Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,359 members, 7,947,582 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? (2439 Views)

photo: When You Can't Afford A Selfie Stick / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by Orikinla(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
I can bet you that 99% of Nigerian boyfriends have never taken their girlfriends on romantic vacations overseas.
The best they have done is taking their sweethearts to Silverbird Galleria on Victoria Island or The Palms in Lekki.
Only few of them have pampered their babes at the Whispering Palms Resort located in Badagry, Obudu Ranch in Cross River, La Manga Beach Resort on the island of Ilashe in Lagos, La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort along Lekki/Epe Expressway, Eko Tourist Resort and others in Nigeria.

If I say that any guy that cannot afford even taking his babe to the romantic vacation resorts in Nigeria is not worth dating, the "Jew" guys will get nasty with their attack comments instead of admitting their shortcomings and failures in romance. grin

Dating a babe is more than going to Mr. Biggs or taking her to night clubs and viewing centers. grin

Let me just tell the babes to start considering guys based on how they can really pamper you at home and abroad.
Not mere lip service and eye service.

To me it is pathetic for lovers and couples not to go on vacations overseas before and after marriage. And majority of Nigerian lovers and spouses have never gone on such vacations, because THEY ARE NOT ROMANTIC!

The definition of romance to majority of Nigerian guys is having an active sexual life with their lovers and wives. Which is the primitive native definition of romance. Even the animals in the jungle have more romantic lives than majority of Nigerian lovers and couples.

I know couples I have never even seen having a romantic stroll or walk.
The best romantic thing they have done is chasing each other around the sofas and bed in the house. grin
Sincerely, I feel sorry for many of these couples and their boring lives.

A romantic vacation overseas is a must at least once a year and twice a year for local vacation resorts.
Please, have a break and have a fun trip with your sweetheart and stop whining on Nairaland.
Romance is the spice of life.
Enjoy it as much as you can have it!

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by niggi4life(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
You just said it yourself, Boyfriend and Girlfriend, now having a vacation abroad isnt a child's play because before going on such trip it should be well planned. what and what is the girl in question putting on the table for such vacation to occur? Is she worth it? is she a wife-able person? if these questions are not answerable then my guy no waste your cash.
I, my wife and my kid just came back from the UK on a 3weeks vacation and believe me it wasnt just my own money on the table, she assisted in doing some. This christmas we hope to visit dubai and believe me we are already saving towards it.
You dont just waste stupid cash on someone you arent going to spend the rest of your life with. Some girls just deserve MrBiggs or tantalizers or better still beer joint( Am sorry to say)

11 Likes

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by Orikinla(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Romantic trips will boost your love life.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
Chairman!.. haba.. maka why! when you are in boy-friend and girl-friend mode.. it is f00l-hardy to engage such expensive ventures when you are not planning on getting hitched

1 Like

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by Orikinla(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
voltron: Chairman!.. haba.. maka why! when you are in boy-friend and girl-friend mode.. it is f00l-hardy to engage such expensive ventures when you are not planning on getting hitched

The way you treat her before marriage is enough to show her what to expect later.

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by phabulous88(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Op all fingers are not equal. Love can be expressed in different ways. If what you can afford is Mr Biggs, then do so; if you've got the means to fly her abroad every summer, then do so with all pleasure. The most important thing is to make her happy

3 Likes

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by pickabeau1: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
So "romantic" trips must embarked on abroad before one knows who is romantic or not?

Statements like this reinforce the materialistic mindset we see nowadays

Getaways in a relationship are encouraged it does not have to be a foreign trip

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Orikinla:

The way you treat her before marriage is enough to show her what to expect later.

Example 1: Emeka (fictional name) Loved Ebere (real name), loved her so much he bought her a Golf 2 when he did not have a car, paid a ticket to Italy for her vacation while in his final year when he needed all the money he could lay his hands on. Ebere met Jude in Italy, came back to Lagos and got married after graduation. Lessons learned, never spend money on a girl that you cannot recover in cash or kind.

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by BBlush(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by phabulous88(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
voltron:

Example 1: Emeka (fictional name) Loved Ebere (real name), loved her so much he bought her a Golf 2 when he did not have a car, paid a ticket to Italy for her vacation while in his final year when he needed all the money he could lay his hands on. Ebere met Jude in Italy, came back to Lagos and got married after graduation. Lessons learned, never spend money on a girl that you cannot recover in cash or kind.

