Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,320 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:41 AM

President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) (55326 Views)

EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' / Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today / Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by priscaoge(f): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Someone was shouting that he doesn't remove his hat,now he pulls his footwear it's now a news undecided undecided Nigerians and their wahala undecided undecided

Btw that clown that took that pic while a crucial meeting is going on is jobless. Am sure he plays alot anytime his teacher is in class undecided
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by xp17(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
its becos he has just finished watching his feet with salt. I may be wrong though

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Just20(f): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Nonybb: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hes still the Best President ever

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by igbsam(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
So what ? Is he not a human being ? What's so special about it ? undecided
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by lilprinze: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
My President!!!! cool pix cool
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by 9jahubcom(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
hehehe
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by toby4: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
arsetalks: And it is on front page? I thought the re.tarded president is human and it is human to not want to have foot wear footwears sometime? I agree he is a re.tard but what purpose is this thread achieving?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by room089: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
I still don't understand why some people will always call our president names over any petty or trivial issues?

That's very unfair!

Thank God say na shoe e no wear; no be say e contract Ebola disease!
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Afrocatalyst: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
Cymbal: Not surprised.
He's just trying to remember those days when he had no shoes.

U CAN DO BETTER.
lol. Clown. Chei,you wicked o.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
Gej please come and borrow my shoes. My presido smiley
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by OgologoDimkpa: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
There's nothing wrong with this sad You guys should free this man. GEj till 2019 embarassed
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by GboyegaD(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
How does this make him any different with when he wears shoes? Doesn't he have a right to do things the way he wants to? Unless he did this for paparazzi I don't see why they should be taking pictures in a strategic meeting.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Janiobi(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nigeria and there mouths,
Jonah wear shoe = Talk
Jonah no wear shoe = Talk
Jonah drink garri = Talk
Jonah sleep for hotel = Talk....
Jonah stand = Talk
Jonah Fall = Talk
Nah wah for Some jobless nigerians who no get better work but to talk rubbish and spray fake news like the one of bathing with warm water and salt [size=15pt]LOL[/size]. mtcheeeew

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by bebe2(f): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
N dats news becosss.............
Mtchewwww
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Cymbal: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Afrocatalyst:
lol. Clown. Chei,you wicked o.
lol.
No be so??
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by emmiewealth(f): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
NaLaugh: BOSS SHITT!! cool

Then again, you can see his footwear right next to his right foot.
. Abi ooo
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by ibdeals1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by musicwriter(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
StPete: President Goodluck Jonathan will always be remembered for his declaration speech in 2010 where he stated that in his early days in school, he had no shoes and no school bags.

The president was recently spotted without foot-wear during a Strategic meeting with his staff prior to his departure for the US-Africa Summit in Washing DC.

Jonathan had travelled to the United States on Sunday, August 3, where he joined President Obama and about 50 participating African and global leaders for a 3-day summit for discussions that are expected to lead to greater progress in key areas such as expanding trade and investment ties, promoting inclusive sustainable development and expanding cooperation on peace and security.

I think his wearing no shoes is innate...you can't take that out of the Ijaw man lol

That's where he live. And this's much like you being barefoot in your house (I'm typing this message on barefoot). Moreover, this picture should tell you they're not there partying but discussing serious issues that affect over 160 million people. Shoes would be the last thing on your mind in such a meeting.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
Don't care about that. Just want Nigeria to be run effectively so we can quit the Third world community .
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
whirlwind7:

I tell ya. Simple etiquette requires that hats shouldn't be worn indoors.

If him like, make him wear boxers. All we need z make Nigeria better for all of us. Provide employment for d youths.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by pussypounder(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Louislewis: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Simple man to the core. Down to earth man.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by nikkypearl(f): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
angryHonestly,itz nan of my Biz!
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
rsetstcferts
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Malawian(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
he was wearing a pam slippers. cant you see it under the table. moreover, he is "at home" and does not need to wear footware in "his house"
cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=28pt]doroboss[/size]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by sexzskil(f): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
The dumbest president on earth angry
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
This man always wears his fedora hat even in the middle of the night, why not his shoes also?
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by stigman(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chai see as papa naija bend grin
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
What do u expect? Its as simple as ABC. Since his 2010 declaration has stated it all, tis here simply means he's remembering d days of the 'FORMER' where he wore no shoes..... Past memories are never forgotten. Abi nw, its not easy to wear shoes. Chaie! Lol. (na joke i dey o)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.