Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,080 members, 7,939,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version (105067 Views)

How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by lgboks(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2014
eph12:
I do get xiaomi pb 10400mAh for that $8 tho.
eph12:
I do get xiaomi pb 10400mAh for that $8 tho.
have gotten that power bank before....it wasn't compact able with most of the phones I tested it with.,.please what would you advice me to do....go for the power banks or get the one of10600mah for that same price.....
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 02, 2014
shorexng: In need of an advice please: what bank do you advise I make payment with between GTB and Access bank? I need one with a low exchange rate. Thank you.
I dont know about their exchange rate... But According to all d import gurus in da house....i think Access Bank Debit Visa Card is ok
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by shorexng: 12:16am On Sep 02, 2014
JAGARS: I dont know about their exchange rate... But According to all d import gurus in da house....i think Access Bank Debit Visa Card is ok
Thank you. I'll do more findings with them.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by NnamdiN: 12:52am On Sep 02, 2014
sample charges are too expensive angry
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2014
Quote of the Day
Never cut what you can untie.
Joseph Joubert

Love Quote of the Day
Happy is the man whom the Muses love: sweet speech flows from his mouth.
Hesiod

Art Quote of the Day
The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude.
Friedrich Nietzsche

-IBL

Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by bobojoshua(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2014
wolexy2020:
Not anymore coz alibaba stopped sales of branded goods ... you can only get that on taobao,1688,jd and others ..btw you can always let someone do the buying for you and help you ship it to your seller..
please, check your mail
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by wolexy2020(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2014
bobojoshua: please, check your mail
Done
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Ymodulus: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Administrator: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
mikron: Nice thread. I bought a sweet very flat laptop and htc butterfly phone frm alibaba not too long ago. Fast delivery to my doorstep here in abuja Nigeria. Just that the seller told me that dhl might not be the best choice to airlift the laptop to me, though i already paid for the transport, he decided to use aramex to ship the laptop to the US then to Nigeria. Reasons best known to him. But the phone was delivered by dhl. Sweet phone. I sold the laptop 8 days later for N98k. I made about N20k profit. I payed with my GTbank naira mastercard. Preparing to ship 2- 65gig computer flashdrives, 2 phones(one plus one and htc one), 1 studio headphone, 2 authentic football jerseys, a 3terabyte computer external hard-disk (about 30k) and maybe a watch for my private use. grin na so e be o

WELL DONE BOZZES, I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME A LINK TO TRUSTED PHONE/LAPTOP SELLER ON ALIBABA....I HAVE BEEN DUPED ONCE.

REGARDS
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by wetindey11: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
wetindey11: Hi. Gd job going on here. Kudos 2 all players.

Just got my visa card. Pls what is d aliexpress email addr. 2 send verification docs to? Or hw do I verify it on aliexpress?

I also hv another bank's master card for verification. Can I use d same acct. Statements (bearing d same name) for d two cards on aliexpress verification?
Oga dem, make una help naw....
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by worldgee: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
Administrator:

WELL DONE BOZZES, I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME A LINK TO TRUSTED PHONE/LAPTOP SELLER ON ALIBABA....I HAVE BEEN DUPED ONCE.
REGARDS
Sorry abt dat bros. It's true dat scammers are everywhere. Bt can u pls drop d bomb here 4 others nt 2 fall in2 d same pit? Dis thread hs bn highly educating.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by eph12(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
wetindey11:
No verification is needed sir. Just sign up, search for what you need, and pay for it. Dazzal
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by embsyNEWS: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
mrhello:
I can be of help in my own little way since I'm also here in PH. We can arrange 2 meet.

@ymodulus, pls dis is never 2 slight u o!

Ok. Kindly send me a mail.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ekenzo(m): 12:06am On Sep 03, 2014
chiefkpokp: Lolz, How can judy authenticate curren factory manufacturer? So judy no underground naim I dey go dey buy alaroro wrist watch, anyway abeg make she help me check if dis one na authentic 24karat filled Gold. quote author=Ymodulus]
You are madt. Lol contact me. I owe u a gift.

I will give you the contact of the original manufacturer of Curren Wrist Watch. U don't believe me? Just contact me. His prize is the cheapest on Alibaba and his authenticity have been confirmed by JUDY of NONNIKINGS.

Please for me to be sure you are the one. Send me a Mail through the Nairaland Email feature.

Below is an attached Curren with Glass Box

Pls email me the sellers site on alibaba and aliexpress. Here is my mail : chizzylmanizzyl@gmail.com and my whatsapp number 08030942154
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Speedy33(m): 12:27am On Sep 03, 2014
Ymodulus: Another Nairalander. Chartey putting Alibaba to use.

He is not just thinking small. I love his IQ and me talking with him I feel so Happy. He challenges me to do something great and be unique.

He met a school with a proposal and now he customises all the socks for the school. Let me add this. the last socks are coming in through Sea. lol!!

Young guys making money. This is what I am talking about.

for like how how much does a pair cost ? have something like that in mind
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by wetindey11: 12:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Frm DIY - MasterCard/Visa thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1813324/diy-importation-guide-recommendations-mastercard#25367489

I gathered all these:
mrtnt:
If it is d same ATM card, pls do I need 2 do any other activation with d bank on it b4 I enable it for aliexpress pymnt? Pls adv. asap
===
Thespecialone: ...change your iPin at the ATM before using on aliex.
===
mrtnt:
Now, to use it on aliexpress, is there anything 2 still do like verification, registration or activation? Or it's just "plug & play"?
===
Thespecialone: Be proactive and send the required documents to security at aliexpress.com with the subject request for verification. Yes, initially you will be prompted for the iPin when making purchases.
===
Thespecialone: Scanned copies of the following :Valid ID, Bank statement, Your debit card showing your name, issuing bank and expiry date..
===

eph12:
No verification is needed sir. Just sign up, search for what you need, and pay for it. Dazzal
Thnks 4 ur response. Bt hw do we reconcile all of d above? Is it dat further verificatn is required on some cards & nt necessary on some? Or verificatn on aliex is just an optional secondary security?

