Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,190 members, 7,925,699 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:48 PM

Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports (93705 Views)

Bayelsa Election Live Reports: APC And PDP Supporters Stealing Balot Boxes / Osun 2014, Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious / Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by TIDDOLL(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
Don run commot skul!!!....incase dem start there wahala post-election...make person no go take BAJINATU for head!!! angry
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by PaulJohn1: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
Zionope:
U don't have to drop ur PVC, here in Ife; d bag of rice is exchanged for the card's barcode, phone no and d voters name.

Thanks, I just heard that same is happening at the other side of Oshogbo. N25k for your PVC details.

We should all forget about the election not being rigged. An info just got in now that an INEC official was caught with ballot papers, even though the papers have not been shared from the headquarters.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by ShehuAba(m): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
As I said earlier, the election here will really be induced. Everybody is trying to out do one another.
And surely in politics, some last minute acts matter a lot as taking chances will really have an adverse effect.
But the saddest thing is that some people will fall prey to this, and won't vote their conscience.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by mcfynest(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Are eeee oooo....

I just cant wait for tommorrow's result.

Pained that i woukdnt be in modakeke tmao to cast my vote.
But i will use the social media to pass the News.

Lets vote for deligence

Lets vote for the party with a broom logo

Lets sweep the tjose that dont want the Good of Omoluabi out.

Lets not make the same mistake Ekiti made.

What happened to Bola Ige that Omisore and Obasanjo doesnt want to twll us

Aree till 2018

9 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by maasoap(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Zionope:
U don't have to drop ur PVC, here in Ife; d bag of rice is exchanged for the card's barcode, phone no and d voters name.
So true, very real. It was tagged "egbe omo ilu" in the state capital. Gullible and ignorant voters were asked to bring the photocopies of their voters cards. Only God knows what they are going to do with it. We discouraged many people but you know the level of poverty in the country.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Bomich(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
There is a frenzy mood in almost every joint in ife,pple are so eager to start voting if possible,reporting 4rm iremo ward 3 in ife central,Sen Omoworare's ward.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Kaleni(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Report getting to me now that they have arrested a Toyota hilux bus with 500,000 ballot papers in Ilesha town. The plate number of the motor conveying the ballot papers is : FG816Y01

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Bomich(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
Be objective with ur posting,bc millions of Nigerians are reading ur post.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by jimmysho(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Benez: Just passing
this EBOLA himself
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by ShehuAba(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kaleni: Report getting to me now that they have arrested a Toyota hilux bus with 500,000 ballot papers in Ilesha town. The plate number of the motor conveying the ballot papers is : FG816Y01

Hmm na Wa, let's wait for confirmations sha
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by ShehuAba(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
maasoap: So true, very real. It was tagged "egbe omo ilu" in the state capital. Gullible and ignorant voters were asked to bring the photocopies of their voters cards. Only God knows what they are going to do with it. We discouraged many people but you know the level of poverty in the country.

That's the reality, and the fact is what you have stated above, many will be deceived by this, and the wishes of the people might be subdued at the end.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by PaulJohn1: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
There ain't election anymore, the rigger wins it all.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Zionope: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
More security personel(MOPOL) just arrived the ancient city of Ile-Ife, about 15trucks all singing and chanting.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by adebayonle(m): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bayoozy reporting from boripe local goverment iragbiji,here is calm everything going on smoothly.i expect APC to win all the 29 polling unit here,because of the influence of the current chief of staff,and former senator,chief felix ogunwale,they are all indigene of this town

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by adebayonle(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
ShehuAba:

Hmm na Wa, let's wait for confirmations sha
just saw it on OSBC i can confirm it,although i will vote for APC,but i swear to be objective with my post here
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by popplm(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
Reporting from IFE east, salt was observed spread on the main road (Moore street-oduduwa street - enuwa street - ilode road and stopped at Ilode market) an eyes witness said the salt was spread by unknown men inside a toyota car some hours back. We don't know if this is for EBOLA or the politician rituals....more to follow
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by ola6: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
My friend in osun can confirm that its 15k per voters card in Osogbo.

