Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,359 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Meet One Of The Most Beautiful African First Ladies- Chantal Biya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet One Of The Most Beautiful African First Ladies- Chantal Biya (1343 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie / [photos] 10 Most Beautiful African First Ladies / [photos] See Top 10 Most Beautiful African First Lady (no 1 Will Shock You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet One Of The Most Beautiful African First Ladies- Chantal Biya by realitytopline: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Chantal Biya of Cameroon is one of the most beautiful first ladies in Africa. A lady with a high sense of fashion. She is renowned for her hairstyles. Chanel and Dior are her favorite designers.
She is extremely social even high profile celebrities cherish her hairstyle like Paris Hilton.
Moroccan first lady (Princess Salma) was the first I posted in this series of Africa beautiful first ladies.
Indeed, African first ladies have swag!!! cool more stories @
[url]realitytopline..com[/url]

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful African First Ladies- Chantal Biya by Olamitisoji(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2015
ok
Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful African First Ladies- Chantal Biya by chineloSA(f): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2015
Her hairstyle looks like she is still stuck in the 80's.

She looks like my scarecrow. grin

I don't think she is the prettiest first lady in Africa. grin grin forgive me

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful African First Ladies- Chantal Biya by hamzakito(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2015
chai.... na only she waka kom... deris God o....hmmm

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful African First Ladies- Chantal Biya by realitytopline: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
She is one of the most beautiful first ladies... see Princess Selma of Morocco

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Thursday:the Obama's Watching The World Cup Women's Soccer Game / Maheeda And Her Beautiful Daughter Strikes A Pose / Cute New Photo Of The Okoye Son's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.