Stats: 3,171,257 members, 7,880,976 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Romantic Dinner - Dating And Meet-up Zone (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romantic Dinner (31423 Views)

The Hottest Romantic Blackberry Group So Far / Re: Romantic Dinner 9ite / A Dinner Invitation To HCH3COO ;d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Dinner by bonebaba(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2008
@Tgirl4real
wats the deal now and my apology to all the REAL ladies in this forum
Re: Romantic Dinner by skfa1: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2008
Just singing

*o o yahoo, o o yahose *
Re: Romantic Dinner by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2008
please, didn't you hear what I said, 1million naira fee paid straight into the account of ibkaye in order to gain entry, thankyou
Re: Romantic Dinner by Tgirl4real(f): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2008
tangent:

tgirl, where is sauron? cry cry
i dunno

bonebaba:

@Tgirl4real
wats the deal now and my apology to all the REAL ladies in this forum

be right back
Re: Romantic Dinner by Tgirl4real(f): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2008
Bonebaba,

are u aramilove shocked
Re: Romantic Dinner by bonebaba(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2008
@Tgirl4real
yes my real name is aramiwale, aramilove and nickname is Bone with the title BoneBaba from Real Pals
Re: Romantic Dinner by tangent(f): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2008
bonebaba:

@Tgirl4real
yes my real name is aramiwale, aramilove and nickname is Bone with the title BoneBaba from Real Pals

is that your girlfriend on the beach? cheesy
Re: Romantic Dinner by bonebaba(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2008
@tangent
Nope, My wife we are legally married.
Re: Romantic Dinner by tangent(f): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2008
bonebaba:

@tangent
Nope, My wife we are legally married.

so what are u doing here? does she know u come to this forum to flirt with young girls? go and make love to your wife.
Re: Romantic Dinner by skfa1: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2008
tangent:

so what are u doing here? does she know u come to this forum to flirt with young girls? go and make love to your wife.

Re: Romantic Dinner by bonebaba(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2008
@tangent,
na crime to be married , why now and wats up with flirt with young girls in this forum
Re: Romantic Dinner by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2008
roflmao
Re: Romantic Dinner by bonebaba(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2008
@skfa1
i love your teeth bro, keep laughing before its turn into cry for you now
Re: Romantic Dinner by tangent(f): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2008
bonebaba:

@tangent,
na crime to be married , why now and wats up with flirt with young girls in this forum

it's not a crime but the this is a dating and meet-up zone(exclusive for singles) or are u looking for a date?
Re: Romantic Dinner by bonebaba(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2008
i want to marry 4 wives, so am still searching,
Re: Romantic Dinner by libraGal(f): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2008
Ehmmmmmmmmmmm! Na wa o

so na me all of u Tgirl, Dare come dey word like this, no b ur fault na NL cause am.

@ Busy_Body, Abeg no mind Dare, leave am, ko fe dagba ni,  Iyalode, May your days b long jare. cheesy cheesy

@ Tgirl, Wetin u mean by popularity, nobody has come here for that. If i dey popular for NL does that Turn me to omo Yar'adu . Abeg watch ya tongue ooo Else, Ama ja oooooooo. grin grin

@ Dare, Dareeeeeeeeeeeeee oga fun e oooo  cheesy
men wit little words
women wit plenty words, goes d Adage.
u cant even keep your words to ur gut. owan she bi omode,
you no have respect for elders like Iyalode. grin grin

@tgirl, as u say make den IGNORE me na so den go Ignore u too, Ki lon se e na  embarassed
Re: Romantic Dinner by skfa1: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2008
ibkaye:

roflmao

mo ho tuee  grin
Re: Romantic Dinner by tangent(f): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2008
@libraGal, tell the whole world you are not tangent. busy_body has been spreading rumours that libragal is tangent and i don't like that at all. i don't need to hide my identity.
Re: Romantic Dinner by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2008
skfa1:

mo ho tuee grin
hehehehehe grin
Re: Romantic Dinner by libraGal(f): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2008
targent, and who is hiding hers, Dare and Tgirl started the whole shit and mistakle me for Busy_Body and she pick it from dre, wats realli d problem here, cant u identify diff identity or wat? abeg all of u take time ooooooooo grin embarassed
Re: Romantic Dinner by tangent(f): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2008
libraGal:

targent, and who is hiding hers, Dare and Tgirl started the whole shit and mistakle me for Busy_Body and she pick it from dre, wats realli d problem here, can't u identify diff identity or what? abeg all of u take time ooooooooo grin embarassed

so why did u organise a wedding in sauron's name. couldn't u have chosen dare, geolabious and bonebaba in your fantasy?
Re: Romantic Dinner by coffri(f): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2008
Tgirl, the real parre planner, so hw is it going?

