Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,845 members, 7,906,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:45 AM

Too Perfect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Perfect (817 Views)

I'm About To End My Relationship Because It Is "Too Perfect" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Perfect by Gbemyte(f): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2008
hi nairalanders, my botfriend said am too perfect cos of some of my actions, the way i handle situation. he said at times he ll anoyed me just for him to i will handle it but all tru this relationship ve always be myself i dont pretent but he seems to him that i might be pretending cos d relationship is just 6mths. he is scared to the extent of telling his siblins that he believes am older than the age i told him i was.
how will you feel if your b/f tells u, u ar too perfect?
shud i deliberately anoyed him or wat, cos i dnt know how to some1 else aside my true xter.
pls shear ur opinion
Re: Too Perfect by whitelexi(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2008
Wait for him to fumble small
Lick your knuckles very well
Konk his head with all your might
Then wait to see how he'll handle the situation grin grin
Re: Too Perfect by kokoye(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2008
Make I 'shear' my opinion

All you need to do is fart in his presence grin

One time!
Re: Too Perfect by Sisikill: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2008
You don't get angry? You don't deliberately look for trouble. . . . You don't say things you don't mean just to see how he'll react and when he blows his top, you fall on the floor laughing? You don't. . . ever?

Who are you and how do you have fun in the relationship? 
Re: Too Perfect by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2008
Is the poster human?

I've never heard am too perfect b4. cry cry cry What can I do to be like you?
Re: Too Perfect by StephenP(m): 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2008
If after six months, there are still doubts in your relationship like age and the sort then maybe you need to re-evaluate your relationship.
Re: Too Perfect by opokonwa(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2008
@poster
Just keep being yourself! The guy probably cannot comprehend why you're so cool.
So all you need to do is keep being you irrespective of whatever tantrums he throws up.
I had the same impression about my girl. I still do but not in the same word as 'perfect'. I had tried several times to unsettle her. I admit that I could be difficult at times. But somehow she seems to be pretty mature to handle my pressures. So what do I do? Give up on being difficult and accept her for who she is.
Re: Too Perfect by Rogo: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2008
the guy has met or dated so many bad girls before now, so to understand the good ones is a problem to him becos he feels that all girls are like the former ones he has dated. keep on being perfect he understand gradually.
Re: Too Perfect by richo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2008
Gbemyte:

hi nairalanders, my botfriend said am too perfect because of some of my actions, the way i handle situation. he said at times he ll anoyed me just for him to i will handle it but all tru this relationship ve always[b] be [/b]myself i don't pretent but he seems to him that i might be pretending because d relationship is just 6mths. he is scared to the extent of telling his siblins that he believes am older than the age i told him i was.
how will you feel if your b/f tells u, u ar too perfect?
should i deliberately anoyed him or what, because[b] i dnt know how to someone else[/b] aside my true xter.
please shear ur opinion

from all the crappish words and phrases bolded, ur not even close to being perfect!! no be only 2perfect, na 1perfect angry angry angry angry
Re: Too Perfect by UNLEASHED(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2008
This forum full of funny ppl
Re: Too Perfect by sleekdot(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2008
Richo, i was about saying the same thing. Didnt the guy notice your English or that is the way he speaks too?

@Poster,

You are so outdated!!! That is the latest break up line in town!!!!!

Next you would hear "you make me feel inferior cos you are too perfect , maybe you should look for someone perfect like you,

You dont deserve someone like me , You deserve better let me be and meet other imperfect gals so that I would not spoil your morals.

You know good association corrupts good morals . your parent and friends would be disappointed

you if you tell them you are going out with an imperfect guy like me. You get the drift?
Re: Too Perfect by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2008
richo:

from all the crappish words and phrases bolded, ur not even close to being perfect!! no be only 2perfect, na 1perfect angry angry angry angry
richo abi teacho, what is this your obsession with correcting people's english and typos, ah ahn!
Re: Too Perfect by Gbemyte(f): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2008
i really apreciate all ur coments. 10x
and to those that pin-pointed my typographical errors, it is noted and i will be more concious next time. 10x
Re: Too Perfect by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2008
if i am to 'share'' (give) my own suggestion, i will just tell you not to keep on being a ''perfect'' lady who is never ''annoyding'' (annoyed) and when next you are typing please dont be ''concious'' just be urself okay? , lol JUST BEING MYSELF cry (SO I WONT BE ANNOYDING ANY NAIRALANDER)
Re: Too Perfect by HRhotness(f): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2008
He's insecure. . . he feels inadequate with u. . .

the question is are u willing and able to cope with that or shd u be looking elsewhere for someone who is worthy of ur perfection?

6 months long enough for him to sort out any doubts he has about u. . . i think u shd cut him loose, if he still has doubts right now, it can only get worse
Re: Too Perfect by bunmii(f): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2008
talknafree:

if i am to 'share'' (give) my own suggestion, i will just tell you not to keep on being a ''perfect'' lady who is never ''annoyding'' (annoyed) and when next you are typing please don't be ''concious'' just be yourself okay? , lol JUST BEING MYSELF cry (SO I WONT BE ANNOYDING ANY NAIRALANDER)

MR/MRS i too know, do you guys even know when to stop? undecided

@ poster
if that is how you really are, then don't try changing for anybody
he should either accept you for who you are or you should keep looking for your own man
Re: Too Perfect by TOYOSI20(f): 12:52am On Oct 20, 2008
I admire u o. . . . . . .

There is really nothing u can do tho. . . . . . all u can do is keep being u. . . .

Hopefully with time he'll come to terms with the fact that u are who u are. . . . . . .

And then again he might have been used to having alot of "Imperfect" normal girls. . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Is This "love" / Does Love Really Exist Here In Nigeria / Madam, Get Caught? Here Is The Real Excuse. Your Man Or Men Can't Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.