Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,090 members, 7,887,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (577712 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by lexxybb: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2014
Has anybody been able to change the imei of this fone successfully, I need to confirm b4 I buy the fone. Thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2014
lexxybb: Has anybody been able to change the imei of this fone successfully, I need to confirm b4 I buy the fone. Thanks
yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by just2endowed: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Get your original class 10 microsd card ADVANCE: ranges from

64gig 6600
32gig 3600
16gig 2600

free games also available for free.

and I will change ur infinix zero imei free.

I base in Lagos. other states are welcome.

Whatsapp me on 07066561480
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by labellat: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2014
tobianthony:

I don't even understand I saw my pals S5 , another dudes nexus 5 and even the pahntom z no black band on the top of the phone where notifications are displayed but on the infinix there is a black band ? Can someone else confirm this ?

Maybe its just me and my own zero ? Otherwise cool phone battery life could be better tho - but at that price oh well

Maybe u've changed d default wallpaper
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Kingdavid007(m): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Hi peeps, I already ordered for the white zero on Konga and would like to change my mind since the Gold color is out, I am thinking of calling them to cancel the order and go get d gold one @Microstation directly since I stay in Lag, pls does any one know whether they will have it there at Microstation? Thx.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by nani667: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2014
mrvocalprowess: tobianthony: Has anyone noticed that unlike other kit Kat
phones , the infinix zero still has a black band behind the
notifications displayed on the top of the screen
?
On other 4.4 running droids have clear notifications no
black band behind it ?
Or is it just me ?

i knew nani667 will rush down here immediately he sees dis..look at dis screenshot below,look at where d time is,u notice dat d line is black??dats wat e means... smh

Lol....Oga Sir.... You're funny sha.... You shouldn't have bothered replying cos you only succeeded in embarrassing yourself....

The guy clearly stated that the black band he was referring to was one behind the notifications displayed on top of the screen (Bolded) ...... so why you come dey show us clock na ? LOL

You that like to call people "Android Novice" and you can't even understand that he was referring to the statusbar.... Sad something.... Well I'm always happy to enlighten you...

That being said, I don't understand what you meant by " i knew nani667 will rush down here immediately he sees dis"... That I tried to give him an answer to his question na crime now ? you just dey all the threads for Nairaland lurking and waiting to battle anyone that gives any remotely negative remark or review about this phone....so we now have Infinix Fanboys..... You're really trying too hard sir, why all the asss kissing ? Sucking up to Infinix is rather pointless as they don't even know you exist... So my advice to you is just enjoy your device... ✔
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by immanuello(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2014
stharley:

When the delivery dispatch arrives, reject the white variant n accept the Gold variant, note the order no.
Thank you sir and everybody who has taken their time to listen to me and answer.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by GSMArenaNG(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MarcoP: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2014
MizTyna: Hi everyone! Glad to see almost everyone's gotten their phones. For those that preordered,you are given high priority so pls go ahead and order on Konga. For other issues,i am back now. Happy weekend!

@MizTyna:
I'm feeling very sad right now.
I woke up this Saturday morning in high spirit, had my quiet time, pick up my Infinix Zero of less than 2 weeks old to read a bible passage on the KJV bible application while lying down at the edge of my bed.

As I moved to pick something from the side drawer, the phone slipped from my hand and fell to the floor. I picked it up not expecting any damage because it was a short distance, considering that my bed is very low.

Alas what did I see? The screen has cracked. I couldn't believe it.
How can this CGG3 break from such a short distance? I'm still is shock right now.
I've just transfered my Sim card from the Infinix to my Bold 5 to enable me post this. Moreso because I have Airtel 2G subscription running.

Please advise me on what to do.
Does my warranty cover the damage?
I live Agbado area of Lagos.
aosuma@yahoo.com
08124190077 on Whatsapp.
Doro-please oooo! Help me.

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2014
nani667:

Lol....Oga Sir.... You're funny sha.... You shouldn't have bothered replying cos you only succeeded in embarrassing yourself....

