Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi (15786 Views)

Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? / Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? / I Want Osaze Odemwingie Back, Keshi Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by weyham(m): 6:18am On Aug 01, 2014
kabba7:

That is primarily because South africa dump him no one should coke here to play any game they were able to rate to know the little at the world cup is the determination of the poayers and not neccesarily thwt of the coach ( Kashi ).

South Africa ke!! A good coach is a coach who always get good results from his players. Coaching South Africa national team can only make him one of the worst coach. For him to coach South Africa he shul rather go and coach Sambisa forest warriors on how to play football than killing.

3 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by DrTee1(m): 6:20am On Aug 01, 2014
You've got to give Stephen Keshi all the credit he duly deserves!

He's the best football manager we've had in a while - and at the level he currently is - having almost attained the heights that Clemens Westerhof reached - the only difference being that Clemens' team came fouth at the King Fahd tournament, now Confederations Cup in 1995.

I think NFF should put their house together, give us some good organisation and good continuity. We certainly deserve to be treated right.

All those blaming Keshi should remember that the guy has a family: mouths to feed, bills to settle (in America of all places!), friends as well as extended family to attend to. This is his only job!

You all know his expenses are more likely to be greater than that of the average Nigerian. So if he can't take the his opportunities to negotiate for better treatment, who would

This is a country where if you don't ask for your rights - and aggressively sometimes - it would be trampled on brazenly.

Let's cut Stephen K some slack. The Big Boss has done well and he deserves to be treated well!

Go on Stephen Keshi, we love you Sir!

1 Like

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 01, 2014
The NFF are reportedly offering him N7 million/month and an official car in Abuja
Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Cheeun(f): 6:23am On Aug 01, 2014
Wow, really? shocked Good then but LMAO @ 'paying staff when am not NFF'. Keshi u no go kill persin o grin

1 Like

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by weyham(m): 6:23am On Aug 01, 2014
wisolf: Had Southafrica not rejected him,we'll be reading a different story here..

Or rather Keshi rejected South Africa.
Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Swegzfreak: 6:25am On Aug 01, 2014
kabba7:

That is primarily because South africa dump him no one should coke here to play any game they were able to rate to know the little at the world cup is the determination of the poayers and not neccesarily thwt of the coach ( Kashi ).

Type in english br0z not gibberish

3 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by disloman(m): 6:26am On Aug 01, 2014
Sentiment apart,this guy ain't technically sound n his flaws were shown at d world cup.

8 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by heatmeup(f): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2014
after rejection from south africa now it is time to remember your father's land smh

4 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by kabba7(m): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2014
AS HE WAS DUMPED BY THE SOUTH AFRICANS IS THE ONLY REASON FOR THE SUDEEN CHANGE ..OF MIND . THE SUPER EAGLES WENT THAT MUCH AT WORLD CUP BECAUSE OF DETERMINATION NOT BEFAUSE OF THE QUALITY OF COACHING .

4 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by ceeceeco: 6:55am On Aug 01, 2014
busterr: And we need our no.10 back. #iheanacho, o ya ka anyi na acho!
Everybody luvs Iheanacho now but wen he's not in his best people will start criticizing him. Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Rexnegro(m): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2014
Everybody in nff are so stupid..keshi that's not good tactically, keshi that can't even read common Iran game plan ? yet they still retain him ? Smh for naija senior team football....pls can I ask this...what omokachi doing in the coaching crew sef ? That guy is so ok with second hand post busy collecting one million if not more than monthly.

3 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Koolmexxi(m): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2014
Knew from the onset it was going to be d same scenario with the Post-Nations cup debacle. Well he has obviously gotten d attention he wanted. I jus hope he puts his pride aside, improve his tactical aspect of his coaching and accept responsibilities for his players performance on d pitch.

2 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2014
Well said bro;i still prefer Oliseh to the sh#t called keshi;he never gets his team selection right;i thought he learnt his lessons after the Confed cup;but alas;he took bunch of miscreants to the w/c..he should be fired asap!
Rexnegro: Everybody in nff are so stupid..keshi that's not good tactically, keshi that can't even read common Iran game plan ? yet they still retain him ? Smh for naija senior team football....pls can I ask this...what omokachi doing in the coaching crew sef ? That guy is so ok with second hand post busy collecting one million if not more than monthly.

3 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by ogawisdom(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2014
After south africa overlooked him he is jst jobless n am sure he ll b humble nw wink

Keshi d poor coach forcing a defensive midfielder mikel to become a no 10 overnight.

1 Like

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Nellyluv1: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2014
God forbid
Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Y was keshi so quick to resign in brazil via his official twitter page and he even told the nigerian journalists in brazil he has resigned ?

