Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,065 members, 7,980,789 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (891252 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:09am On Sep 09, 2014
Victoriousvic:
You repair computers?
Yes bro. It is was my major line of work. I still handle it perfectly but other things have kinda taken over wink.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 3:09am On Sep 09, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

A vn? It's not so easy to do on the computer.

Na lie

Yeah true, I can now release the rope from your neck grin

Even if na true tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 3:10am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
shockedshockedshocked. Wetin dem dey talk o cheesygrin.

True talk, work wey nor carry money come na suffering cheesycheesygrin.
Make I go think am cheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:13am On Sep 09, 2014
Beennkumar:
Wow! That's cool. cool

I'm familiar with the usage and a little bit familiar with repairs.
That's lovely. You can Holla @ me whenever you have any tricky/complex problems to solve - be it software or hardware. I could give you guidance on solving 'em wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:15am On Sep 09, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

A vn? It's not so easy to do on the computer.

Na lie
How would you know if I added it to ur coffee cheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 3:16am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
How would you know if I added it to ur coffee cheesygrin.

I'm a coffee snob. I would notice even the slightest change
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:17am On Sep 09, 2014
harlos:

No wonder, so she can see better and clearer when her eyes are thinner cheesy

Make she no get addicted o or else she go see future soon.
Na nice thing if person sabi future o grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:20am On Sep 09, 2014
harlos:
Make I go think am cheesycheesy
undecidedundecided

Go think am nigbayen o, hope say u nor go come back here dey speak hindi like Beennkumar wey disappear com reappear dey speak Yoruba cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:23am On Sep 09, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I'm a coffee snob. I would notice even the slightest change
Hahahaha cheesy. I love coffee too anyway wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 3:41am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
That's lovely. You can Holla @ me whenever you have any tricky/complex problems to solve - be it software or hardware. I could give you guidance on solving 'em wink
Awesome! Thanks bro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Yes bro. It is was my major line of work. I still handle it perfectly but other things have kinda taken over wink.
If only you were here in Calabar. sad

My PC has a problem with its usb ports. Maybe I'll whatsapp you sef.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 4:01am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
undecidedundecided

Go think am nigbayen o, hope say u nor go come back here dey speak hindi like Beennkumar wey disappear com reappear dey speak Yoruba cheesycheesygrin.
Yoruba je ede kan elewa. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 4:41am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
undecidedundecided

Creo que la diferencia es que no estoy haciendo chino. Español, en lugar

cheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MizMyColi(f): 6:09am On Sep 09, 2014
Like Seriously?!
How do you get these!

Thanks Jbluv, I appreciate.
I particularly like the brand of milk and aspirin.
The honey's got an oomph feel to it grin

So,smiley what's my charge?

Good morning btw grin

Jbluv55:
Haaaa!!! MyColi, apologies for not attending to you in time o. Na from China we go import the meds that you need grin. Here you go wink

[img]http://drsvenkatesan.files./2012/01/aspirin-for-primary-prevention-clopidogrel-meta-analysis.jpg[/img]

And your meal smiley

[img]http://2.bp..com/-1qEa0e4ZaFE/UQzvPEIpMRI/AAAAAAAADIw/f3ymUQvjIFE/s1600/akara+balls+and+custard+005.JPG[/img]

*whispers to her*.....your mum did a wonderful job on you winkgrin.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. Ok BFAM smiley. We'll see to that wink.
we really should wink grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by HFOG(f): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2014
luxanne:

Lmao! grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by HFOG(f): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehehe, thievery ke? cheesycheesygrin

Nor be me o......but I chop small cake sha grin

HFOG, the cake wey you see me dey chop nor be the one wey dem send to you o grin

Na u go vindicate urself? You don see where thief dey confess?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lanicky(f): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Haba!!! Why I nor go answer you na? Apart from the fact that na my King invite you come, you be VIP na wink.

Wa ma tete binu gan o tongue.

Thankz for yesternyt wink

No....kin shey be na...orun tin kun mi ni smiley

Goodmorning sir.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lanicky(f): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2014
Beennkumar:
Yoruba je ede kan elewa. tongue

Ekaro grandpa.....se dada le ji tongue

It's yoruba je ede kan to lewa
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2014
lanicky:

Ekaro grandpa.....se dada le ji tongue

It's yoruba je ede kan to lewa

Ekaro granddaughter. smiley

Bawo ni o se wa?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by HFOG(f): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2014
luxanne:

Thanks hun for giving her that treat kiss HFOG, jb has made up for stealing all my birthday cakes so pardon him ok cheesy grin
He sure has. How have you been? Me was just finding an excuse to chat with you jare. Missed you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by HFOG(f): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Erm......Lady Luxanne is a grand patron here and since you are her invitee, then you deserve VIP treatment winkgrin.

*serves her* smiley

So how has your day been?
Great! Thanks for your many kind deeds. They sure have earned you pardon for that cake. tongue
My day(s) have been beautiful but busy. How about yours?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lanicky(f): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2014
Beennkumar:
Ekaro granddaughter. smiley

Bawo ni o se wa?

Lol.....mowapa.

Who's ur yoruba teacher? lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2014
lanicky:

Lol.....mowapa.

Who's ur yoruba teacher? lipsrsealed
You don't need to know. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lanicky(f): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2014
Beennkumar:
You don't need to know. tongue

Ehn....ehn..wéè mò nn kún un.....tongue

Hehehehe!! Even ur yoruba teacher can't explain dat cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2014
lanicky:

Ehn....ehn..wéè mò nn kún un.....tongue

Hehehehe!! Even ur yoruba teacher can't explain dat cheesy
Wherever I told him. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Princeparix(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
coolcool

We are all doing fine bro smileygrin
Jb u never change..... Ur lie d shake d gate of heaven.

Pass me palm wine joor
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by obayaya(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:

No iyawo o my honorable grin. I go manage blanket grin.

Well said sir, and I concur smileycool.

If I hear say oga Jb no get iyawo grin

Good morning sir
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Haba!! If she yarn me anything I for don talk na. But I remember say she bin talk about school noni grin.

Let me just do like someone who understand what he says..... Whereas I dey try look at some underline message the post did carry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
dre11:

Let me just do like someone who understand what he says..... Whereas I dey try look at some underline message the post did carry
cheesycheesygrin

No hidden msgs there Oga. Goodday to ya sire smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
obayaya:

If I hear say oga Jb no get iyawo grin

Good morning sir
I dey search for my fantasy noni my honorable sir. Will let you know if/when I do find her cheesycheesygrin.

Good noon to you sire smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Princeparix:
Jb u never change..... Ur lie d shake d gate of heaven.

Pass me palm wine joor
Lie ke? In shaggy's voice "it wasn't me" grin

Here's your pammy wink.

[img]http://africanlegends.files./2011/03/palmwine.jpg[/img]

How's your day going?

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.