Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,711 members, 7,918,189 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:07 AM

What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did (1777 Views)

Jamb question / I Feel Sooo Beautiful, I Can't Believe He Did This / Does He Actualy Loves M Or Nt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by lolipop33: 1:15am On Aug 03, 2014
My boy frnd nd I ve been dating for a year now,we never had any issues related to cheating which made me to believe dat he can never do so..today I saw different messages FRM different girls in his fone..even to the extent of telling a gurl he has a crush on her.nd he wants to date her..do you knw what guys,i was so shocked nd heartbroken when I saw all dat..becos he has this gud heart..nd becos I truly love him..I dnt knw what to do abt this..pls guys tell me
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by mstik(f): 1:41am On Aug 03, 2014
Eyah pele, you should never have gone through your bf's phone... That can cause major hypertension lol. Well, it's up to you. You can decide to forgive him(if you still love him and if you're willing to go on with the r/ship) or break it off with him.
Goodluck,dear kiss

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 03, 2014
Guys cheat! Deal with it..

and Y did U check his phone at 1st?? Forget it, Your mind can never be at Peace again..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 03, 2014
There was something not right in the relationship, but you just couldn't see it cause you were deeply in love, ask him why he's chasing other girls, it could be just for the fun of it.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by timilehing(m): 2:05am On Aug 03, 2014
Guys dating your type must cheat!! No offence

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 03, 2014
Real Love in reality, isn't like the ones portray in Disney cartoons. Reality ask of you to fight for your Man and you are doing just the opposite of that.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 03, 2014
''your type"
timilehing: Guys dating your type must cheat!! No offence
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by LaurelP(m): 7:07am On Aug 03, 2014
D onus lies on u now. Wat has happened has happened! So forgive him and let life go on since you said u love him. Love bears all things grin
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by Sunkyphil(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2014
u shouldnt av gone tru ur bf phone,now i c ur relationship heading for d rocks
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by segsbar(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2014
we guys re natural liars so girls find a way to deal with it.
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by Houseofglam7(f): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2014
*Yanga dey sleep, trouble come wake am, na wetin you dey fiiiiiiinnnnnnd.......Palava you dey find,Palava you go get e o........*
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by timilehing(m): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2014
Ladystewie: ''your type"
What ar u insinuating? Don't pick on me, its early Sunday morning!
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by Enegod(m): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2014
only text msg and you are here crying... undecided
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by Babamide(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2014
timilehing: Guys dating your type must cheat!! No offence
abeg what do u mean by her type??
At op, we all cheat one way or the other. Deal with it
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by ednut1(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2014
it is not new. i laff wen some gals will swear wit der life. dr bf can not dare cheat. story for d gods. op get a grip
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by nellyelitz(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2014
My dear majarity of our guys are insatiable, we too rugged in nature. Dnt be alarmed just sit him down and politely engage him on that,i knw this can be vry heartbroken bt try n be cool. A crush is nt love,maybe he's just hitting them on side and making u the main babe with full respect n love as u've said. Shalom
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by sexylogan(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2014
lolipop33: My boy frnd nd I ve been dating for a year now,we never had any issues related to cheating which made me to believe dat he can never do so..today I saw different messages FRM different girls in his fone..even to the extent of telling a gurl he has a crush on her.nd he wants to date her..do you knw what guys,i was so shocked nd heartbroken when I saw all dat..becos he has this gud heart..nd becos I truly love him..I dnt knw what to do abt this..pls guys tell me

Eyaah fah...
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by Liability(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
sis take heart. Men are heartless. The choice us yours if you want to keep your man or not. Its well. pele
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
Let personal things remain personal.
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by Boland(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Liability: sis take heart. Men are heartless. The choice us yours if you want to keep your man or not. Its well. pele
Ohh My My, no offence miss, are you the one in ur profile pic?
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
I will advise you leave him and move on now because he will cheat on u sooner or later. It is wrong for anybody to encourage her to stay with a bf dat dis respects her. And there is nothing wrong in checking her bf phone if he is cool with it. I guess ur instincts told u something is wrong. Pls follow ur instincts now b4 it is too late. My 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by egopersonified(f): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
Everyone asks why go thru his phone, but if she gets a std, you will ask where her brain was when he was cheating. Nairalanders make una take time oh.
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by goalburner(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Enegod: only text msg and you are here crying... undecided
No mind her. Na only her wan dey chop d guy's kondo. She no want other gals to taste. Shez nw holdin on him tenaciously.
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by ebullientV(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Having ''a good heart''(whateva that means) is no justification for anyone's cheating antics.. It's plain wrong!

According to ur write-up, he's having differnt msgs from different girls. You didn't tell tho what his response is to those girls. If i'm correct you only saw a msg to one of said girls, intimating her of his crush 4 her.. Right?

I'd like you to be a bit elaborate, cos I'm not really clear on ds..
Re: What Should I Do Abt Dis..cant Believe He Actualy Did by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
lolipop33:
My boy frnd nd I ve been dating for a year now,we never had any issues related to cheating which made me to believe dat he can never do so..today I saw different messages FRM different girls in his fone..even to the extent of telling a gurl he has a crush on her.nd he wants to date her..do you knw what guys,i was so shocked nd heartbroken when I saw all dat..becos he has this gud heart..nd becos I truly love him..I dnt knw what to do abt this..pls guys tell me
Do u have a heart type checking machine?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With Your Advise / Signs To Know That Your Man Loves You... / When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.