The guy clearly stated that the black band he was referring to was one behind the notifications displayed on top of the screen (Bolded) ...... so why you come dey show us clock na ? LOL

You that like to call people "Android Novice" and you can't even understand that he was referring to the statusbar.... Sad something.... Well I'm always happy to enlighten you...

That being said, I don't understand what you meant by " i knew nani667 will rush down here immediately he sees dis"... That I tried to give him an answer to his question na crime now ? you just dey all the threads for Nairaland lurking and waiting to battle anyone that gives any remotely negative remark or review about this phone....so we now have Infinix Fanboys..... You're really trying too hard sir, why all the asss kissing ? Sucking up to Infinix is rather pointless as they don't even know you exist... So my advice to you is just enjoy your device... ✔
*lit cigar ,sips rozay* WTF is this nigga saying?

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by just2endowed: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2014
MarcoP:

@MizTyna:
I woke up this Saturday morning in high spirit, had my quiet time, pick up my Infinix Zero of less than 2 weeks old to read a bible passage on the KJV bible application while lying down at the edge of my bed.

As I moved to pick something from the side drawer, the phone slipped from my hand and fell to the floor. I picked it up not expecting any damage because it was a short distance, considering that my bed is very low.

How can this CGG3 break from such a short distance? I'm still is shock right now.
I've just transfered my Sim card from the Infinix to my Bold 5 to enable me post this. Moreso because I have Airtel 2G subscription running.

aosuma@yahoo.com
08124190077 on Whatsapp.

u must have fallen very hard on the phone, and considering ur floor is hard floor tiles. a friend of mine also has his note 3 screen cracked
when it fell on a floor tiles .he was on a chair when it fell and it cracked.
take ur phone to there care service in computer village. am sure there are spare available but it gonna cost u. sorry buddy u must be really down right now.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by GSMArenaNG(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2014
MarcoP:

@MizTyna:

aosuma@yahoo.com
08124190077 on Whatsapp.
Sorry bro let me add u on whatsapp
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2014
which screen guard fits dis phone? i can see little scratches on mine!!!!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by yaddy: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2014
MizTyna:

Yes! They are even preinstalled!

thank u
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2014
MarcoP:

@MizTyna:

aosuma@yahoo.com
08124190077 on Whatsapp.

This INFINIX PPLE AV DECEIVED US ALL...

BY THE WAY I BOUGHT MY INFINIX ZERO YTDAY AND THE FONE IS CRAP. BATTERY LIFE IS TERRIBLE AND THERES NO POINT GETTING A POWERBANK. WANNA SELL THIS FONE ASAP.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by washlax: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2014
I odered for an infinix zero on the 10th of september and I got an email about the shipping details.dat it has been shipped to courierplus for onward delivery.on the 17th of same month,I called konga customer care to know why am yet to receive what I ordered for and to my greatest surprise I was told that its no longer courierplus but Tranex.you can imagine the way I felt.I stayed one week for courierplus and I don't know for how long I will stay again to get it from Tranex.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by labellat: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2014
madgoat:

This INFINIX PPLE AV DECEIVED US ALL...

BY THE WAY I BOUGHT MY INFINIX ZERO YTDAY AND THE FONE IS CRAP. BATTERY LIFE IS TERRIBLE AND THERES NO POINT GETTING A POWERBANK. WANNA SELL THIS FONE ASAP.

Dey didn't, probably u deceived ur self, gorilla glass brakes easily, I'm a engineer,likes of Lumia 920 note2,3 cracks easily gorilla glass is more of resistance to scratch than Crack , if u love ur self don't let ur phone fall, get a pouch saves a lot even though I've not gotten mine, and d btr u've been told d capacity, u really deceived ur self.