ve u chosen the Dress Code yet, i hear say Geolabious don arran :Dge for Venue and date,

abeg wetin u want make i do to help d house ready for the parre .
i don miss u people small self. wink
Re: Romantic Dinner by coffri(f): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2008
@targent, i wud ve love it if na Richo dey wed so he will safe us the fight bet Geolabious and Tufulu over Creamish and Tope*** grin grin

anyway, Sauron sef no bad, i hear say he dey handsome well well. grin

@ targent, wat do u say to this weddin thin, more happy if na seun she arrange for grin tot i heard sometim ago say dem dey luk 4 gal for Seun , well sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Dinner by Busybody2(f): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2008
libraGal:

Ehmmmmmmmmmmm! Na wa o

so na me all of u Tgirl, Dare come dey word like this, no b ur fault na NL cause am.

@ Busy_Body, Abeg no mind Dare, leave am, ko fe dagba ni,  Iyalode, May your days b long jare. cheesy cheesy

@ Tgirl, Wetin u mean by popularity, nobody has come here for that. If i dey popular for NL does that Turn me to omo Yar'adu . Abeg watch ya tongue ooo Else, Ama ja oooooooo. grin grin

@ Dare, Dareeeeeeeeeeeeee oga fun e oooo  cheesy
men wit little words
women wit plenty words, goes d Adage.
u can't even keep your words to ur gut. owan she bi omode,
you no have respect for elders like Iyalode. grin grin

@tgirl, as u say make den IGNORE me na so den go Ignore u too, Ki lon se e na  embarassed

Thank you o jare, I have put him on my ignore mode in my incoming-tray for now, I have bigger fishes to fry. If not for you and Tgirl4real, imagine telling me he has skaun skaun like a woman, who born monkey cool
Re: Romantic Dinner by Busybody2(f): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2008
@ Tangent

Apologies tendered from the bottom of my heart kiss kiss kiss No harm intended. You guys have a similar way of writing that's all and you were the one declaring your undying love for him. At least you should thank me for drawing your attention to another one of your competitors  angry you need to keep your eyes on her cheesy Now common, show some manners, I am waiting grin

Agaba123 whom I had under my radar had no choice than to surrender once I made it known to him, that I wanted him by hook or by crook cheesy  I get what I want, when I want it cool I don't need to take out a front page editorial to make my feelings knownfelt cheesy I am not a greedy person the 4 men I am currently juggling are more than enough for me wink

Over to the admin to find out who is who undecided
Re: Romantic Dinner by Danke: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2008
LMAO u be real busybody indeed grin grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Dinner by tangent(f): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2008
@ busy_body, apologies accepted. cheesy you know how it is when things like this circulate around? as per sauron, he is my one and only. no woman can snatch him away from me.
Re: Romantic Dinner by Busybody2(f): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2008

LMAO u be real busybody indeed grin grin grin grin

Na you be oga o, I bow for una, your own kain busybody na die, hin no get match, hin no even get name sef grin
Re: Romantic Dinner by agaba123(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2008
Busybody
how now? Hope say you de ready for the dinner na for ma house
na me and you
Re: Romantic Dinner by Busybody2(f): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2008
tangent:

@ busy_body, apologies accepted. cheesy

Before nko, who told you, you had a choice whether to accept or not tongue cheesy

tangent:

. . . you know how it is when things like this circulate around? . . .

Ha, don't remind me again, the thing pained me sotay. I was in labour for 36 hours straight and e no pain me reach this, honestly. I was even scared of using the @ button, so that people would stop comparing and get off my back. . .

Like everyone else, I just overlooked the fact that Libragirl could have been a genuine newbie who was just being naughty. Once again, I am very sorry cry
Re: Romantic Dinner by Tgirl4real(f): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2008
Iyalode,
i need u to tel me who Libragirl ASAP.

Coffri, nyc havn u back. Plans dey go o. Na pple like bonebaba wey no gree corporate.

Libragirl, nothn do u
Re: Romantic Dinner by tope2000(f): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2008
coffri:

@targent, i would ve love it if na Richo dey wed so he will safe us the fight bet Geolabious and Tufulu over Creamish and Tope*** grin grin

anyway, Sauron sef no bad, i hear say he dey handsome well well. grin

@ targent, what do u say to this weddin thin, more happy if na seun she arrange for grin tot i heard sometim ago say them dey luk 4 girl for Seun , well sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

excuse me?? smiley
make una leave my handsome sauron alone please tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (50) (Reply)

Need A Lesbian Partner In Port Harcourt / Pick Your Date On NairaLand / I Need A Boyfriend