Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:31 AM

Why Didn't You Say So?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Didn't You Say So?! (792 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Why Didn't You Propose Or Accept Proposal From Your Ex? / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't You Say So?! by Flowtry(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
A lot of us especially the shy ones among us have been mislead into thinking that because we have a crush on a babe that she must feel the same way too. Wrong! But in some instances, we may be right i.e she might be waiting for you to make the move and say the word. I've made the mistake once. I met this pretty damsel on facebook who fell in love with my work(I'm a creative writer) and we hit it off. On our first date, as we sat in the cosy lounge of TFC, I almost bared my heart but I never got round to it til we parted ways. We kept in touch on phone until I lost contact. Next time we reignited our romance, she was not only married but also pregnant. Man was I hurt! Anyways, i took it as lesson to always say my mind
Re: Why Didn't You Say So?! by Gflat: 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Well it happens...and its not like we are suppose to date everyone we have a crush on

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't You Say So?! by freecharles(m): 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Flowtry: A lot of us especially the shy ones among us have been mislead into thinking that because we have a crush on a babe that she must feel the same way too. Wrong! But in some instances, we may be right i.e she might be waiting for you to make the move and say the word. I've made the mistake once. I met this pretty damsel on facebook who fell in love with my work(I'm a creative writer) and we hit it off. On our first date, as we sat in the cosy lounge of TFC, I almost bared my heart but I never got round to it til we parted ways. We kept in touch on phone until I lost contact. Next time we reignited our romance, she was not only married but also pregnant. Man was I hurt! Anyways, i took it as lesson to always say my mind

so u were shy
Re: Why Didn't You Say So?! by pasqal09: 6:50am On Aug 09, 2014
Sorry OP, they say opportunity comes only once
Re: Why Didn't You Say So?! by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2014
Sorry o well there's always a next time.
Re: Why Didn't You Say So?! by Ivanspring(f): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2014
It is well. Take heart.
Re: Why Didn't You Say So?! by Flowtry(m): 1:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Thanks everyone for your posts. My life is a process. I'm peeling off the layer of shyness bit by bit. As for the damsel in question, we're still friends and we still communicate often on phone
Re: Why Didn't You Say So?! by davidif: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2014
Gflat: Well it happens...and its not like we are suppose to date everyone we have a crush on

Gbosa!!! People need to realize that not every body we meet in life is for dating (no matter how attracted we are to them). Too bad, very few people know this in life.
Re: Why Didn't You Say So?! by justi4jesu(f): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2014
hmmm shy crusher smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Out Of The Friendzone ASAP And Get The Girl Of Your Dreams / Important Questions To Ask Before Accepting A Proposal / 10 Ways To Keep Intimacy Alive In Your Long-distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.