Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,547 members, 7,921,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:27 PM

The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread (11444 Views)

Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 / Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by yungchop: 4:33am On Aug 27, 2014
The beat is somehow, that's not a cypher beat, haven't you heard life and music? (OAU all stars) see the beat na, we couldn't notice the wackest guy on the joint self, everybody just dey flow like river nile ! The best university cypher I've heard this year! The worst fa? Unizik! Those guys are wacking wack! We go do our own for unilorin soon make una anticipate cool
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by bonnyt(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2014
yungchop: The beat is somehow, that's not a cypher beat, haven't you heard life and music? (OAU all stars) see the beat na, we couldn't notice the wackest guy on the joint self, everybody just dey flow like river nile ! The best university cypher I've heard this year! The worst fa? Unizik! Those guys are wacking wack! We go do our own for unilorin soon make una anticipate cool
u are obviously the one who don't know what a cypher is...... even thoh im not on that shit.. it is just perfect for the cypher, you control cypher beats u dnt let the beat control you, check out TDE CYPHER, M360 etc those beats was wack but the way they used it....makes u wanna do the Same, #im waiting on this cypher thoh
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
giyazz, ya bbm is off?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
ojoawo: giyazz, ya bbm is off?
I'm not using my BB for now.
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
bonnyt: u are obviously the one who don't know what a cypher is...... even thoh im not on that shit.. it is just perfect for the cypher, you control cypher beats u dnt let the beat control you, check out TDE CYPHER, M360 etc those beats was wack but the way they used it....makes u wanna do the Same, #im waiting on this cypher thoh

the beat they used for tde cypher wasnt wack..you dont know what ur saying..that was a top beat..it was even used in eminem's 8mile..for the final battle with papa doc
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by bonnyt(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

the beat they used for tde cypher wasnt wack..you dont know what ur saying..that was a top beat..it was even used in eminem's 8mile..for the final battle with papa doc
so because eminem used it makes it good?? lol euro used it too... and i have ma hommies on that beat too, what u talking bout? its not even close to a complete beat on a normal basis but the fact that you see the way someone used it in such an amazing way is what makes u wanna do the Same... and that's how cyphers should be done, that's what its all about, showing skills..... i mean what fool would think he could make a hit with that kinda beat
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ojoawo dis ma numba 08179463636 sub don finish! J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊t incase any update hallo at ε! *fadestilltuesday
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Krizzkutz: me

Goten it too
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by sosiqdude(m): 6:12am On Sep 01, 2014
Ojoawo...how many bars are we to write..
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by sosiqdude(m): 6:12am On Sep 01, 2014
Ojoawo...how many bars are we to write..the beat is so cool..d0pe...wow I like it.
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Please any update to d deadline? Or any new development
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Tiyazman(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2014
Ojoawo, my bars will be ready by Next two weeks. So Busy these days.
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by sosiqdude(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
How many bars should we write...cause I'm confuse
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by AbuMikey(m): 12:04am On Sep 05, 2014
GIYAZZ: It's already closed, Next year.

Okay. Cool.
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hey guys, I expect to have all verses by 20th latest please.

The beat is split for the verses, so you can easily know how many bars to drop.
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Peterwizzy: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
waiting patiently...
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
ojoawo: Hey guys, I expect to have all verses by 20th latest please.

am writing a verse for the entire beat duration....from top to finish..no hook or chorus...thats yhow i want it
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

am writing a verse for the entire beat duration....from top to finish..no hook or chorus...thats yhow i want it

Lol,
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
ojoawo:

Lol,
I may not be done by then, but let's see. . . . 16th of september is my birthday tho cheesy
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by bonnyt(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

hook?? chorus?? really?? smh
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
bonnyt: hook?? chorus?? really?? smh

yes dummy

asap mob used a hook for their bet cypher blockhead
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by bonnyt(m): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

yes dummy

asap mob used a hook for their bet cypher blockhead
ASAP mob??... really?? ASAP mob was trying to be different, they always try to bring something different in their style of rap..... but just because some guys did it doesn't make it right....
CYPHERS are not to be toyed with... lol cyphers go harrrd! wtf is a hook or chorus, that's plain s.tupid
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
bonnyt: ASAP mob??... really?? ASAP mob was trying to be different, they always try to bring something different in their style of rap..... but just because some guys did it doesn't make it right....
CYPHERS are not to be toyed with... lol cyphers go harrrd! wtf is a hook or chorus, that's plain s.tupid

busts rhymes ludacris used a hook in theirs too..... a hook can be a chant....I don't mean singing...just repeated words. smh your a newbie to hip hop
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by AbuMikey(m): 12:08am On Sep 08, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

busts rhymes ludacris used a hook in theirs too..... a hook can be a chant....I don't mean singing...just repeated words. smh your a newbie to hip hop
cheesygrin
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by bonnyt(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

newbie or no newbie.... save it for after this cypher drops, then we can talk
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by sosiqdude(m): 2:10am On Sep 11, 2014
ojoawo: Hey guys, I expect to have all verses by 20th latest please.

How many bars
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
sosiqdude:

How many bars

Didn't count but 10 is ok
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by sosiqdude(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
ojoawo:

Didn't count but 10 is ok

Ok nice for reply...
And when are we to submit?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
sosiqdude:

Ok nice for reply...
And when are we to submit?

Before or on 20th
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
ojoawo:

Before or on 20th
 verse or  recorded beat?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
gottoboy:
 verse or  recorded beat?

Your recorded verse
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by sosiqdude(m): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
ojoawo:

Your recorded verse

Ok we should drop just our record verse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rap Battle / * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * / WHO IS THE FIRST HIP HOP RAPPER IN NIGERIA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.