Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,106 members, 7,887,210 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (577725 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by cafedeluv(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizTyna:

Pls order on konga,u are given priority

The infinx/Konga preorder is a joke. The sales rep who took my order said "its just to notify you of the availability of the phone"; can you imagine.
So if I hadn't called, I'll be waiting for a non existence phone coming my way.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by cafedeluv(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizTyna:

Pls order on konga,u are given priority
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
madgoat:

Yeah and dats another scary point for me if the infinix zero cant last for a couple hours wt heavy 3G usage.
Its gud to hear some of d downsides of this fone. Most pple giving good/fantastic reviews are marketers/sellers on Konga and infinix promoting the product. U will hardly hear abt d downside of the infinix zero frm them.
downside is d battery
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
the phone is still available on KONGA 16gb GOLD Remember, delivery is free for the next 2 days. and it just costs 23,900. hurry and place your orders.

And if you wanna know more about the device, including pictures and videos, or you WANT to save as much as 3k when ordering, visit this site and fill the form at the end of the review (i.e Subscribe to the blog). Its that simple.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
cafedeluv:

The infinx/Konga preorder is a joke. The sales rep who took my order said "its just to notify you of the availability of the phone"; can you imagine.
So if I hadn't called, I'll be waiting for a non existence phone coming my way.

Pls look at it this way,some people preorder and change their minds for so many reasons. So konga just cant start shipping to everybody that preorders,preordering is to give u an edge over everybody else. So when u preorder,kindly order and you will top their lists when they start shipping.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
kayodedada1: Please which is better...order infinix zero from konga website or calling konga customer service to place my order?

Same thing
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
MarcoP:

Why does my Infinix zero switch off on its own regularly even when my battery is at 95%? Someone should please answer me. And if I don't check from time to time I will be deceived by the screen thinking my phone is on standby.

Sorry about that,kindly take it to your nearest carlcare
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by iscom(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mede2: what's the price?
N28000 - N30000
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Holluwadales(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Holluwadales(m): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
damcqute: the phone is still available on KONGA 16gb GOLD Remember, delivery is free for the next 2 days. and it just costs 23,900. hurry and place your orders.

Order the new infinix zero 16gb http:///infinix-zero-16gb-x506-white-1161014?utm_source=affiliateswebInfinixZero16_09_2014Infinixzero16GB&k_id=Dales&k_bid=6d1777cc&chan=code1

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
MarcoP:

Why does my Infinix zero switch off on its own regularly even when my battery is at 95%? Someone should please answer me. And if I don't check from time to time I will be deceived by the screen thinking my phone is on standby.

wow! this is the 1st time i am hearing of such complaint. is there anyone else who experiences this?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by cafedeluv(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizTyna:

Pls look at it this way,some people preorder and change their minds for so many reasons. So konga just cant start shipping to everybody that preorders,preordering is to give u an edge over everybody else. So when u preorder,kindly order and you will top their lists when they start shipping.

So what's the EDGE?
Btw I've already ordered, would just love if its delivered by Wednesday.
Maybe you can facilitate that.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by immanuello(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
stharley:

Has it been shipped yet? If not
Tweet at @ShopKonga or email: help@konga.com

And then re-order the Gold variant ASAP.
Thank you sir.on my konga account page i saw shipped but i havent receive anything.infact,it was 15th of sept that i ordered it but anyway i have ordered for the gold variant now after so many epistles i have written to help@konga.com and chat with sell button.Though i could still saw 2 items on my account page,d earlier one(white type) which i want to be scrapped and the new one(Gold variant) i desired.Thanks.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
stharley:

Sani Abacha Rd, GRA. There's also Pay on Delivery option.
dey have office there (Konga)
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Check your auto power in setting maybe somebody don tamper with am and reset to factory if problem persist
Good luck

MarcoP:

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by DNDROID(m): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
cafedeluv:

Delivery is not free. I just placed an order via phone call and I was billed N1,000 for delivery to my location.
really ? where ?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by le9iceb: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
here is 20000mAh;
http://www./bondlink-20000mah-mobile-power-bank-free-2800-mah-mobile-power-bank-blue-116895.html[/quote]
how reliable is this power bank and is it really 20000mah?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
immanuello: Thank you sir.on my konga account page i saw shipped but i havent receive anything.infact,it was 15th of sept that i ordered it but anyway i have ordered for the gold variant now after so many epistles i have written to help@konga.com and chat with sell button.Though i could still saw 2 items on my account page,d earlier one(white type) which i want to be scrapped and the new one(Gold variant) i desired.Thanks.

Uwc
Hope u cancelled the white variant order.
Where's your Location??
Which Delivery Dispatch was it processed through?
Use the shipping order no to track it on the dispatch's website and you'll know exact delivery day next week.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mede2: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
iscom: N28000 - N30000
Mm. The price is alright sha. Thanks for the price info..
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by GSMArenaNG(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
DONT MISS OUT.
STILL AVAILABLE.
FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE
INFINIX ZERO GOLD VERSION 2G RAM 16G
ORDER-->HERE
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Has anyone noticed that unlike other kit Kat phones , the infinix zero still has a black band behind the notifications displayed on the top of the screen ?
On other 4.4 running droids have clear notifications no black band behind it ?

Or is it just me ?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
tecno4life:

No, I'll advice u order on konga.com as deliveries to PH would be between wednesday and friday.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gideon243(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Having though time changing my imei.. I always get a message "this command is not allowed in userbuild" any #1 with a solution please??
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by yinxfun(m): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
tobianthony: Has anyone noticed that unlike other kit Kat phones , the infinix zero still has a black band behind the notifications displayed on the top of the screen ?
On other 4.4 running droids have clear notifications no black band behind it ?

Or is it just me ?
What are you implying?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
pls add me to the whatsapp group 08166512050
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gideon243(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Add me 08178451174
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by GSMArenaNG(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
stharley:

No, I'll advice u order on konga.com as deliveries to PH would be between wednesday and friday.
BRO THE SAFEST WAY IS TO SHOP ONLINE WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY
STILL AVAILABLE!!
FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE
INFINIX ZERO GOLD VERSION 2G RAM 16G N23,900 ONLY
ORDER--> HERE

FOR MORE CONTACT:
08069278428 (whatsapp)
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by leTrizzle: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
stharley:

Uwc
Hope u cancelled the white variant order.
Where's your Location??
Which Delivery Dispatch was it processed through?
Use the shipping order no to track it on the dispatch's website and you'll know exact delivery day next week.
How do I know the delivery dispatch's site?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
gideon243: Having though time changing my imei.. I always get a message "this command is not allowed in userbuild" any #1 with a solution please??

Now u wanna tweak your new device in order to use BBOS Subscription on it, you might brick your device.
N/B: Avoid changing your IMEI
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
leTrizzle:
How do I know the delivery dispatch's site?

Is DHL,UPS or CourierPlus the delivery dispatch?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by planetfood: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
tecno4life:

pls have u pick up urs from slot, and how much
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
yinxfun: What are you implying?

I don't even understand I saw my pals S5 , another dudes nexus 5 and even the pahntom z no black band on the top of the phone where notifications are displayed but on the infinix there is a black band ? Can someone else confirm this ?

Maybe its just me and my own zero ? Otherwise cool phone battery life could be better tho - but at that price oh well

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (249) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.