4 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2014
i noticed that the infinix people, on facebook and website advertise screen protectors of various types. i couldnt help but wonder why such a device with gorilla glass 3 would need it. i guess we need to get one from what i have seen above or find a fitting pouch.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2014
i noticed that the infinix people, on facebook and website advertise screen protectors of various types. i couldnt help but wonder why such a device with gorilla glass 3 would need it. i guess we need to get one from what i have seen above or find a fitting pouch. Like they say, better safe than sorry. Owners need to remain careful with the device afterall. I feel sorry for the guy above. But it is still a great phone overall bar the battery.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2014
and 1 more thing. We were not deceived. what was written in adverts is that the screen is Scratch-resistant, not damage proof.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by labellat: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2014
mrvocalprowess: which screen guard fits dis phone? i can see little scratches on mine!!!!

Can u imagine, I saw one scratch last night and I can't find it this morning

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by yaddy: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
mrvocalprowess: nop,more cash doesnt mean more quality, there are some samsung and lg phones dat are more expensive dan dis but infinix still beats it.. it all boils down to personal taste
God bless u
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
labellat:

Dey didn't, probably u deceived ur self, gorilla glass brakes easily, I'm a engineer,likes of Lumia 920 note2,3 cracks easily gorilla glass is more of resistance to scratch than Crack , if u love ur self don't let ur phone fall, get a pouch saves a lot even though I've not gotten mine, and d btr u've been told d capacity, u really deceived ur self.

A GOOD QUALITY FONE WITH 1900mAh battery WILL NOT RUN DOWN THE WAY INFINIX's Battery is running down.
Fine, i knew frm d start dat d battery life wasnt dat gud but i didnt knw it wud be diz terrible. Fully charged fone drops so fast even wen not surfing d internet.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
About 24 hours left to enjoy the FREE delivery service from Konga. PLACE YOUR ORDERS FOR THE GOLD 16GB VERSION OF THE INFINIX ZERO Before it runs out of stock like others. I'm guessing the black version will be next once the Gold is exhausted.

Watch the video reviews and view pictures taken with the phone here amongst others and specs.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ebuka144(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
who nos hw i can get stock Recovery of dis infinix
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
madgoat:

A GOOD QUALITY FONE WITH 1900mAh battery WILL NOT RUN DOWN THE WAY INFINIX's Battery is running down.
Fine, i knew frm d start dat d battery life wasnt dat gud but i didnt knw it wud be diz terrible. Fully charged fone drops so fast even wen not surfing d internet.
sorry for your experience but it isnt as bad as you have painted it or experienced. The 1st one i got was on wifi for 8 hours and still had more than 50%. I guess 3G runs battery down faster than wifi but it wasnt so bad. Sorry bro.
So, what other device are you considering? Tecno Z has a huge battery capacity but costs more than 2ce the infinix.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
labellat:

Can u imagine, I saw one scratch last night and I can't find it this morning

loool.. abracadabra. the screen is really scratch resistant. i tested it with my keys. i saw enough scratches on it, then i wiped it with the soft cloth that came with it and the scratches disappeared. the other infinix i have been using for over 10 months has NOT A SINGLE SCRATCH on it till now. so, that aspect of Gorilla glass 3 is true.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
cool
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by johnpaulbuddy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
madgoat:

bro,dis is pure lie...unless if we are using 2 different phones..as of D̶̲̥̅̊ infinix zero(16gb) am using is concerned,D̶̲̥̅̊ bar3 stays as long as 12hrs and more on standby

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
damcqute:

loool.. abracadabra. the screen is really scratch resistant. i tested it with my keys. i saw enough scratches on it, then i wiped it with the soft cloth that came with it and the scratches disappeared. the other infinix i have been using for over 10 months has NOT A SINGLE SCRATCH on it till now. so, that aspect of Gorilla glass 3 is true.
. Are u d one dat did dat video review of infinix on ur website??, after scratchin d phone with ur car keys...I was hopin 2 see u test d hammer dat was on ur table but 2 my greatest surprise, u didn't...y didn't u test it? Maybe dat would av even encouraged me 2 get d phone! grin grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by GSMArenaNG(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gr8femfred: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
But dis infinix ppl can lie, i watch a video whc made it cleared 2 me dat it as gorilla glass and i told my frd 2 buy it. wit very small fall d creen as break. Am seriouly angry wit infinix..

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (249) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.