Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,110 members, 7,980,922 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (891308 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: think?

Ok na. I'm patiently waiting.

How can u keep a babe like me waiting? Dont do it again, well sha i don forgive u

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
alorax2:

How can u keep a babe like me waiting? Dont do it again, well sha i don forgive u
ermm...business as i told you before.

I wont.

Thats good.

So how you doing today?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
Uve been gone since 7 o clock.
Where the heck r u?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: ermm...business as i told you before.

I wont.

Thats good.

So how you doing today?

Fyn
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by vosquare: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
waiter jbluv!!!!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hit me with a shot john d beloved!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
I want pumpkin spice latte grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Princeparix(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:
Not bad sir. You've bin unavailable for a while smiley. Hope no probs.
the rougher, the smoother bro. Been around....

How Ur wives and children
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:
Erm......Lady Luxanne is a grand patron here and since you are her invitee, then you deserve VIP treatment winkgrin.

*serves her* smiley

So how has your day been?

Thanks hun for giving her that treat kiss HFOG, jb has made up for stealing all my birthday cakes so pardon him ok cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
alorax2:

Amen o

Aw was ur day....
Don't tell me the weather did not allow u to go out today
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
SpcAgtOko: I want pumpkin spice latte grin

Here she comes with another mixture of cocktail
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
dre11:

Here she comes with another mixture of cocktail

It is not my own. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
alorax2:

Fyn
zre you around tonight?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
dre11:

Aw was ur day....
Don't tell me the weather did not allow u to go out today

Rain no fall for oshodi where i stay or Ladipo where i work
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: zre you around tonight?

Dont know yet cos i need to b up early tomorow cos am xpecting container for my Boss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

It is not my own. tongue

cheesy
Oh
So its for that guy that came with u
And u want to get him drunk so he will just empty his pocket for u....

Women!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
Oh
So its for that guy that came with u
And u want to get him drunk so he will just empty his pocket for u....

Women!!!!!!!!

For your mind. ..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
alorax2:

Rain no fall for oshodi where i stay or Ladipo where i work

So nah only rain no dey allow u come out of ur closet.....

Why where u then shouting cold wan kill u the other dayundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

For your mind. ..

That's a way to say....... Why did u let the cat out of the bag
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
alorax2:

Dont know yet cos i need to b up early tomorow cos am xpecting container for my Boss
*thinking to myself* hmmm see shakara

ok do let me know if you'll be around. I aint got business to attend to today
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: *thinking to myself* hmmm see shakara

ok do let me know if you'll be around. I aint got business to attend to today

*thinking to herself, y dis Boy dey do like dis? Well sha if i no work i no go cjop, me i get business early tomorow so iust wake up early, make love no come dull My sense*

Ok no probs
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
dre11:

So nah only rain no dey allow u come out of ur closet.....

Why where u then shouting cold wan kill u the other dayundecided

U dey monitor me ni?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
alorax2:

U dey monitor me ni?

I just took notice of u dey other time u did say ur other guy wasn't performing his duties to u both inside and outsidegrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
dre11:

I just took notice of u dey other time u did say ur other guy wasn't performing his duties to u both inside and outsidegrin

Dre dre na wa o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
alorax2:

*thinking to herself, y dis Boy dey do like dis? Well sha if i no work i no go cjop, me i get business early tomorow so iust wake up early, make love no come dull My sense*

Ok no probs
great!

Could we make it 10pm?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
luxanne:

Thanks hun for giving her that treat kiss HFOG, jb has made up for stealing all my birthday cakes so pardon him ok cheesy grin
shockedshockedshocked. Birthday cakes? When? How?

*taps her to affirm she isn't in some form of trance* cheesycheesygrin

Perhaps you need a drink to relax ma'am cheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
alorax2:

Dre dre na wa o

cheesy
Wetin happen for bar make u utter that statement abi u see someone that blow ur mind away and swept u off ur feet grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Princeparix: the rougher, the smoother bro. Been around....

How Ur wives and children customers
coolcool

We are all doing fine bro smileygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Silkmoth33: I'm fine thank u sir.
Feeling refreshed and all!
How is ur family?
How market today?
We thank God for everything sire smiley. How was your day?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jbluv55:
cold freezing! Its been raining.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.