Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,031 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:10 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (577129 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
liars are now ON this Thread ( too much) how can 1920MAH battery running Octa core processor @1.3 last upto 14Hrs and still remain 37% embarassed embarassed embarassed

am using wifi also and the battery is not upto 6Hrs fully charged (both sim are inserted)

i love the phone design and specs but the camera is not ok on the white color is always whitish at nigh if the flash is on

rubbish i hope i can see solution sha! cry cry cry

angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Lordaweezy: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
damcqute:
Well, I wouldn't say This is absolute, but it has worked on the 2 devices I tested. I charged it after it was delivered. it took close to 2 hours to charge completely. But I left it for an additional 2 hours 30 minutes(approximately) . then I switched it on, and it has been on since then. Once again.. On WIFI
thanks for the tip.You suppose to have told everyone earlier to avoid bad battery reviews. grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
pls lemme know wen any colour is available preferrably black my number 08154892952
damcqute:

R198191703 - Shipped to courier plus with tracking details: 000198191703001

R559867377 - Sipped to Courier plus. You will be contacted before and upon delivery. Kindly exercise patience.

thats the response i got. So all i can say is that, it is on its way. Sorry for the delay on their behalf. smiley
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by amnps: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
Does anyone using this phone know how to disable that annoying sound the phone makes while you're typing? I just hate that sound.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
amnps: Does anyone using this phone know how to disable that annoying sound the phone makes while you're typing? I just hate that sound.
go to ur settings,audio profiles, click on d profile u use and disable d sound
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=amnps]Does anyone using this phone know how to disable that annoying sound the phone makes while you're typing? I just hate that sound. [/

Its easy. Go to settings, under personal go to Language and input methods. you'll Find the types of keyboards installed. Click the settings button in front of it and you'll see all the options you need

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gbandi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Please I ordered the gold colour on the 19th and got a confirmation with order number R922216653.pls help with the tracking
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by pheel007(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
just got mine from micro station Ikeja wow the gold is so lovely I'm loving this phone already

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by amnps: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=damcqute][/quote]

You are very correct. Done.

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by amnps: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
gbandi: Please I ordered the gold colour on the 19th and got a confirmation with order number R922216653.pls help with the tracking

I'm surprised you haven't gotten yours yet. I also placed my order on Sept 19 and got my package on Tuesday 23rd. I've got the gold version.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Lordaweezy: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Please is there any microstation near surulere
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by promwizzy: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
damcqute:

R198191703 - Shipped to courier plus with tracking details: 000198191703001

R559867377 - Sipped to Courier plus. You will be contacted before and upon delivery. Kindly exercise patience.

thats the response i got. So all i can say is that, it is on its way. Sorry for the delay on their behalf. smiley
pls which couriers will be delivering them
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by harden(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
jst passing by...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gbandi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
amnps:

I'm surprised you haven't gotten yours yet. I also placed my order on Sept 19 and got my package on Tuesday 23rd. I've got the gold version.
I stay in Benin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by pheel007(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
please I need the best ba3 app oo can some1 please tell me which to download?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
gbandi:
I stay in Benin

Be Patient. It'll be delivered soon, today is just the 4th day.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gbandi(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
stharley:

Be Patient. It'll be delivered soon, today is just the 4th day.
Yeah.thanks bruv
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Impulse80(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
I wanted to warn peeps but I was afraid that I would be called a "bad belle" or fanboy. Infinix is not a good company stay away from their phones! From the days of Race bolt most nigg.as have learnt. All this nonsense company sef. For now the only chinko company I trust is Gionee and to a lesser extent tecno. Abi how person go buy phone 23k com still go buy power bank of 5k?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Impulse80: I wanted to warn peeps but I was afraid that I would be called a "bad belle" or fanboy. Infinix is not a good company stay away from their phones! From the days of Race bolt most nigg.as have learnt. All this nonsense company sef. For now the only chinko company I trust is Gionee and to a lesser extent tecno. Abi how person go buy phone 23k com still go buy power bank of 5k?

Well its your choice, if you think its a bad device, don't buy. Everybody has his/her own taste.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by cafedeluv(m): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
damcqute:

I have no reason to lie. I am not a staff of infinix. I have done 2 reviews of this phone. What I am doing now is a test so I can post it on an updated review. I posted the screenshot on purpose for this who don't believe. I have been trying to run the battery down so I can charge of again and whenever I like. But as I type this, I have 37% percent left. I have taken a screenshot too so you can see once again. I have nothing to prove.
And I make use of my other phone's hotspot as wifi.
This is just a WiFi test. I will do the same once I cut my etisalat sim and test with 3G.
You might be a tecno fan, but I am not. If anything, I am a Samsung fan but generally crave for good android devices with good enough specs at prices almost anyone can afford, compared to apple products.

Here are the screenshots. Once again, my time is in +2 GMT but that shouldn't matter. Merely stating it for skeptics like you.

