illiterate that posses no iota of foresight.

So in their acute intelligence northerners are the one Killing themselves in these High score just because their own is not the president.

Common sense is not common indeed.
You people "ll always blame GEJ 4 ur predicament, i think by now the Northern leaders should come together to figth this menace. After all, d root of all dis insulgency is religious fanatist as we all known.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by meforyou1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mods, can u please change the topic? It's kano polytechnic not legal studies. If it is to slam me ban now, 3 or 4 mods will come in and quickly do that
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Rexyl(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Unik2me: It is high time everybody start supportin govt in d fight against dis insurgent witout sentiment watsoever and also we need to distance religion from d way and manner we approach dis issue. Wen OPC went out of dia way, d westerners called dem to order same wit Bakasi in d east. Dis boko boiz can b brought to order if we all (especially Northerner) join hands togeda with government. And that I tink will be possible wen we start treating Nigeria as a secular Nation where constitution is adhered and not a religious enclave where ppl apply their personal idiosyncrasy to their believe. Boko haram has succeeded thus far becos dey used religion and politics to draw sympathy and support thereby separatin us, makin some people think dey(BH) were mounting pressure on Govt to perform. Now it is clearer that they are just enemies of humanity and our country Nigeria so pls let's put religious bias and differences aside and approach them wit realism. God bless Nigeria.

This guy really made sense. Boko haram has become a serious challenge in the North because many people or leaders over there will still regard them as their partners in progress. If all people of the North jointly agree and disapprove of existence and the mission of those guys I am very sure they would have been no where to be found again. As much evil as being perpetrated by those boko boys many people over there will neither rebuke them nor renounce their behaviors.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by meforyou1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
surajoyadagammo: My friend change your topic, it is Aminu kano collage of Islamic and legal studies. There is no single Christian in that school.
which Aminu kano? When eye witnesses say it's kano polytechnic
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Rexyl(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
andypash:
If Peace means a state in which there is no war,
freedom from disturbance; tranquility. Why
haven't we find such peace in majority Muslim
Countries, when we turn to Muslim Countries all
we see is Violence and Bloodshed in the name of
Islam. Islam means Peace when Muslims Fly
Airplane into Buildings. Islam means Peace when
Muslims blow up Churches, Shopping Mall,
Market places, Mosques, Subways, Train
Stations,attack Military and Police barracks.
Islam means Peace when Muslims threaten to
silent Criticism of Islam which carries Death
Penalty under Islamic law. Islam means Peace as
Islam teach Muslim men to beat their wives.
Islam means Peace when Muslims behead
people chanting Allahu Akbar''Allahu Akbar.
Islam means Peace when Muslims stone women
to Death. Islam means Peace when Muslims are
allow to marry 12 to 14yrs old little children.
Islam means Peace as Muslims are thought to
subjugate Women Islam means Peace as Qur'an
thought Muslims to subjugate Non-Muslims.
Islam means Peace as Imams preach hatred
towards Non-Muslims in the Mosques. Islam
means Peace as Muslims continue to kill fellow
Muslims in almost all the Countries in the Middle
East, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Northern Nigeria,
Somalia, Kenya and other Muslim Countries.
Islam means Peace as Sunni Muslims and Shiite
Muslims continue to slaughter each other which
has been going on for the 14000 Years. Islam
means Peace as Saudi Arabia and other Gulf
States continue to fund and support Islamic
terrorist Groups to terrorize those who don't
share their view. Islam means Peace as all the
Airports in US,UK,France and Germany are in high
Security alerts for the fear of Islamic Terrorist
attacks. Islam means peace when Muslims rape
women and the Government demands that the
victim must provide 4 Male witnesses for
testimony according to Qur'an. Islam means
Peace as Millions of Muslims are in Refuge
Camps. Islam means Peace as Groups of Muslim
continue to migrate to Non-Muslim Countries
every single day. Islam means Peace as Muslims
continue to trouble and violate Non-Muslim law
in the West. Islam means Peace as women are
forbidden to drive their cars under Sharia law.
Islam means Peace as Boko Haram kidnapped
more than 300 Northern Nigerian Christians and
forced them to embrace Islam at gun point while
reciting Qur'an. Islam means Peace as Sudanese
Government threaten to kill apostasy for leaving
Islam to Christianity. Islam means peace as it's
death penalty to leave Islam. Islam means
Means a Qur'an commands that those who don't
believe in Islam should be killed in Qur'an 3:151,
Qur'an 3:56, Qur'an 4:74, Qur'an 4:76, Qur'an
4:89, Qur'an 4:95, Qur'an 4:104, Qur'an 5:33,
Qur'an 8:12, Qur'an 8:15, Qur'an 8:39, Qur'an
8:57, Qur'an 8:59-60, Qur'an 8:65, Qur'an 9:5,
Qur'an9:14, Qur'an 9:20, Qur'an 9:29, Qur'an
9:30, Qur'an 9:38-39, Qur'an 9:41, Qur'an 9:73,
Qur'an 9:88, Qur'an 9:111, Qur'an 9:123, Qur'an
17:16, Qur'an 18:65-81 and in so many other
Qur'an violence verses. ---- Definition of Peace
is a stress-free state of security and calmness
that comes when there’s no fighting or war,
everything coexisting in perfect harmony and
freedom. In Muslims War-torn world, it seems
like peace means Bloodshed in Islamic
vocabulary. However peace can be big and
small, seen in entire countries or brief moments.
After a war, two countries may sign a peace
treaty, agreeing to not fight anymore. And if you
insist ISLAM is so peaceful # What is the use or
meaning of HOLY WAR
Like ·

If all these are really identified with Islam. It is high time true Islam was separated from fake islam. Separation of religion from politics is the best way to make a religion what it should be... purely spiritual matter ... and preserve its integrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos / Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn / Abdullahi Abbas: Kano Supplementary Election Is “Do Or Die” – APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.