Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,863 members, 7,945,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling (1754 Views)

My Experience Schooling In Igala Land / Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas / Senate To Bar Public Official's Children From Schooling Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by ifyalways(f): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
So, I figured out your other moniker, who you are.

Just last month, late last month, your mom was looking to buy a land or house, according to you. Then a few days ago, you were busy posting your pictures on NLD.

You are not serious really. Who are you trying to take for a ride eh?

The mail you sent me, I saw your "shopping bag" at 'sammydress.com'

Please don't mention my name in your threads again nor send me any more emails. Let me just stop here. angry
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
konjakonja: Jisos, you are Mike Adenuga's sister/brother and OBJ is your uncle yet you are begging? Well I don't know if you are real or fake but I will contribute once someone that knows you confirmes that you really need the fund.

Lols brother you are funny, believe me if I have the opportunity to touch mike Adenuga's shirt I won't be here begging
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
Op if you are serious about getting help. .,why then did you ignore my mail?
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
ifyalways:
Really?

You told me your name is Damilola undecided

Yes I told you my names, but using the second name here online, am trying to hide my identity cause of some never do well family member on here, but you never acknowledge my mail I even thought you didn't see it, you didn't even try to verify my claims privately before making me look like a fake here
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nobleval: Op if you are serious about getting help. .,why then did you ignore my mail?

I replied you check again
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Oriayo123:

I replied you check again
you never did. Atleast you typed "hello" but when I asked who you are...you went silent.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by sluvy4tune(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Op I have some contacts in Emu , pls send me your details let me verify your claims.

You shud have realise earlier that studying outside no be beans, whether scholarship or not, most Universities in cyprus offer a partial scholarship and all the fees , including accomodation are started before you or you were not inform you too ? If you recal during your Visa process, u were ask for a sponsorship letter from your parents stating that you will be provided about 5000 euros per year to cover for upkeeps and other issue.

Are you staying in the school hostel ? If yes why not move out and look out for other people who will share an apartment and share the bills ,

Lastly 95% of Nlanders will not listen to u except you prove to them that your situation is real.

I might not be able to render financial assistance , but trust me to work with you if I find out your case is genuine.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nobleval: you never did. Atleast you typed "hello" but when I asked who you are...you went silent.

Really I didn't see that will check right away
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
sluvy4tune: Op I have some contacts in Emu , pls send me your details let me verify your claims.

You shud have realise earlier that studying outside no be beans, whether scholarship or not, most Universities in cyprus offer a partial scholarship and all the fees , including accomodation are started before you or you were not inform you too ? If you recal during your Visa process, u were ask for a sponsorship letter from your parents stating that you will be provided about 5000 euros per year to cover for upkeeps and other issue.

Are you staying in the school hostel ? If yes why not move out and look out for other people who will share an apartment and share the bills ,

Lastly 95% of Nlanders will not listen to u except you prove to them that your situation is real.

I might not be able to render financial assistance , but trust me to work with you if I find out your case is genuine.

Outside isn't really advisable trust me, that what I wanted initially but at the end it not really worth it, where should I send my details to
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nobleval: you never did. Atleast you typed "hello" but when I asked who you are...you went silent.

Hello pls check your mail
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
Oriayo123:

Hello pls check your mail
alryt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Jona Achieved So Far? / 70% Of National Conference Failed Secondary School and are illiterate / Touts Attack Jimi Agbaje In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.