Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

Obama And Wife With President Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama And Wife With President Jonathan (50589 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
stevecantrell:

Is this even worthy for debate...see your head ?

Like your own cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by tjdj: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
I HAVE A FEELING THEY WONT SHAKE JONATHAN THROUGHOUT HIS STAY....WINKS
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by brixton: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Michele de try tap PGEJ wit her bobby
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by kokoboy4life(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
The worst president nigerian ever produced, for the past 4years his performance have been woeful and shambolic and he has shown lackadaisical approach to nigeria problems #GEJ should go 2015

4 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by anonimi: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Firefire:

The last time I check... BAT was invited only to sit down at the inaugural ceremony of Obama and that was widely circulated by ACN as an achievement.

Was he invited for the INAUGURATION ceremony of Obama's SECOND term

I thought the PROPAGANDA was over his GOLD invitation to the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, NC that was later discovered to have been procured for a fee/donation in the sum of $5,000 shocked shocked
Please correct me if I am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
CoolHunk:
But what you consider truth isn't fact, ma. I think your assessment of him is biased, maybe you're related to GEJ, who knows?
Lool, ah wish oh,. grin grin ¤ ¤
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by benELOHIM7(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
whats gej smiling for when an inferno in ebola is abt ravaging the country?
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by zeemore: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
egift:

They made sure it is on that very spot. Chai, there is god ooo grin grin grin grin

Doesnt look like the same spot to me

1 Like

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Sweetlemon(f): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
Firefire: cool

cool. The President of The 'GIANT OF AFRICA' grin

iheneme: I have learnt from this forum that GEJ has a CROWD of haters, but fortunately those who support him are MULTITUDE! I belong to the multitude.

chinolization: GEJ till 2019 then after which Peter Obi takes over.. shocked

Nichobabe: My Presido, the Giant of Africa. I am liking this
But wait O, why is my Presido looking short in the Pic? this must be Photoshop. haba

enuel: Its obvious that the International world recognizes and respects Nigerian Leaders. May God Bless Our Leaders, and Our Land. I get up-to-date informations via text from [url]multitexter.com/signup[/url] . Be well informed before you conclude on the happenings.

And all the rest of you.

Please I am lost here. Like what exactly is so out-of-the-ordinary about a Nigerian present taking a photo with the US President and fist lady? Haven't you seen pictures of past Presidents and heads of state with American Presidents, Queen of England, etc?

Ebola is threatening to teach us a good lesson on how to be more careful after this man's government carelessly allowed an obviously sick person and a corpse from a high risk country into the the country. In case you don't even know, 7 of the people who attended to the Liberian have the disease as I type this and one of the nurses is dead. Your brains should be able o figure out what that means and yet all what you guys can do is sing praises just because of mere pictures?? I am so so sorry for you!

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by ChiSun27(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
Toktee: The timid clown frm otueke has refused to be smart,look at him like amazonian.

When will you start being reasonable and respectful?

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by JEITO: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
President Jonathan @ the centre.

Just as he will be until 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by ibietela2(m): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
berem: Yomi Casual should be the official tailor of Mr. President. I am tired of seeing him wearing this same style of outfit. sad

Mitchelle Obama, looking sexy always! cool

I thought that was your area of experience? Why pick Yomi over yourself?

1 Like

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by bankyblue(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Why GEJ no go carry PEJ join body for this picture? angry
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Alishachris: I swear this fisherman short ni! see how hexia grinning from ear to ear like a boy that went to see santa!
He should be like 5'10"
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
larryUG:
inferiority complex. so wearing suit is for biz, while wearing his cultural clothe shws he doesnt mean biz. if obama or fox news or whatever persons dont like his cloth, they can go to hell. he is an african, he musnt dress like a white man.

Don't mind them jare...People wey no dey proud of their origin. Copy copy!! Guy man looking very handsome in his trado attire!!

3 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by ChiSun27(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Alishachris: I swear this fisherman short ni! see how hexia grinning from ear to ear like a boy that went to see santa!

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sweetlemon:

And all the rest of you.

Please I am lost here. Like what exactly is so out-of-the-ordinary about a Nigerian present taking a photo with the US President and fist lady? Haven't you seen pictures of past Presidents and heads of state with American Presidents, Queen of England, etc?

Ebola is threatening to teach us a good lesson on how to be more careful after this man's government carelessly allowed an obviously sick person and a corpse from a high risk country into the the country. In case you don't even know, 7 of the people who attended to the Liberian have the disease as I type this and one of the nurses is dead. Your brains should be able o figure out what that means and yet all what you guys can do is sing praises just because of mere pictures?? I am so so sorry for you!

So na GEJ be immigration now shey ? Was the man sick when he came into this country or are the Americans blaming Obama for the reported cases in the US * Lord have mercy*? They only discovered his condition after he was taken to the hospital...smh

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by popson1st: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
Aunty Patience Jonathan, did you see michelle?

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by philips70(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
If only the Obamas knew why this picture session was called. Well done Abati.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Perfecter4real(m): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mitchelle Obama is sexy,nice dress.
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Ark111: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
kennygee: Mama Peace, can you see Michelle Obama?
I just dey image how the picture would look if mama dey among them. grin

1 Like

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Sweetlemon(f): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Forwetinnah:

So na GEJ be immigration now shey ? Was the man sick when he came into this country or are the Americans blaming Obama for the reported cases in the US * Lord have mercy*? They only discovered his condition after he was taken to the hospital...smh

GEJ is not immigration but he's the damn President who should have made sure the people he's working with have put enough things in place.

