Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,470 members, 7,888,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier (3204 Views)

Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Adaeze003(f): 12:09am On Aug 07, 2014
With good nutrition, u guys will hv taller kids.
Do you seriously wanna raise your legs when its time to kiss your bride??
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2014
dubuntu: I've been dating this girl for over a year NW. She definitely has all d qualities any reasonable guy would want in a girl except one, she's really short! That's no big deal u say? Bt then I'm also freaking short. I'm 5ft 6 and she's around 5ft 5. NW U SEE MY POINT??
I've tried alot to end this relationship Bt nothing wrks! I keep running bck to her. I guess I can't just get her off my mind. Bt God we're both short!!
This relationship would have been soooooo perfect if one of us was a few inches taller! I dnt want dwarfs for kids.....i also dnt knw if I can live without her.
I really need help( honest advise pls)
Lmfao.....I'm sooo sorry for laughing o buh d way u are emphasizing this short ehn, I just bursted out laughing....lol
it is well, just like my wife Adaeze003 said, ur children will be fine, don't dump dt girl please, biko.
God bless U
I'm also short buh Ada isn't complaining 5ft7
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Adaeze003(f): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
jimmy4x:
Lmfao.....I'm sooo sorry for laughing o buh d way u are emphasizing this short ehn, I just bursted out laughing....lol
it is well, just like my wife Adaeze003 said, ur children will be fine, don't dump dt girl please, biko.
God bless U
I'm also short buh Ada isn't complaining 5ft7

Lol! This dude...

Hold up... You're 5'7?
*runs 4 dear life*
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Adeboye4421(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=Adaeze003]

Lwkmd, gal u 2 funny ooo, y u dey run na
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Adaeze003:

Lol! This dude...

Hold up... You're 5'7?
*runs 4 dear life*
lol...be acting like you ve not seen my full pics b4 o sad
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
...advice her to wear heels always...mayb dat ll solve d prob alittle.. grin grin....but to honest with u,i dont think dat shud an issue at all...u shud b happy u av someone who possess all d qualities u want....over-look it or u ll loose her if u continue thinking abt d height probelm

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by dmcdad: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
donroxy: How could 5'5 be short ?
I'm still trying to comprehend it. 5'5" short for a lady? I guess she should be the one making such complaints as she has the standard height common with ladies worldwide. But you? You no try at all! Lol.

Jokes apart, from what you posted, it seems she has all the salient features every guy would crave for. What more do you need? People dey find make them meet one better girl hold tight because of the many chaff out there, you manage get one dey complain of height. Chai! Humans and unsatisfaction.

As for me, height is not even in my list at all. Well, thank God sha. 6'2" no be beans. cheesy
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by worth(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
so if u dump her nw bcox she's 5'5
what kind of height do u want @op. moreover 5'5 and 5'6 people are nt short so b happy.
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by worth(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
greed dey worry u @op. oloju kokoro eyan.
Re: I Love Her But Their's The Height Barrier by oamronnie(f): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
You don't love her enough. End of story!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Really Think It Matters Who Is The Dumper And Dumpee? / Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( / Mum Rapes Son, Are You Cool With Corrective Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.