Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:27 PM

183eee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 183eee's Profile / 183eee's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Which States Will Produce The Most Electricity? by 183eee: 5:35am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

That you listed Ariara as a non-FG sponsored IPP.

All the power plants I listed all have their license with NERC so I don’t understand what you’re saying.
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Which States Will Produce The Most Electricity? by 183eee: 5:35am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Lol. You should just admit your error and not say till then.
[/s]

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Luton Town Vs Chelsea FA Cup (2- 3) On 2nd March 2021 by 183eee: 5:35am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
post=110701816:
Chelsea forward Timo Werner on BBC after the match : "Cup games are always difficult games especially away against a second division team who did very well today and gave everything, in the end we were the better team and won.

"In total, I am happy I made my goal, made an assist and I try to help the team as much as I can to win the game. Everything good.

"Very good ball from Ruben Loftus-Cheek, first touch was OK and I had a bit of luck it went against the post and in.

"We had a cup final today too and both of the games were difficult to play and after losing on Sunday we wanted to show we want to go into the next final. It was hard work but we won."

[/s]
Politics / Re: Which States Will Produce The Most Electricity? by 183eee: 5:28am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Like I said before, the consumption power and the ability for the consumers to pay for those electricity will be a great driving force in predicting the states that will do the most well.

Currently the state with one of the highest numbers of IPP in Nigeria is Ogun State. Even with a greater combined capacity and number than Lagos state.

I might be wrong but you can correct me if you have better source.
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega by 183eee: 5:28am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Nigeria your people spoke, so deal with it, did Jega complain that the election was rigged?.

If orubebe saw tomorrow like you claim, he would have informed Jonathan that he was on the verge of a historical loss.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Which States Will Produce The Most Electricity? by 183eee: 5:28am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Well if you factor in the economics on a long term basis solar powered electric will eventually be cheaper than fossil fuel especially for the North.

Currently now they have a proposed 100MW Solar capital project in Bauchi and another JBS Wind power project under development in Plateau state with 100MW capacity too. They just need to explore their own core competency in Solar and hydro-electric.

In this game, if every region are left to fend for themselves with their own resources, each region will have to eventually make use of what is economically viable for them with respect to power.

Mozambique for example generates 81% of their electricity from hydro and Ethiopia also generate almost 90% of their power from their hydro-electric since that’s their own economically viable way.
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Amangwu Ohafia In Abia Deserted As Gunmen Launch Attacks, Kill Many Residents by 183eee: 5:22am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Really?

Keep shaking it.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Amangwu Ohafia In Abia Deserted As Gunmen Launch Attacks, Kill Many Residents by 183eee: 5:22am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Pls are you ipob?

I mean your uses of English.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by 183eee: 5:22am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
helinues:

What else do you expect from someone who created and operated skullminersw moniker.

Na that time I Know say the hatred and frustration na in born

There are somethings some Yorubas don't know about the intentions of some people about us.

Where did the word Lekki massacre originated from if not on this forum

The first set of photoshop photos was first posted on this forum

How about the recruitment of people on this same forum to propagate false narration about the Lekki event.

One thing is sure, they can only try but would always fail as their ancestors have been failing.

They are simply an ajegbodo who want others to be like them
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.