Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,443 members, 7,888,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier (3203 Views)

Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by dubuntu(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
I've been dating this girl for over a year NW. She definitely has all d qualities any reasonable guy would want in a girl except one, she's really short! That's no big deal u say? Bt then I'm also freaking short. I'm 5ft 6 and she's around 5ft 5. NW U SEE MY POINT??
I've tried alot to end this relationship Bt nothing wrks! I keep running bck to her. I guess I can't just get her off my mind. Bt God we're both short!!
This relationship would have been soooooo perfect if one of us was a few inches taller! I dnt want dwarfs for kids.....i also dnt knw if I can live without her.
I really need help( honest advise pls)
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by lordizak(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
it doesn't follow that order, believe me. my parents are very tall, but na me short pass.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by GoodFaith: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
dubuntu: I've been dating this girl for over a year NW. She definitely has all d qualities any reasonable guy would want in a girl except one, she's really short! That's no big deal u say? Bt then I'm also freaking short. I'm 5ft 6 and she's around 5ft 5. NW U SEE MY POINT??
I've tried alot to end this relationship Bt nothing wrks! I keep running bck to her. I guess I can't just get her off my mind. Bt God we're both short!!
This relationship would have been soooooo perfect if one of us was a few inches taller! I dnt want dwarfs for kids.....i also dnt knw if I can live without her.
Go take ur Medications
Looking for tall girl might lead to ur unhappiness
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
You no know when you dey go date am?
We should be ready to marry whoever is our partner incase the relationship goes deep.

Unless, it is a one night stand/sex.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by rawpadgin(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
guy forget height, if or kids nor fit play basketball they can still play football ;Dguy forget height, if or kids nor fit play basketball they can still play football

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by xynerise: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
You really think your kids will take their parents' height? It doesn't really work that way.

Unless your whole family are below 5ft 6 lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by jhydebaba(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
lordizak: it doesn't follow that order, believe me. my parents are very tall, but na me short pass.

If I be ur papa, den ur mama go answer questions oh cheesy
Na joke oh!

OP, when u go for this girl in the place, did u paste chewing gum on ur eyes When u dey phuck the hell out of her life, u no know say she short. Now, to marry her, u come dey get preference.

If u leave her, konji hold u, u go still run back cheesy yeye boy tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by dubuntu(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lol...
what makes u think we've had sex??
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
It means you wouldn't mind marrying a girl taller than you, I tot guys prefer their woman a little bit shorter?

well for my advice, if you really love her like you claim, her height should not be an issue atal, no body is perfect, the tall girl out there may be your worst nightmare.
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by jmoore(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dude, you ain't even 4ft.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by zenti99(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
Op the gal is nt short at all. 5'5" for a gal is above average for a lady worldwide so you're the short one

8 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
But Op, if your gf is 5'5 as you claim then she isn't short.
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
How could 5'5 be short ?

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by djeezy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
is height still a barrier these days? op with your description you guys ain't that bad? don't worry you won't give birth to Aki and Pawpaw and even if you do, who knows they might become famous. lol Well I advice you follow your heart.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Truckpusher(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
dubuntu: I've been dating this girl for over a year NW. She definitely has all d qualities any reasonable guy would want in a girl except one, she's really short! That's no big deal u say? Bt then I'm also freaking short. I'm 5ft 6 and she's around 5ft 5. NW U SEE MY POINT??
I can only guess that you guys were made in heaven for each other cheesy

Op dem no dey sabi who be cripple for inside molue ,love her the way she is and find happiness and not her appearance that keeps you waiting for people's validation.

People will only validate for you and judge but they can't give you happiness when you needed it most.
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Waspy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
lordizak: it doesn't follow that order, believe me. my parents are very tall, but na me short pass.
LOL....something is fishy lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Op,u might be lucky to av tall kids,y nt risk it??
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Tymax(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dwarf children on the way cheesy Get ready man. Just kidding.

If you dump her for this flimsy reason, hmm, na to bomb you remain o. So after leading her on, you wanna bail out at this time? You think any "tall" chic wants you? Stop dreaming man. Face this babe and be happy.

Nansense angry

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
hum
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by dubuntu(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lolz...some real funny comments on this thread buh yea, I gt ur points. Kinda expected 'em too.
Bt seriously, it's NT that easy. M in d middle of a battle btw my head and my heart.
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Tolzeal(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2014

Ask Mama How he take Happen That Night.!
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lol... Short girls are good too...
I just can't marry or date a short guy sha.... They are too aggressive
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by dubuntu(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Naetochukwu: Lol... Short girls are good too...

if being aggressive is a function of height then I should be 10ft 11
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by dubuntu(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
Naetochukwu: Lol... Short girls are good too...

if being aggressive is a function of height then I should be 10ft 11. Not all short guys are aggressive ND NT all tall guys aren't either
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by OohMpa: 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Poster bro, you better leave that chick

Your height gene went through mutation, so did hers. Do you know what mutation² go be for your pikin? sad The guy legs fit show for passport

From today, let Aki and Pawpaw be your mentors. They're very smart

#Sai angry
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Adeboye4421(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Adeboye4421(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lol... Una ft kill persin oo, true true if na say i be ur papa, since d day u turn 2, i go don lock u nd ur mama up insyd d rum nd ask ur mum say, i no tall oo nd u ursef u no tall we be shortie, hw cum our child be longie(tall) na joke oh.. *winks*
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by jnrbayano(m): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
I think the Op wanna hear of a place to get Popeye's Spinach so that either him or his girlfriend will take to add a few inches to their height.
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by youngds: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lol!, Op! Add ur height with hers + 1feet wuld probably be ur son height 5.7 or 8 not 2 bad....& it depends on gender sometimes...female in my family are short 5.6,⅞buh with tall male 5.10 to 6... D truth is height ix pass tru gene, & dnt b supress u marry a tall grl ur chridrns pickup ur gene!!!! No differnce den!
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by nickz(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
no. p OP ,dash her to me .....i love short girls
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
It doesn't follow abeg.I understand your concern for your future kids though.If her parents are tall,she def has tallness in her though itz recessive.You could also av a recessive TT .I even think you're lucky cos girls of 5ft5 wuld in most cases want sum1 taller than you.If you really like her,bros no dull am.Would u prefer a tall woman that would make you unhappy?#My2Cents
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Depends on quality of feeding during their growing years too
youngds: Lol!, Op! Add ur height with hers + 1feet wuld probably be ur son height 5.7 or 8 not 2 bad....& it depends on gender sometimes...female in my family are short 5.6,⅞buh with tall male 5.10 to 6... D truth is height ix pass tru gene, & dnt b supress u marry a tall grl ur chridrns pickup ur gene!!!! No differnce den!

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Babe Ask For The Picture Of Your Car (photo) / Some ladies with hot temper / Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.