Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,076 members, 7,980,829 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:22 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (891280 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
lanicky:

Wow! this place looks like a bar..... grin

Order for anything you want. I'll pay. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Silkmoth33: cold freezing! Its been raining.
Its cold here too but...erm.....rain ke? shockedshocked Where?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Silkmoth33: cheesy lanicky! make I just kack 4 Dis corner with Don simon, dey observe.

Scooping babes mode activated.
Lanicky, do you know this guy? angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
dre11:

At least she suppose don show fave with the newoniker and inform us...

Maybe she don tell u sha undecided
Haba!! If she yarn me anything I for don talk na. But I remember say she bin talk about school noni grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:
Its cold here too but...erm.....rain ke? shockedshocked Where?
Edo state!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lanicky(f): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beennkumar:

Oh! Thanks...*hugs him*

*clears throat* Mr Jbluv55....I need a plate of salad with chicken lapsmiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lanicky(f): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beennkumar:

No I don't undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beennkumar:
smiley >: we've never met before.
Sorry if I'm intruding.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lanicky(f): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
*whispers to Jbluv55* I don't want want salad nd chicken.....em.....em...I want *eba nd egusi soup* lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
luxanne:
Ask her, she accused u of thievery tongue grin
Looks like u need the drink more to relax grin tongue
Hehehehe, thievery ke? cheesycheesygrin

Nor be me o......but I chop small cake sha grin

HFOG, the cake wey you see me dey chop nor be the one wey dem send to you o grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:
HmMmm.....interesting. I guess I need to see that cheesycheesygrin
em! Hm! cheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lanicky(f): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
Grandpa Beennkumar....I'm outta here smiley

I'll eat something when I get home.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
lanicky: *whispers to Jbluv55* I don't want want salad nd chicken.....em.....em...I want *eba nd egusi soup* lipsrsealed
Haaa!!! Lanickydearest cool.

*gives her a brotherly hug*

Bawo ni? O to Jo meta smiley.

*serves her*

Which drink?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beennkumar:
She's been served sire smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
lanicky: Grandpa Beennkumar....I'm outta here smiley

I'll eat something when I get home.
Come back. Food is served.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:
She's been served sire smiley.
Thank you. cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
lanicky:

Oh! Thanks...*hugs him*

*clears throat* Mr Jbluv55....I need a plate of salad with chicken lapsmiley
Was already bringing what you ordered before I was notified of the change of order smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lanicky(f): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:
Haaa!!! Lanickydearest cool.

*gives her a brotherly hug*

Bawo ni? O to Jo meta smiley.

*serves her*

Which drink?

Ahhhh! I thought u don't wanna answer me.

Ojo kan pelu...mowapa...se alafia le wa?

Coca-cola 'll do smiley

Thanks cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lanicky(f): 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:
Was already bringing what you ordered before I was notified of the change of order smiley.

Lol.....I understand.
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Silkmoth33: Edo state!
Wow! I love that state o. I've never visited but I intend to one of these days winkgrin.

So is it still raining?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lanicky(f): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beennkumar:
Come back. Food is served.

Thanks grandpa smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
No! The rain has stopped.
Jbluv55:
Wow! I love that state o. I've never visited but I intend to one of these days winkgrin.
So is it still raining?

Visiting as a tourist or on business? cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
lanicky:

Ahhhh! I thought u don't wanna answer me.

Ojo kan pelu...mowapa...se alafia le wa?

Coca-cola 'll do smiley

Thanks cool
Haba!!! Why I nor go answer you na? Apart from the fact that na my King invite you come, you be VIP na wink.

Wa ma tete binu gan o tongue.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
lanicky:

Lol.....I understand.
Thanks smiley
And Here's your coke dear smiley.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_un4SKl1mygU/TFS6tc4kV8I/AAAAAAAACmY/i5I0o61dQc0/s1600/coke-bottle.jpg[/img]

*whispers to her*.....never knew you were a member of the #teamcoke family o grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beennkumar:
Thank you. cheesy
You're welcome sire smiley. Shall I bring Goldberg for you? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:
You're welcome sire smiley. Shall I bring Goldberg for you? cheesycheesygrin
Hehehe. No thanks. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
*sights senator Obayaya @ the entrance*

Welcome sire smiley. Guides him to a seat in the VIP lounge grin.

What shall I offer you tonight sir?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Silkmoth33: No! The rain has stopped.

Visiting as a tourist or on business? cheesy
Erm......as a tourist. Sightseeing grin.

I've been to several states in the West and the North. Been to two states in the East but never been to any in the South-South.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by obayaya(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55: *sights senator Obayaya @ the entrance*

Welcome sire smiley. Guides him to a seat in the VIP lounge grin.

What shall I offer you tonight sir?

Chief JB!!!

I've missed this bar and your wonderful 404!!!

Can I have a taste of that delicious 404.. just this one last time grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehehe, thievery ke? cheesycheesygrin

Nor be me o......but I chop small cake sha grin

HFOG, the cake wey you see me dey chop nor be the one wey dem send to you o grin

Lmao! grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
lanicky:

Thanks grandpa smiley
You're welcome. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: *whispers back*....naim you never tell me since....pass am asap
*finishes preparing the 404 and serves him grin*

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.