Its now a free for all given what I see here and the reports im hearing. May the best rigger win.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Praktikals(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
popplm: This is POP PLM reporting from the city of ILE IFE the home town of Sen. Iyiola Omisore the aspirant of PDP, there is heavy traffic here but everyone is going around with their various activities. Low security level here unlike the report from the state capital. The 2 radio station in the town owned by the state government and Sen iyiola omisore campaigning like never before as all campaign activities ends today.....more to follow.
Boss, are you a son of the source?
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by imustsaymymindo: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
the winner tomorrow would win with few votes ahead of the runner-up. It's gonna be a tight one! Following thread
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Meritbaba(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
adebayonle: Bayoozy reporting from boripe local goverment iragbiji,here is calm everything going on smoothly.i expect APC to win all the 29 polling unit here,because of the influence of the current chief of staff,and former senator,chief felix ogunwale,they are all indigene of this town
We are expecting APC to win easily all 30 local govt. in Osun.Only if the election would be free and fair.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by whyman(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
I just confirmed your report that a white Toyota Hilux was captured early this morningmorning by vigilantes and was discovered to be carrying electoral materials without any security operatives.

This shows that Jega, INEC, AIG and all those that promises free and fair election are just liars. They promised us that all electoral materials for distribution would be accompanied by armed security personnel.

The vehicle number shows that it belongs to FG and AIG ordered that those involved should be released.

https://www.nairaland.com/1848598/inec-officials-caught-moving-sensitive
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by showby: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Why this ?
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Lopeademol(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Can somebody share a link of where I can change my voters card for 25 k b4 its 5k abeg!
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Praktikals(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
mcfynest: Are eeee oooo....

I just cant wait for tommorrow's result.

Pained that i woukdnt be in modakeke tmao to cast my vote.
But i will use the social media to pass the News.

Lets vote for deligence

Lets vote for the party with a broom logo

Lets sweep the tjose that dont want the Good of Omoluabi out.

Lets not make the same mistake Ekiti made.

What happened to Bola Ige that Omisore and Obasanjo doesnt want to twll us

Aree till 2018
Modakeke man, you didn't disappoint me. I don't expect you to see anything good in someone from Ile-Ife. Expect to hear from me tomorrow.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
adebayonle: Bayoozy reporting from boripe local goverment iragbiji,here is calm everything going on smoothly.i expect APC to win all the 29 polling unit here,because of the influence of the current chief of staff,and former senator,chief felix ogunwale,they are all indigene of this town
Just as we expected Fayemi ,his chief of staff, segun oni, and all the 3senators to win in there respective locality due to there influence. .

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by ola6: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
shegsky:
Just as we expected Fayemi ,his chief of staff, segun oni, and all the 3senators to win in there respective locality due to there influence. .

That is the koko of the matter
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Zionope: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
whyman: I just confirmed your report that a white Toyota Hilux was captured early this morningmorning by vigilantes and was discovered to be carrying electoral materials without any security operatives.

This shows that Jega, INEC, AIG and all those that promises free and fair election are just liars. They promised us that all electoral materials for distribution would be accompanied by armed security personnel.

The vehicle number shows that it belongs to FG and AIG ordered that those involved should be released.

https://www.nairaland.com/1848598/inec-officials-caught-moving-sensitive

AIG did what?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by jeremy411(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bet now cheesy

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Reporting live from ward 4, Irewole Local Government, Ikire.

A guy identify as the P.A to Col.Layi Falabi a PDP strongman came around to write down names of some youths and promise to come back with cash to persuade them...
Right now they are shouting PDP!
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nigeria Newsdesk Verified account

‏@NigeriaNewsdesk

[TODAY] #OsunDecides: Police release PDP Chieftain, Chief Francis Fadahunsi citing “orders from above” http://tdy.pw/1opoFeE
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by yemight2776(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
The first problem Aregbe will have is the workers who have refuse to vote for him as far as the fact is, i think PDP will win IFE and don't be surprise if Omisore emerge the winning but i think any one that win, the margin will be small and close..........God bless Osun State and Nigeria as a whole.

7 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by mcfynest(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
Praktikals:
Modakeke man, you didn't disappoint me. I don't expect you to see anything good in someone from Ile-Ife. Expect to hear from me tomorrow.

Well well.....tomorrow will judge, i know your moniker now.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.