Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,110 members, 7,980,923 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:32 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (891310 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

tongue how far?

Closer than u think.

I just dey
I'm cold lonely in d dark and in need of a bedtime story. Other than that I guess I'm just fine! Been flipping the pages in sirius black's topic.

tongue how ur prince charming.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 12:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Closer than u think.

I just dey
I'm cold lonely in d dark and in need of a bedtime story. Other than that I guess I'm just fine! Been flipping the pages in sirius black's topic.

tongue how ur prince charming.

Hes very charming. grin
I have a scary story to tell...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 12:39am On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:
Buhahahaha cheesycheesygrin. Cows and chickens can be made to be pets you know winktongue.

I once had a goat I reared for years. It was a pet to me cos I gave it a name and could communicate with it but eventually it was sold to be eaten when I was away grin.

We named our cows "Dinner" tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 08, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Hes very charming. grin
I have a scary story to tell...

Ok wait i need to remove thiz hairwax from my shin first

1,2,3 yiiiiiiiikkkkeeeeeesss!!!!!!!!! Fuçk blood is oozing out of my sweat pores.

Cucumber slices check

Pyjamas check

OK i'm listening!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 08, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

what kind of person names her cow, dinner! cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 12:55am On Sep 08, 2014
Silkmoth33: what kind of person names her cow, dinner! cheesy
One that is planning on eating said cows tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 12:57am On Sep 08, 2014
Silkmoth33:
Ok wait i need to remove thiz hairwax from my shin first

1,2,3 yiiiiiiiikkkkeeeeeesss!!!!!!!!! Fuçk blood is oozing out of my sweat pores.

Cucumber slices check

Pyjamas check

OK i'm listening!

Why the hell would you do that? That just sounds like a dumb idea...(waxing and listening to my stories)
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 08, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Why the hell would you do that? That just sounds like a dumb idea...(waxing and listening to my stories)

I'm done already. I was removing the last plaster.
Now how about that story!

Enchantment mode on!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Silkmoth33: I'm done already. I was removing the last plaster.
Now how about that story!

Enchantment mode on!

I lied. I don't have any stories. But I will listen to one from you.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 08, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I lied. I don't have any stories. But I will listen to one from you.
OK then
Once upon a time in land far away called neverland there lived a beautiful bright girl called dinner. She had a pretty Scottish accent and loved by her fair maidens fetching jars of water at her palace's well.
And She lived in her palace with her prince charming happily ever after. The end.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:11am On Sep 08, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Hahahaha .....ok. In some places, the dogs are named 'Lunch' cheesycheesytongue.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 08, 2014
In the remix version.
Her online admirer and stalker grew green with envy at her prince.
And one day changed him to a cow.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hahahaha .....ok. In some places, the dogs are named 'Lunch' cheesycheesytongue.
oh hey mate! Welcome back!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:22am On Sep 08, 2014
Silkmoth33: oh hey mate! Welcome back!
Thanks sire smiley. How's you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:24am On Sep 08, 2014
Silkmoth33: In the remix version.
Her online admirer and stalker grew green with envy at her prince.
And one day changed him to a cow.

I was going to say your story sucked (no offence) but this was redeeming grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:35am On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 5:12am On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehehe cheesygrin. For now abi? tongue
Forever! cool tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 08, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Am still waiting on my last request grin

Besides its a fasting day today for me.
no wahala grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:

coolcoolcool

Its a delicacy in the North...called tantabara cheesygrin.
hehehe

wetin people no go chop grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 08, 2014
alorax2:

mmmmmmm, delicious, ok am waiting for him o
sorry mi'lady i couldnt make it last night.

You know, business. grin

am i pardoned?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 6:50am On Sep 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: no wahala grin

Wahala Gan. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:
Its done Sir Muell cheesycheesygrin.

How about you sir? What do I provide you?
Oops, I doze off lipsrsealed...well yhu can get me some water this morning. I'll come rock the bar later in the night, *whispers into his ear* I hope yhu will be kind enuff to get me a companion when i come wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I was going to say your story sucked (no offence) but this was redeeming grin grin
whatever rocks ur boat, DAT story put me to sleep though. cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:
Thanks sire smiley. How's you?
I'm fine thank u sir.
Feeling refreshed and all!
How is ur family?
How market today?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Emmyk(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:
Baba o cool. Olorun ni yio ko wa yo o cool.

Meanwhile, we get ebola detectors for this relaxation center o. Na why some people nor fit enter o cheesycheesygrin.

I alobam bro smiley. How's u? O to'jo meta.

Amin ooo.

So , I was at the Hospital the other day and they were checking everyone to see whose temperature is high - Ebola symptom. My mum called me to come check: I vexed. I was like NEVER!! I AIN'T DOING NO EBOLA SH.I.T. TEST!! angry Meanwhile my heart was beating so fast a passerby could have heard. Nevertheless, I was consoling myself that I don't have Ebola cheesy

Hope you won't chase me away with the Ebola detector thingy here too?? embarassed

Anyways, I'm cool man. On break..still in bed as rain is falling. WBU?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: sorry mi'lady i couldnt make it last night.

You know, business. grin

am i pardoned?

let me think about it
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2014
alorax2:

U know now wink

Just like that

Hum
Good morning and make ur week counts for good
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2014
alorax2:

let me think about it
think?

Ok na. I'm patiently waiting.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2014
dre11:

Ur text was written up side down
That's why I didn't see the rest of that post

So u know that u can suffocated someone sha

I will be careful to manage the place

upside down ke , I was thinking you didn't know .

good morning jare , hope you slept well ?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Emmyk:

Amin ooo.

So , I was at the Hospital the other day and they were checking everyone to see whose temperature is high - Ebola symptom. My mum called me to come check: I vexed. I was like NEVER!! I AIN'T DOING NO EBOLA SH.I.T. TEST!! angry Meanwhile my heart was beating so fast a passerby could have heard. Nevertheless, I was consoling myself that I don't have Ebola cheesy

Hope you won't chase me away with the Ebola detector thingy here too?? embarassed

Anyways, I'm cool man. On break..still in bed as rain is falling. WBU?
Hehehehe cheesy. Prevention is always known to be better than cure, so while the ebola isn't eradicated yet its best to prevent further spread of it. We haven't recorded any cases yet in my vicinity(Ibadan) and here in the bar so you are safe wink.

Weather is cool here o. It rained a bit earlier sha. We dey kampe smiley.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Elantracey:

upside down ke , I was thinking you didn't know .

good morning jare , hope you slept well ?

I did a bit....
But would have being better if u had giving me the full good night hug I deservegrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
dre11:

Just like that

Hum
Good morning and make ur week counts for good

Amen o

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.