Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,077 members, 7,939,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

PHOTOS: Meet Africa's Most Glamourous Ist Lady: Chantal Biya Of Cameroon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Meet Africa's Most Glamourous Ist Lady: Chantal Biya Of Cameroon (11607 Views)

Fans Slam Paul Okoye As He Unveils Ist Lady Of His Label:Is She A Stripper?(pics / Meet One Of The Most Beautiful African First Ladies- Chantal Biya / Wierd: Chantal Banks A Woman Who Has Crazy Obsession For Rodents Speaks On Her L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Africa's Most Glamourous Ist Lady: Chantal Biya Of Cameroon by gunuvi(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
she is a damsel
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Africa's Most Glamourous Ist Lady: Chantal Biya Of Cameroon by freecocoa(f): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
That woman is beautiful as far as I'm concerned o, I don't know what you people are yapping about jare.

Swagalicious mama, I love women like this, I wan still gather swag even as age sets in cheesy.

Btw, so people can't be naturally fair again? Hian o, that woman doesn't bleach abeg, atleast her knuckles say so.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Africa's Most Glamourous Ist Lady: Chantal Biya Of Cameroon by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
freecocoa: That woman is beautiful as far as I'm concerned o, I don't know what you people are yapping about jare.

Swagalicious mama, I love women like this, I wan still gather swag even as age sets in cheesy.
Am thinking of getting a sugar mummy
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Africa's Most Glamourous Ist Lady: Chantal Biya Of Cameroon by Aidy97(f): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
WIZGUY69: Hey! stop all this! don't you know that what you are doing is called SPAMMING? Now if they ban you know you will be crying? mchew.
https://www.nairaland.com/1844448/huge-collection-awkward-moments
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Africa's Most Glamourous Ist Lady: Chantal Biya Of Cameroon by deeobserver209(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
She looks like a heart breaker.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Africa's Most Glamourous Ist Lady: Chantal Biya Of Cameroon by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tolexander: the citizens are just too gullible and daft.

Since January 1, 1960, they've had just two presidents.
they are indeed lucky! What would Zimbabweans and Ugandans say?
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Africa's Most Glamourous Ist Lady: Chantal Biya Of Cameroon by Ladybluecash(f): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2014
Utobo ene, ovoko, ajanalaja, itele ugba kitele ose. Ekensu e romancia mammywater
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Africa's Most Glamourous Ist Lady: Chantal Biya Of Cameroon by sultaan(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
By the way how many lives have they lost to politics?

Just like in Cote D'Ivoire immediately the man dies then you will know what our style of politics means North Versus South

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer / The Exact Moment Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crashed (photos, Video) / Nigerian Army Blocked Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.