Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,935 members, 7,938,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Help! I Need An Advice What To Get For My Boyfriend On His Birthday. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Need An Advice What To Get For My Boyfriend On His Birthday. (2710 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Woman Dumps Boyfriend On Valentine's Day With Garage Advert / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! I Need An Advice What To Get For My Boyfriend On His Birthday. by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 07, 2014
numericalguy:

What is wrong with all these naija girls sef.
Abi them take boxers and singlet swear for una?

On your own birthday, you'll expect him to buy you expensive gifts and take you out to exotic places..
Yeye girl.

Why are you attacking me? Its just an opinion
Re: Help! I Need An Advice What To Get For My Boyfriend On His Birthday. by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 07, 2014
sexylogan:

Just imagine...

On your own birthday, I pray he only buys you one pant and one bra.

Pray hard....... I seriously thought guys liked the gesture........

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) / 8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. / Wow! This Babe Is Mean (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.