Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,852 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

Romantic Dinner - Dating And Meet-up Zone (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romantic Dinner (31422 Views)

The Hottest Romantic Blackberry Group So Far / Re: Romantic Dinner 9ite / A Dinner Invitation To HCH3COO ;d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Dinner by skfa1: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2008
Hallo 1 2 , anybody in here ?
Re: Romantic Dinner by bonebaba(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2008
@jay bee,
spoke man, are you sure you are in london cos if you are in london, you are suppose to be at work or in school,be truthful and make NL real as we all want it to be and next time mind your buzz, am fully loaded
Re: Romantic Dinner by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2008
bonebaba:

@jay bee,
spoke man, are you sure you are in london because if you are in london, you are suppose to be at work or in school,be truthful and make NL real as we all want it to be and next time mind your buzz, am fully loaded
Re: Romantic Dinner by Tgirl4real(f): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2008
bonebaba:

@ tgirl4real.
when is the party going down, stop arguing and get down with the plan.

it will go down wen u send in the kudi . . .
make i provide banl account details?  wink
Re: Romantic Dinner by bonebaba(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2008
@ibkaye
miss notice me,cool and lets get this started, if you people are really down for the party then lets make it happen.
Re: Romantic Dinner by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2008
bonebaba:

@ibkaye
miss notice me,cool and lets get this started, if you people are really down for the party then lets make it happen.
Re: Romantic Dinner by bonebaba(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2008
@Tgirl4real
am not scared,send your bank details and also your 11 digit i need to be sure you are really a girl.
Re: Romantic Dinner by jaybee3(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2008
London is just a decoy.
I am actually in Afghanistan

BTW: u
bonebaba:

@jay bee,
spoke man,
what?

u r really killing me with ur low level use of the damn English language ain't rocket science u know

u ain't worth my time
Re: Romantic Dinner by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2008
Bonebaba

What are you trying to do with IBIKAYE

She belongs to RICHO.

Ibikaye

Do you still want to kill me?
Re: Romantic Dinner by skfa1: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2008
bonebaba:

@Tgirl4real
am not scared,send your bank details and also your 11 digit i need to be sure you are really a girl.

Just for confirmation you need her 11 digit, hehehe I cant shout.
Re: Romantic Dinner by tangent(f): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2008
bonebaba:

@jay bee,
spoke man, are you sure you are in london because if you are in london, you are suppose to be at work or in school,be truthful and make NL real as we all want it to be and next time mind your buzz, am fully loaded

you are fully loaded? guys like this irritate me. who needs your money? tschewwwwwwwww.
Re: Romantic Dinner by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2008
darefestus:

Bonebaba

What are you trying to do with IBIKAYE

She belongs to RICHO.

Ibikaye

Do you still want to kill me?

Richo ke? Since when?  

Yes, I still want to kill you  cool
Re: Romantic Dinner by bonebaba(m): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2008
@jay bee
this is a forum and not an english school, Mr English, am sure you don't know where the nearest border to 9ja is tongue
Re: Romantic Dinner by skfa1: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2008
ibkaye:

Richo ke? Since when?  

Yes, I still want to kill you  cool

So you don leave Richo, thank baba God my application go dey successfull be that  cheesy
Re: Romantic Dinner by Tgirl4real(f): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2008
bonebaba:

@Tgirl4real

u scan me ur I.passport first so i will be sure u aint a spammer!!!  lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Dinner by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2008
skfa1:

So you don leave Richo, thank baba God my application go dey successfull be that cheesy
lol ah ah, I was never with richo na shocked cheesy
Re: Romantic Dinner by bonebaba(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2008
@Ibikaye
no beef, all am after is the party
Re: Romantic Dinner by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2008
bonebaba:

@Ibikaye
no beef, all am after is the party
ok, ride on smiley
Re: Romantic Dinner by bonebaba(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2008
@Tgirl4real
am not a spammer and will never be one,i have a REAL profile on Naijapals,if you are interested in seeing who i am, am not invisible like that jay bee or jay honey and please tell them this forum is not for secondary school student
Re: Romantic Dinner by tangent(f): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2008
there's no way bonebaba will get into that party. i am bouncing him until he learns to respect women. tgirl4real, please take note.
Re: Romantic Dinner by jaybee3(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2008
spelling ibkaye's name is another monumental task for you when all u could have done is copy and paste.
why r der so many retards on NL?
Re: Romantic Dinner by skfa1: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2008
tangent:

there's no way bonebaba will get into that party. i am bouncing him until he learns to respect women. tgirl4real, please take note.

I never knew u are a boucer  smiley Good job you  cheesy
Re: Romantic Dinner by skfa1: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2008
jay bee:

spelling ibkaye's name is another monumental task for you when all u could have done is copy and paste.

Retards ke ? dont know about this cool
Re: Romantic Dinner by bonebaba(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2008
@tangent
madamse tangent, i did not disrespect anyone ooooo,i will not offend una, na jay honey provoke me jare, no vex yawa ni iyawo wa ni, lol grin
Re: Romantic Dinner by evergreen6: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2008
jay bee:

lol cheesy
Re: Romantic Dinner by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2008
bonebaba:

@tangent
madamse tangent, i did not disrespect anyone ooooo,i will not offend una, na jay honey provoke me jare, no vex yawa ni iyawo wa ni, lol grin
please, how did jay bee provoke you? smiley
Re: Romantic Dinner by tangent(f): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2008
skfa1:

I never knew u are a boucer  smiley Good job you  cheesy

roflmao, i am not a bouncer but if that what it takes to bounce bonebaba, i will be a bouncer.

bonebaba:

@tangent

apologise to ibkaye and all the ladies in the house if u want to be invited.
Re: Romantic Dinner by bonebaba(m): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2008
@skfa1
We don see  you oooo, its a  crime to copy and paste,am i bill gate, i guess you are planning on creating your own computer version igboputer
Re: Romantic Dinner by Tgirl4real(f): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2008
bonebaba:

@Tgirl4real
am not a spammer and will never be one,i have a REAL profile on Naijapals,if you are interested in seeing who i am, am not invisible like that jay bee or jay honey and please tell them this forum is not for secondary school student

dunno much abt Naijapals, provide a link plz  cheesy
Re: Romantic Dinner by bonebaba(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2008
Re: Romantic Dinner by skfa1: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2008
bonebaba:

@skfa1
We don see you oooo, its a crime to copy and paste,am i bill gate, i guess you are planning on creating your own computer version igboputer

lol i will be happy to create my own compurer version, that means more money for me. Yoruputer.

Thats good init?
Re: Romantic Dinner by tangent(f): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2008
Tgirl4real:

don't know much about Naijapals, provide a link plz  cheesy

tgirl, where is sauron? cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (50) (Reply)

Need A Lesbian Partner In Port Harcourt / Pick Your Date On NairaLand / I Need A Boyfriend