What are the reported cases of ebola in the US? They doctors who have been under strict isolation since entering the US? The same doctors who are recovering?

Please google to search for the reactions of Americans upon hearing about these doctors being taken to America.

FYI, America knows exactly what they are doing by allowing those ebola patients in. I can bet you that even if we hear of another infected person there, they will quickly curb it. Not like here where even up till now, as I type this, there are no provisions whatsoever for ebola patients to be isolated. Do you know that Patrick Sawyer, the doctors and nurse who treated him were never isolated? Our borders are still wide open without proper checks. Even after alllllllllllllllll the warning all these months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at Ghana and Mali and Niger. They are much closer to ebola countries but see how much efforts they have put in fighting this scourge. Yet all you can do is celebrate a nonsense picture! Oh God!
Don't just annoy me this afternoon or I will make you question your IQ level.

4 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sweetlemon:

GEJ is not immigration but he's the damn President who should have made sure the people he's working with have put enough things in place.

What are the reported cases of ebola in the US? They doctors who have been under strict isolation since entering the US? The same doctors who are recovering?

Please google to search for the reactions of Americans upon hearing about these doctors being taken to America.

FYI, America knows exactly what they are doing by allowing those ebola patients in. I can bet you that even if we hear of another infected person there, they will quickly curb it. Not like here where even up till now, as I type this, there are no provisions whatsoever for ebola patients to be isolated. Do you know that Patrick Sawyer, the doctors and nurse who treated him were never isolated? Our borders are still wide open without proper checks. Even after alllllllllllllllll the warning all these months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at Ghana and Mali and Niger. They are much closer to ebola countries but see how much efforts they have put in fighting this scourge. Yet all you can do is celebrate a nonsense picture! Oh God!
Don't just annoy me this afternoon or I will make you question your IQ level.

You can get angry for all I care or rant till 2019, one thing you can never make me do is question my IQ. Iya olode. .what have you done so far to help the scourge?

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Iceathome(m): 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ur write ups below are replica of ur moniker and u will remain a drug boy for life. At times reading post here made me to believe that most forumers are mofos. They think writing or speaking english are d criteria of one bn intelligent, no its not. Be smart!

kokoboy4life: The worst president nigerian ever produced, for the past 4years his performance have been woeful and shambolic and he has shown lackadaisical approach to nigeria problems #GEJ should go 2015

1 Like

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
This picture is embarrassing. He looks stúpid, as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Lanretoye(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
banega: This man is just simply blessed!! What a great man •

you referring to Obama?

3 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Sweetlemon(f): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
Forwetinnah:

You can get angry for all I care or rant till 2019, one thing you can never make me do is question my IQ. Iya olode. .what have you done so far to help the scourge?

What have I done so far? Do I look like a President or governor to you who has the power to make sure people from infected countries are properly screened before coming into the country? Do I have powers to close borders? (governors are not even powerful enough but they can provide isolation wards for ebola patients) abi what else can one really effectively do to curb this disease? Abi did I tell you I have healing powers?

Olodo rabata! Dundi united! International dummy. empty skulled lab rat!

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by tpia1: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Which designer is that?
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Iceathome(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
People like u are d reason why Ngwa man cant be governor of Abia state. So, becos u r at mali doing yahoo yahoo or selling spare parts or drug, u then think of insulting ur presido and health minister right. Well, it was people like u that made most of intelligent folks here not to comment rather they read and laugh it off.
pls learn to be meaningful.

[quot[email][/email]e author=NgwaManNaija4LF]Unfortunately,many Nigerians are semi illiterate and unpatriotic fools,the president and minister of health can go to hell, they are idiots. I live in Mali and something like this has not happen because their government are mean,they will never allow it to enter here even as they share border with one of the affected country,the problem with Nigerian leaders are their incompetence and half baked education.

Since this virus started,no one has taking it so serious,now that it is in,they want to act God.Hell No.

Even the doctors who attended the Liberian man are all fools,one does not need to tell you as long as he is from Liberia and show sign of sickness, you don't need to touch him right from the airport,our government should have taking the measures that they took now right from day one. Now they want to create a bad image for our dear land. My advice to you all honest and well meaning Nigerians is to vote out the clown called Jonathan from office. If he visit Mali, you all will hear the news because we are ready to disgrace him here. Idiotic president with idiotic ministers. Proudly Nigerian from Abia State.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by arewafederation: 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
ChiSun27:

Oga, resect yourself and stop quoting me! angry
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by sharks776(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
CyberWolf: President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama greet His Excellency Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, in the Blue Room during a U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit dinner at the White House, Aug. 5, 2014. [Official White House Photo by Amanda Lucidon)...Awesome cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/usembassynigeria?fref=nf

PHOTOSHOP things...
here is the real PHOTO

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Firefire(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
anonimi:

Was he invited for the INAUGURATION ceremony of Obama's SECOND term

I thought the PROPAGANDA was over his GOLD invitation to the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, NC that was later discovered to have been procured for a fee/donation in the sum of $5,000 shocked shocked
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Correct!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos / End SARS : Stampede as Enugu Protesters Move Round The whole City [Live Videos] / Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.