From your screenshot, it shows that this has probably been on standby for most of the 14/16hrs it was on battery.
you couldn't possibly have been using it all those hours and have 7%battery for screen.
(IMO)
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Kamaye(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
pheel007: please I need the best ba3 app oo can some1 please tell me which to download?
No battery app can cure your phone, a poor battery will always remained a poor battery. Get yourself a power bank or switch over to Gionee M2.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaconicINC: its still says out of stock, am in the website now, damcqute are you there agent of theirs?

Is the white out of stock too? Sorry I have been busy all day preparing for exams and all. No, I am not an agent. They just seem to reply my messages fast enough and I like the brand.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
cafedeluv:

From your screenshot, it shows that this has probably been on standby for most of the 14/16hrs it was on battery.
you couldn't possibly have been using it all those hours and have 7%battery for screen.
(IMO)

The graph speaks for itself. And I said that in my initial post. I started using it actively around 7am, it was majorly on standby for the 1st 6 hours. Been using it since then on WIFI but not on heavy usage. Just light browsing and tweeting. Played games for a couple of minutes as well. So I can say now that it has been used actively however not heavily for 12hours.
Here are some screenshots I took over the past hour and right now

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Proseoca: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Guys see what I think is happening here,follow my gist: i turned off the data on my 16g infinix at 11pm it was @ 34% and charged it with my power bank while I slept...in d morning I saw d bank was off & the fone was at 78%..when i got to d office I charged it a bit like say 1hour & unpluged it till dis evening dat i took this screen shot...i was surprised was it dat it didnt record the time i charged it dis morning @ d office?,,,check d screen out shot

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
Impulse80: I wanted to warn peeps but I was afraid that I would be called a "bad belle" or fanboy. Infinix is not a good company stay away from their phones! From the days of Race bolt most nigg.as have learnt. All this nonsense company sef. For now the only chinko company I trust is Gionee and to a lesser extent tecno. Abi how person go buy phone 23k com still go buy power bank of 5k?

You too look at the price of the phone. With all these brilliant specs and cool design, how much do you think a brand like Sony, lg or Samsung will sell it? Even tecno.
Investing in a power bank isn't a waste. Or you wanted them to supply you a power bank too? Please be realistic and appreciate little things. The purpose of this phone is to bring the best of android experience to people who have not been able to experience it due to cost.
They never lied about the battery. In the review I did before using the phone, I mentioned that the battery is the major flaw, followed by the sim tray design. How many BlackBerry devices use a bigger battery than 1900mAh running on such a processor and RAM and how much do you pay for them?
The fact is, this phone will be enjoyed most by light users. If you know you can't do but press your phone with each heartbeat, don't buy it. Go and buy Note 3. Or a tab that comes with heavy battery. 1920mAh is the capacity and we all knew that since day 1. So why come here and complain as if you were scammed? Go to gionee thread and praise it.
And this is not my 1st infinix phone. I saw race bolt and co last year but I wasn't tempted to buy them. The day I saw Alpha, I was in slot ready to buy Tecno A2. Then people were preordering tecno A3. Then I came across the infinix stand and I saw the Alpha. I fell in love instantly. Googled it and I was satisfied with the specs, especially the 2600mAh battery and the design. I am still using it. Intact, it is my source of hotspot. Never had a single issue with it besides that it does not have a memory slot.
My point is the fact that you experience a bad product once doesn't mean every other product is bad. How will you feel if it was your company and everyone thought like you?

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Proseoca: Guys see what I think is happening here,follow my gist: i turned off the data on my 16g infinix at 11pm it was @ 34% and charged it with my power bank while I slept...in d morning I saw d bank was off & the fone was at 78%..when i got to d office I charged it a bit like say 1hour & unpluged it till dis evening dat i took this screen shot...i was surprised was it dat it didnt record the time i charged it dis morning @ d office?,,,check d screen out shot

I don't understand cos the graph shows that you charged it 4 times. The 3rd time was minimal, like when you charge with a low rating charger or laptop.
The graph records the fluctuations of the battery but the overall time written doesn't. So, the graph is more objective. Maybe you should get du battery saver. I think that's better. I will install it on mine too.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
Proseoca: Guys see what I think is happening here,follow my gist: i turned off the data on my 16g infinix at 11pm it was @ 34% and charged it with my power bank while I slept...in d morning I saw d bank was off & the fone was at 78%..when i got to d office I charged it a bit like say 1hour & unpluged it till dis evening dat i took this screen shot...i was surprised was it dat it didnt record the time i charged it dis morning @ d office?,,,check d screen out shot
d graphs starts all over again once its gets to 100% ...ur battery probably wasn't fully charged dats y it didnt restart..
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Proseoca: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
mrvocalprowess: d graphs starts all over again once its gets to 100% ...ur battery probably wasn't fully charged dats y it didnt restart..

Ok I get the gist now...thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Proseoca: 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
damcqute:

I don't understand cos the graph shows that you charged it 4 times. The 3rd time was minimal, like when you charge with a low rating charger or laptop.
The graph records the fluctuations of the battery but the overall time written doesn't. So, the graph is more objective. Maybe you should get du battery saver. I think that's better. I will install it on mine too.

I can see your point.....I didnt look at the graph before...thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (249) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.