Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,067 members, 7,980,791 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (891255 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 2:08am On Sep 09, 2014
SpcAgtOko: harlos tongue
Your eyes are very sharp cheesy
What has jbluv been giving you grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 2:09am On Sep 09, 2014
Victoriousvic: Finally, company! cheesy

Ogas Jbluv55 and Beennkumar, I dey hail o.
Hey bro.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:10am On Sep 09, 2014
Victoriousvic: Finally, company! cheesy

Ogas Jbluv55 and Beennkumar, I dey hail o.
Don't tell me you've been searching cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:12am On Sep 09, 2014
harlos:

Hang boot ke?
When me is thinking maybe one day you'll be his spokesman cheesy

Yesterday just dey boring like that jare, loads of work awaits me today. M helping dad with some supplies today...embarassed
Spokesman ke? cheesycheesygrin I fit find contract give am sha cheesycheesygrin

Eeya, pele......na work sure pass o. In fact as they say, work doesn't kill, its lack of it that does grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:14am On Sep 09, 2014
harlos:

It's a secret.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Don't tell me you've been searching cheesycheesygrin
I thought everyone would be asleep o.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:15am On Sep 09, 2014
Victoriousvic:

This place never sleeps.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 09, 2014
Beennkumar:
Hey bro.
How you doing?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:16am On Sep 09, 2014
Beennkumar:
Hehehe. You sound like one of my professors. grin

I wanna enroll in your class. cheesy
Buhahahaha cheesycheesygrin.

*whispers to him*......I actually trained a couple of students on some aspects of the usage(advanced) and repairs of computers wink.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 09, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

This place never sleeps.
So I see. grin

I guess I'm right saying good evening. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 2:17am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Spokesman ke? cheesycheesygrin I fit find contract give am sha cheesycheesygrin

Eeya, pele......na work sure pass o. In fact as they say, work doesn't kill, its lack of it that does grin.
Shey you go still dey think am ni? As ladies dey talk am.cheesy

If work too much, e dey kill body o. Na money sure pass jare grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:

*whispers to him*......I actually trained a couple of students on some aspects of the usage(advanced) and repairs of computers wink.
You repair computers?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 2:19am On Sep 09, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

It's a secret.
Two of una get secret recipe here ni?

I wan know abeg smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:20am On Sep 09, 2014
harlos:
Two of una get secret recipe here ni?

I wan know abeg smiley

I left it in a voice note. wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 2:21am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:

Wow! That's cool. cool

I'm familiar with the usage and a little bit familiar with repairs.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 2:21am On Sep 09, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I left it in a voice note. wink
I still haven't listen na
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 2:22am On Sep 09, 2014
Victoriousvic:
How you doing?
Doing great, and you? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:24am On Sep 09, 2014
harlos:
I still haven't listen na

Hmm maybe one day I will upload one tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 2:25am On Sep 09, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Hmm maybe one day I will upload one tongue
Maybe one day shockedshocked

In other words I'm on a long thing sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:32am On Sep 09, 2014
harlos:
Maybe one day shockedshocked

In other words I'm on a long thing sad

grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 2:42am On Sep 09, 2014
SpcAgtOko:
grin
Ask me if I listen carefully?
I did three times grin

You have a cool voice.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:44am On Sep 09, 2014
harlos:
Ask me if I listen carefully?
I did three times grin

You have a cool voice.

That thing is way old tho

I have a manly voice.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 2:49am On Sep 09, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

That thing is way old tho

I have a manly voice.

Lol. How will I know that unless you do another one cheesy

I saw a comment that says this also sounds manly undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:51am On Sep 09, 2014
harlos:

Lol. How will I know that unless you do another one cheesy

I saw a comment that says this also sounds manly undecided

*shrug* tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 2:55am On Sep 09, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

*shrug* tongue
you know sometimes we don't appreciate ourselves but when we see others doing, it makes us feel like.... Wow! So I'm this good smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:58am On Sep 09, 2014
harlos:
you know sometimes we don't appreciate ourselves but when we see others doing, it makes us feel like.... Wow! So I'm this good smileysmiley

I appreciate you. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 3:00am On Sep 09, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I appreciate you. tongue

Lol cheesy

Aiit.thank yousmiley

Now when is that coming upwink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:02am On Sep 09, 2014
harlos:
Shekpe grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:03am On Sep 09, 2014
Victoriousvic:
No sleeping yet o grin. What are you doing awake?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 3:04am On Sep 09, 2014
harlos:
Lol cheesy

Aiit.thank yousmiley

Now when is that coming upwink

A vn? It's not so easy to do on the computer.

Jbluv55:
Shekpe grin

Na lie
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:05am On Sep 09, 2014
harlos:
Shey you go still dey think am ni? As ladies dey talk am.cheesy

If work too much, e dey kill body o. Na money sure pass jare grin
shockedshockedshocked. Wetin dem dey talk o cheesygrin.

True talk, work wey nor carry money come na suffering cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 3:07am On Sep 09, 2014
Jbluv55:
Shekpe grin

No wonder, so she can see better and clearer when her eyes are thinner cheesy

Make she no get addicted o or else she go see future soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.