Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,867 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (577122 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
OK guys.. My battery is now at 1% I will be recharging it now while switched off and i will time how long it takes to charge. Then the cycle shall begin again tomorrow, under heavy usage.

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Proseoca:

I can see your point.....I didnt look at the graph before...thanks

ok, cool. uw
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by cafedeluv(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
immanuello: you talk like a pastor there,you said by God's grace,well,i believed in God but i love using all d possible abilities that that Great GOD has given us to analyse sth to a logical conclusion not allow religion or misconception blurred our sense of rational reasoning.I believe in being real,pragmatic and logical.I told u a person(dispatch man) name wale called me this afternoon telling he would be unable to bring my phone to ogbomoso,he said i should give him an address in ibadan where he can help me deliver d phone but there is no comfortable and convenient place in Ibadan that he can deliver it to.So i asked u here to help me out of this by giving me advice or influence him to bring it to ilorin for me to hv it.But yet no meaningful contributn all this while.Heck....haa ki lo de nah

Call Konga ( 01 460 5555) or email them (help@konga.com) and lay your complaints. Emphasise on dissatisfaction on the handling of your delivery especially the blunt refusal of the delivery man to deliver to your location.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Impulse80(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
damcqute:

You too look at the price of the phone. With all these brilliant specs and cool design, how much do you think a brand like Sony, lg or Samsung will sell it? Even tecno.
Investing in a power bank isn't a waste. Or you wanted them to supply you a power bank too? Please be realistic and appreciate little things. The purpose of this phone is to bring the best of android experience to people who have not been able to experience it due to cost.
They never lied about the battery. In the review I did before using the phone, I mentioned that the battery is the major flaw, followed by the sim tray design. How many BlackBerry devices use a bigger battery than 1900mAh running on such a processor and RAM and how much do you pay for them?
The fact is, this phone will be enjoyed most by light users. If you know you can't do but press your phone with each heartbeat, don't buy it. Go and buy Note 3. Or a tab that comes with heavy battery. 1920mAh is the capacity and we all knew that since day 1. So why come here and complain as if you were scammed? Go to gionee thread and praise it.
And this is not my 1st infinix phone. I saw race bolt and co last year but I wasn't tempted to buy them. The day I saw Alpha, I was in slot ready to buy Tecno A2. Then people were preordering tecno A3. Then I came across the infinix stand and I saw the Alpha. I fell in love instantly. Googled it and I was satisfied with the specs, especially the 2600mAh battery and the design. I am still using it. Intact, it is my source of hotspot. Never had a single issue with it besides that it does not have a memory slot.
My point is the fact that you experience a bad product once doesn't mean every other product is bad. How will you feel if it was your company and everyone thought like you?

you shouldn't be quoting me because you are probably an agent of infinix. Looking at all your posts it shouldn't be hard for anyone to discern. I'm really sorry I am spoiling your market but I have to. Back to the matter infinx is a nice phone, @least on paper but I wouldn't buy a vehicle that consumes too much gasoline when there are other similar cars that would do the job on less gas.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Impulse80: you shouldn't be quoting me because you are probably an agent of infinix. Looking at all your posts it shouldn't be hard for anyone to discern. I'm really sorry I am spoiling your market but I have to

lmaoooo.. i am not bro. you can check my topics. i also did a review of Tecno phantom Z and posted a few things about it on its own thread.. tongue
am i an agent of tecno too? lol. i have no market here bro. i am just here sharing my experience with others and helping those who are interested the only way i can. cheers.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by lexxybb: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Has anybody tried Rooting the 2gb/16gb variant of this fone wit either towel root or kingo Android root
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Impulse80(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
damcqute:

lmaoooo.. i am not bro. you can check my topics. i also did a review of Tecno phantom Z and posted a few things about it on its own thread.. tongue
am i an agent of tecno too? lol. i have no market here bro. i am just here sharing my experience with others and helping those who are interested the only way i can. cheers.
ok you are a marketer. In my opinion that's = 2x agent which is =2agents!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by bisi12004: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Thanks Bro. I really appreciate it... God bless you
tecno4life:
download Mobile uncle MTK tools from playstore open and click Engineer mode>>Engineer mode (MTK)>>click on connectivity>CDS information>>Radio information>>select either phone 1 or 2 depending on d sim you want 2 change you will see a box with AT+ click on it and add E suggestions will arise click d one with 1,7 for sim 1 or 1,10 for sim 2 put the new IMEI inbetween the two inverted commas. Click on the back of the + and click spacebar den click send AT command a pop up will show AT command sent (mine said AT command msent).
Reboot your phone.
Dial *#06# to confirm. Change access point to blackberry.net if you changed to BB IMEI

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by abogjohn(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
pheel007: just got mine from micro station Ikeja wow the gold is so lovely I'm loving this phone already
Hw much did u buy d gold version on micro station?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
bisi12004: Thanks Bro. I really appreciate it... God bless you
tanks boss.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by seyesworld(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pls I would like to sell my infinx zero 16gb, @20k. Call me on 08026956192.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
E be like say na 4 night wey all of us dey dey active when we dey fly go our coven named infinix zero discussion thread gringringringringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
seyesworld: Pls I would like to sell my infinx zero 16gb, @20k. Call me on 08026956192.
what colour
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mattdarey(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Please advise me.. Which phone to buy between innjoo i2 and infinix zero
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
tecno4life: E be like say na 4 night wey all of us dey dey active when we dey fly go our coven named infinix zero discussion thread gringringringringringringringringrin

Hehehe only you oh!

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by pheel007(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
abogjohn:
Hw much did u buy d gold version on micro station?

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by immanuello(m): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
For peep ordering frm ogbomoso,d dispatcher said by friday/saturday our orders might be coming if atleast he can receive 5 orders and currently he said he has got 3 orders already,so 2 more to go.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ifex370(m): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
09099234563 add me up @ Whatsapp groupie
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Valentinooo: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
tecno4life:
liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar d fone drinks ba3 and is hot enuf i used it 2 boil d water i used 2 make d garry i am swallowing lolgringrin buh seriously stop lyeing lies like dis na anyway hw can i connect 2 wifi
this issue of ba3 drainage at times is network dependent when on 3G.
Etisalat drains faster than others hence making the phone unnecessarily hot, followed by glo. Mtn is the best of them. It won't make your ba3 drain easily like others. I don't know about airtel 3G

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by GSMArenaNG(m): 4:54am On Sep 26, 2014
I have made it easier, here is all your access to grab the Infinix Zero (All available Versions Gold, Black & White) @ http://andrewabe..com/2014/09/meet-infinix-zero-x506.html

For More:
08069278428 (whatsapp)
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by claycares: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2014
seyesworld: Pls I would like to sell my infinx zero 16gb, @20k. Call me on 08026956192.
you guys have started selling already just within weeks of the release. Its like marriage you rush in and rush out like a flush. Battery should be the selling point for every mobile device, esp in Nigeria. Who advised the Infinix to use a 1950mAh battery on a 5inch display with 720x1080 resolution in a late 2014 device Even their developers allowed this phone to be pushed into the market without a 2G/2G-3G/3G switcher Why wouldn't the battery get drained in less than 5hrs
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Davianex: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2014
luckshine: . 08135648162 tNx

Dis is my number 08166554328
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kelxon(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2014
I am finding it difficult to root the 2gb version,
Any solution pls?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Davianex: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2014
labellat:

I once gave my number but no show, 08060222140

A beg add me 08166554328
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Davianex: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2014
cooljoe13 this is my number 08166554328..... I nid custom roms
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by iscom(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2014
For those that are complaining about the phone, I didn't see any reason why you should complained about the phone. Best budget phone in the market for now. Check out these ;
Thl 5000,
Doogee dg900, Elephone, p4000 Elephone p9 Kingsing s2 Gionee gn9005, Gionee m2 is old version
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2014
68mb OTA Update available.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2014
suxxman: 68mb OTA Update available.
Does the update include the gesture feature?

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (249) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.