True story? undecided
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by dechandel(f): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
Wife.. YES
Girlfriend.. If it looks like u're gonna walk her down d aisle cheesy
Sidechick.. Hell no tongue

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by Danhumprey: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
pickabeau1: So "romantic" trips must embarked on abroad before one knows who is romantic or not?

Statements like this reinforce the materialistic mindset we see nowadays

Getaways in a relationship are encouraged it does not have to be a foreign trip

GBAM!angry
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by Danhumprey: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
voltron:

Preach on,brother!angry
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by Danhumprey: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
dechandel:
Wife.. YES
Girlfriend.. If it looks like u're gonna walk her down d aisle cheesy
Sidechick.. Hell no tongue
I like this.wink

1 Like

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by jmoore(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Say no to Hollywood mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by mrkay101(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
OP seems deluded.. Its real life. Going on vacations doesn't really mean romance.

P.s: sounds like person wey travel dey hungry but she no get Money cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by dechandel(f): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Danhumprey: I like this.wink
wink cheesy
Why?
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by Danhumprey: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
dechandel: wink cheesy
Why?
You reason like a matured person.

Btw,you are kinda scarce these days. You pop in once in a while,drop a comment or two and off you go. Why?
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by dechandel(f): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Danhumprey: You reason like a matured person.

Btw,you are kinda scarce these days. You pop in once in a while,drop a comment or two and off you go. Why?
Tnx smiley smiley

Uhm yea..
Exams re calling so my nairalanding has to be limited tongue
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by Danhumprey: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
dechandel:
Tnx smiley smiley

Uhm yea..
Exams re calling so my nairalanding has to be limited tongue
Do you school in Nigeria? And which university is that?
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by tpia1: 3:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by amakufrancis(m): 5:24am On Aug 05, 2014
story for d gods

1 Like

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by AtheistD(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2014
niggi4life: You just said it yourself, Boyfriend and Girlfriend, now having a vacation abroad isnt a child's play because before going on such trip it should be well planned. what and what is the girl in question putting on the table for such vacation to occur? Is she worth it? is she a wife-able person? if these questions are not answerable then my guy no waste your cash.
I, my wife and my kid just came back from the UK on a 3weeks vacation and believe me it wasnt just my own money on the table, she assisted in doing some. This christmas we hope to visit dubai and believe me we are already saving towards it.
You dont just waste stupid cash on someone you arent going to spend the rest of your life with. Some girls just deserve MrBiggs or tantalizers or better still beer joint( Am sorry to say)

She doesn't have to be a wifey material to be taken on romantic holidays. The requirement is that she is committed to you. No side shags or sugar daddies.

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by jennylove7575(f): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2014
My alhaji, minister and senators takes me all the time.on holiday. That's not a big deal. Most time I go on holidays with my home girls. Holiday ain't big deal to me. Even right now, am on holiday with one of him.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by Orikinla(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2014
OP said in Nigeria or overseas.
So, there are several places in Naija for romantic trips.
The attached picture is from a cozy place in Lagos and it is not even a five star hotel.
You can have one at a guest house in Oshodi and then take romantic walks at the nearby Oshodi park.

Some new bus stops in Lagos are not even bad for those whining here. grin

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by Orikinla(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
With less than N100, 000 you can have a good weekend at this resort in Lagos.

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Is that a jacuzzi.. this is a p1mp-ride down the river.. N100k is that for a week or a night.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Orikinla: OP said in Nigeria or overseas.
So, there are several places in Naija for romantic trips.
The attached picture is from a cozy place in Lagos and it is not even a five star hotel.
You can have one at a guest house in Oshodi and then take romantic walks at the nearby Oshodi park.

Some new bus stops in Lagos are not even bad for those whining here. grin
...dis is so inviting...hmmmm
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Thank you Orikinla romance is sooooo important.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by Neroanna(f): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
phabulous88: Op all fingers are not equal. Love can be expressed in different ways. If what you can afford is Mr Biggs, then do so; if you've got the means to fly her abroad every summer, then do so with all pleasure. The most important thing is to make her happy
GBAM!
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas? by sexylogan(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
Before you spend your hard earned money, make sure she's worth it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can An Adult Abstain From S*x For 1 Or More Years? / Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi / Guys, How Do You Control Attention In Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.