Pls help.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by eph12(m): 12:39am On Sep 03, 2014
wetindey11: Frm DIY - MasterCard/Visa thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1813324/diy-importation-guide-recommendations-mastercard#25367489

I gathered all these:

===

===

===

===

===

Thnks 4 ur response. Bt hw do we reconcile all of d above? Is it dat further verificatn is required on some cards & nt necessary on some? Or verificatn on aliex is just an optional secondary security?

Pls help.
Have you actually tried to pay for something on aliexpress before? Why don't you try it first? You only need to submit some stuffs if there's problem with your ali account.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by wetindey11: 12:56am On Sep 03, 2014
eph12:
Have you actually tried to pay for something on aliexpress before? Why don't you try it first? You only need to submit some stuffs if there's problem with your ali account.
I see! Thanks bros 4 ur prompt resonse.

Really, I've nt made any attempt just being careful nt 2 be too fwd based on posts I've read.

Ok now, I wil go ahead & make attempt & get back 2 d hse.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2014
Quote of the Day
Vows made in storms are forgotten in calm.
Thomas Fuller

Love Quote of the Day
Imagination is at the root of much that passes for love.
Gilbert Parker

Art Quote of the Day
Pictures must not be too picturesque.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by samint1: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2014
wetindey11:
All you have to do is go to your order or transactions page,
click on th transaction that had issue,
Select something like reclaim (can't remember the exact word)
Follow the rest simple steps and upload your docs.
I hope this will bail you out
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by kmaxx(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2014
6th - 9th Holidays in China.
Mid Autum vacation that's what my Chinese friend said. Hope say e no go affect biz.

Enjoy!
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by mikron(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2014
What exactly do u want to buy sir? So dat i send u d link
Administrator:

REGARDS
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Chartey(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Speedy33: for like how how much does a pair cost ? have something like that in mind
thanks
please contact me on whatsapp
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by amzaq(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
My boss I have been following this tread for sometimes now. I'm actually familiar with aliexpress but av bin trying to use alibaba using ur thread as s guide but please I want to ask I got some company to make this material for me. I got company which said 3$ per 1 minus shipping I also got 5$ including shipping. Please is it OK for dat amount. And must I pay 100% before hr will start the production.? Please I need your help thanks. Please text mr your number to 08037844125 I want to discuss some business with you. God bless Ymodulus, God bless nairaland

Ymodulus: Wthout doubt we all know how to purchase from aliexpress but purchasing from sites like alibaba.com , taobao and 1688 can prove to be a tedious / difficult task.

I am on siester break for some days. so i will be giving detailed explanations.

Without doubt there are some experts on certain aspects of this. So at one point in time i will like them to make reasonable contributuions. However let me start by saying a big thanks to them.

1. MayorAll
2. Shinaf
3. MasterCee
4. YoungZeed
5. Davi8d

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2014
Quote of the Day
A thing well done is worth doing.
Hugh Leonard

Love Quote of the Day
Sometimes love is stronger than a man's convictions.
Isaac Bashevis Singer

Art Quote of the Day
The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance.
Aristotle

Nature Quote of the Day
Nature... is nothing but the inner voice of self-interest.
Charles Baudelaire

-IBL

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ed2gbi(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2014
Hello gurus in the house. I registered on alibaba.com and placed some order paying through escrow. I paid with credit card and in less than 24hrs my payment was verified. My order is now being processed by the supplier. But since this morning i can no longer log into my account and only getting the message "Your account is temporarily unavailable due to security reasons." Appeal for account reactivation

Besides account reactivation, you can also:
View other existing complaints
Manage Orders on Alibaba.com
Manage Orders on AliExpress.com
Sign out

Although, I can still access my orders but cant log in. I have forwarded my Passport page to them as requested.

Please guys what could be the reason and how do i go about this nightmare? Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by samint1: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
ed2gbi: Hello gurus in the house. I registered on alibaba.com and placed some order paying through escrow. I paid with credit card and in less than 24hrs my payment was verified. My order is now being processed by the supplier. But since this morning i can no longer log into my account and only getting the message "Your account is temporarily unavailable due to security reasons." Appeal for account reactivation

Sign out

Although, I can still access my orders but cant log in. I have forwarded my Passport page to them as requested.

Please guys what could be the reason and how do i go about this nightmare? Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by samint1: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
ed2gbi: Hello gurus in the house. I registered on alibaba.com and placed some order paying through escrow. I paid with credit card and in less than 24hrs my payment was verified. My order is now being processed by the supplier. But since this morning i can no longer log into my account and only getting the message "Your account is temporarily unavailable due to security reasons." Appeal for account reactivation

Sign out

I just realised it was a general problem but it has been resolved. Got 2 apology mails from them for the troubles
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2014
Quote of the Day
Don't quack like a duck, soar like an eagle.
Ken Blanchard

Love Quote of the Day
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
Alfred Lord Tennyson

Art Quote of the Day
Art is a marriage of the conscious and the unconscious.
Jean Cocteau

-IBL

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ed2gbi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
samint1:
I just realised it was a general problem but it has been resolved. Got 2 apology mails from them for the troubles
Thanks, they later sent me a mail too apologizing. My account has also been restored.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by shogz89: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please guyz is it possible for me to buy a piece of an item that is stated to sell at least ten pieces

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria / Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.