Same thing he did in South Africa

No matter how u look at it Keshi likes attention and he is proud

But let us leave that and analyse his competence

AFCON yes we won d nations cup bt take a good look at all the matches .U know a good coach from his substitution and ability to read games..keshi substitutions hardly make any difference bt instead spoils d ryhthmn of the game.Apart from Ivory coast i score him very low bt we won d nations cup so he got away wit a lot

I knew world cup ll expose him

Game against iran he met a tactical genius in iran coach he couldnt read game change tactics

Let us not forget if nt for the refereee we would ve nt won bosnia

Look at argentina match his substitution

Should i talk abt france game ? Ability to kill of the game

When onazi was injured he was even confused who to bring in first ramoz azeez until he brought in dt yeye guy

Let us not forget he didnt want to take osaze if nt for pressure...he even had d guts to say osaze didnt play well to instructns against iran match which yeye instructns someone dt was d best man on d pitch...at the end osaze was d main engine of the team...keshi is juz arrogant

Keshi changing his rythmn becos south africa has snubbed him

We should do the same

5 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by dabossman(m): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2014
Dhelake: The NFF will be so stupid to give him a contract, he plays victim after every tournament just to get better pay

A man isn't paid his salary for months, is constantly treated with disdain by the federation and fans like you, yet he is playing the victim? angry

1 Like

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2014
Keshi=a proud coach with little or no knowledge of how to read a football match,technically he is not sound,his saving grace was the fact that Nigeria has an abundance of natural football talent.keshi a man who hates opinions.He coached mali wat did he achieve wit dem;yes he qualified Togo,but dat senegal team in togo's group had started xperiencing a decline.If u talk of coaches then u shld mention jurgen klinsmann,we all saw how he was technically and tactically efficient with his usa team even with average set of players.Keshi will be d next super eagles coach just to please Goodluck jonathan and not because he is d right person we need to make our team a worldclass team.

7 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by sharubutu(m): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2014
Did he not say he had thousands of job across the globe? Why is he now returning to his vomit? Arrogant fellow! Pride goes b4 a fall.

1 Like

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Abraham2013(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2014
Mr keshi, u want nff to be professional while u were unprofessional wit ur team selections. I taught some people were saying keshi was d best coach in africa n all dat, y hav'nt he gotten anoda country to coach almost a month after d world cup. Other coaches who did well in d world cup hav gotten new teams. Well someone should tell keshi dat we don't want to see those musicians and bouncers he took to d world cup in SE again.

2 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Gynacologist(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2014
snadguy007: This man should learn how to take responsibility for his team's defeat and not blaming his own players......it demoralizes them
tat is one of d sily qualities i hate in a coach....olwayz puttin blame on playaz whch demoralises dem.

2 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Edunwa302(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2014
chorlay: he wants to come back to 9ja cus South Africa no give am job
supported
he has no option nw,

1 Like

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by BigBen10: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2014
kabba7:

That is primarily because South africa dump him no one should come here to play any game they were able to rate to know the little at the world cup is the determination of the players and not neccesarily that of the coach ( Kashi ).

if we can remember clearly he picked those players for the world because of their determination and zeal to win. that was the reason he gave when nigerians complained about his droppings some key players like sunday n rest. so your argument holds no water.
Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by obeski13(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2014
Judging by results, i think he deserves to be given contract extension.but if am to access him based on his tactical and technical know-how i dont think he is d right person.if we really want to compete at d highest level, we need a better coach.let us see how far his luck can take him

2 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by tpraiz(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2014
He didn't know 9ja iz his country B4 he seid, he is nt sure of continuing wit d SE after d Wc abi::::::::::::::he leta discoverd dat he want to finish sometin he Started country after Southafrica appointed anoda Coach abi......;;;; igboMan sense. U ar gwed sha bt be straight forward plssS*

1 Like

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by obeski13(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2014
chigo93: Keshi=a proud coach with little or no knowledge of how to read a football match,technically he is not sound,his saving grace was the fact that Nigeria has an abundance of natural football talent.keshi a man who hates opinions.He coached mali wat did he achieve wit dem;yes he qualified Togo,but dat senegal team in togo's group had started xperiencing a decline.If u talk of coaches then u shld mention jurgen klinsmann,we all saw how he was technically and tactically efficient with his usa team even with average set of players.Keshi will be d next super eagles coach just to please Goodluck jonathan and not because he is d right person we need to make our team a worldclass team.
.thank u jare

1 Like

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by candyboy244(m): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2014
NFL no mind am abeg, if keshi get mind to coach us e for no wan resign....nw dem don increase e salary e dey blab dust. Mtcheew!!! #leave am for southafrica
Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by vicky85(f): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2014
deri4luv1: They should treat him right! He's the right man to take Us forward! If He should start earning like Mikel Does, That scumbag won't have the right to choose who he wants to play with in the midfield! [ Against france, Mikel (the dutch bag) insisted he wanted Gabriel to come in for Onazi instead of Ramon Azeez]. Keshi did that! Its appalling!

Who told you South Africa dumped him. Was there any pronouncement that he is going to South Africa? Don't believe what you read on internet.

1 Like

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2014
weyham:

South Africa ke!! A good coach is a coach who always get good results from his players. Coaching South Africa national team can only make him one of the worst coach. For him to coach South Africa he shul rather go and coach Sambisa forest warriors on how to play football than killing.

Hence he was refused the job.

1 Like

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by sprincoolj: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by kheart(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2014
keshi should stay in s.a cos we dont him.

1 Like

Re: I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi by ini4brandon(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2014
Rexnegro: Everybody in nff are so stupid..keshi that's not good tactically, keshi that can't even read common Iran game plan ? yet they still retain him ? Smh for naija senior team football....pls can I ask this...what omokachi doing in the coaching crew sef ? That guy is so ok with second hand post busy collecting one million if not more than monthly.
Did almighty argentina read "common Iran game plan" so well?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Donates Materials To Pupils In 50 Primary Schools In Lagos. / Susanna Dinnage Appointed Premier League Chief Executive / Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.