Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) (55320 Views)

EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' / Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today / Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by brilapluz(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
sexzskil: The dumbest president on earth angry
How does a person who decides to take off his foot wear(apparently to stretch his leg smiley) imply that he is dumb..?
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by tithe(m): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Make una leave my president alone.....HABA!!.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by shokayz(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
he wasnt used to putting on shoe. simple
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by kennyung: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
Na Only Him Waka Cum....jonA!
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Bamz(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
priscaoge: And so Is this suppose to be a news? Maybe u didn't see his footwear under d table undecided undecided

U guys keep shouting that he doesn't remove his hat,now that he removed his footwear it's now a news on FP undecidedundecided........

Uwa enwe mmeta lipsrsealed

calm down woman
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by faceve: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nigerias president is a man dat never pretends dat why even at d front of his learned colleaques he can off his shoes.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by sammieguze(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=CaptainKodak]

U blind?u no see or know say dat one na carpet

wat has your quote got to do with my comment

seems you are the blind one afterall
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Joshuadon: 12:19am On Aug 09, 2014
englishmart: Jonathan! Jonathan!! Jonathan!!!
How many times did I call you?
Don't tell me you were reminiscent,

Make I no come change my mind

undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
YOUNG MAN OUR PRESIDENT IS NOT UR AGE MATE PLS SPEAK WITH COURTESY AND RESPECT............

MOREOVER EVRI BODY HAS SWAG

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:28am On Aug 09, 2014
priscaoge: And so Is this suppose to be a news? Maybe u didn't see his footwear under d table undecided undecided

U guys keep shouting that he doesn't remove his hat,now that he removed his footwear it's now a news on FP undecidedundecided........

Uwa enwe mmeta lipsrsealed

Who dash this one 85likes
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by misterjosh(m): 12:59am On Aug 09, 2014
sammieguze: CHAI.. MONEY GOOD O... SEE THE FLOOR MEHN.... AM NOT SURE I WILL WANT TO WEAR A SHOE IN THIS KINDA PLACE SEF

COME TO THINK OF IT... AM SURE THIS MAN ALSO WEARS HIS HAT TO BED
nah dia iim power fit dey, who knws...
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by legalwealth(m): 1:01am On Aug 09, 2014
sammieguze: CHAI.. MONEY GOOD O... SEE THE FLOOR MEHN.... AM NOT SURE I WILL WANT TO WEAR A SHOE IN THIS KINDA PLACE SEF

COME TO THINK OF IT... AM SURE THIS MAN ALSO WEARS HIS HAT TO BED

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Amanyanabo(m): 1:03am On Aug 09, 2014
most times we all do diz wat is buzz all about
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by JurassicPark: 5:50am On Aug 09, 2014
And So..?

So we want to judge him cos he's without shoes in his own living room.

Truly, many Nigerians need to get a LIFE!
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by englishmart(m): 6:45am On Aug 09, 2014
Joshuadon:
YOUNG MAN OUR PRESIDENT IS NOT UR AGE MATE PLS SPEAK WITH COURTESY AND RESPECT............

MOREOVER EVRI BODY HAS SWAG
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by maximas(m): 6:48am On Aug 09, 2014
Must you post it? is GEJ not human you dont have what to post idiot
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by pinkishgal(f): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2014
What's the news about this now? Nawa ooh!
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by biomedixexcel(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Lol
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Malawian(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: This man always wears his fedora hat even in the middle of the night, why not his shoes also?
at least he does not have abakpan head like your photogenic Obj. grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by ElFenomeno1: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2014
Drongo... Look at him looking at the paper as if he knows what the content is about

Didirin president!
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by yeloyhemzy(f): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
There's nothing bad abt it. Our president is just being himself or maybe his shoes r too tight. So he had no choice but to puill them off.#justsaying
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by kgr8mike(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
The man is in his house and he is passing the message that governance is not always tightening self but one can also do it relaxed. Goodluck, we admire you so much!!!
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by kgr8mike(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Drongo... Look at him looking at the paper as if he knows what the contents is about

Didirin president!

Y are u like this? So u mean your president did not go to school? If he did not go to school and he climbed so high then u that is too much should rule the world. We are waiting.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by ElFenomeno1: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
kgr8mike:

Y are u like this? So u mean your president did not go to school? If he did not go to school and he climbed so high then u that is too much should rule the world. We are waiting.

Shut the fu..ck up.... Silly lapdog!
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by ba7man(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
OMG, the story is not his lack of shoes but how extreme his slouch is.

Look at how curved his back is, he can't even sit upright in a confident way.

That's one of tell-tale signs of "Low self esteem".

NB: If you didn't study psychology, don't quote me to start arguing.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by judedwriter(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
Jonah na simple man jor! Leave am-if u dey em shoes with naija's wahala, na boxers and singlet you go wear grin
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by kgr8mike(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Shut the fu..ck up.... Silly lapdog!

People of such words do not go far. They belong to the category of the small!!! I enjoin u to come up higher.
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by Missmossy(f): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hahahahaha Jona is at it again!
Re: President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) by SenatorJames(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
whirlwind7:

I tell ya. Simple etiquette requires that hats shouldn't be worn indoors.
whao! I never know this before, this will surely add to my knowledge stream, if found to be true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South / Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty / Osinbajo’s Helicopter In Emergency Landing In Abuja Seconds After Take Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.