Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,087 members, 7,903,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (872302 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2014
Hi mr airbornelacer.
@your dp,which of the guys is you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by nitlad: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55: Rankadede sir!!! Na your footsteps I dey follow o grin.

Tah! You wen dey yoppie to the fullest, come dey bobo me for here.

This your siggy sha, na soso modifications cheesygrin

Ah nor modify anything jor. . . tongue

BTW, e don tey wey I see isalegan2.

Isalagangan is in Ile-Ife, learning the 16 Oju Odus. cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2014
STENON: Emmmmmm.......

Goodevening my Dearest, ow ar you doing?
am okay.... How was your night my dear
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2014
nitlad:

Beggars don dey ride now o. . . tongue cheesy

You're incorrigible grin

You think say na joke ah dey? I dey play PES and FIFA, take the proceeds chop. grin
That's why they call me Ninja E.A. Konami for area. Ah be Baba for soccer. tongue

I bet I can play better than u do. tongue

Tah! Br3nd4 is a different kinda witch. She makes witchcraft a pleasant proposition. April07 na apprentice. tongue grin

#WeLoveBr3nd4

Awwww.... embarassed

But sadly she's gone.. Oh wellll.... cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2014
MizMyColi:

Stalked Youu tongue

Believe me, the word 'clingy' won't come to mind.

You're worth the attention grin

Boo make a wish right now, whatever it is, even if it's to chop off nitlad's head. Your prince charming is in a generous mood this rainy morningwink

Jbluv55:
Buhehehehe cheesycheesy.
Not to worry sire, I don't intend peeping @ your la....*clears throat*.......cheesycheesygrin
Good morning BTW smiley.

Morning Bluv.

You must be surprised I hit the bar this early on a Sunday.

I just wanna do something new today - drink in a pub on a holy day cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2014
lertee: Hi mr airbornelacer.
@your dp,which of the guys is you?

The shy blacky who's got his hands in his pockets.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2014
laplace12:

Good morning.

ow was ya nite?

Fine ooo dearie Mi..

lertee:
Hey bae,morning.

kisskiss.. so u no go church..?

harlos:
Mine was fine too.
I'm feeling great after yesterday success grin

As in eh grin yesterday's success was huuuuge...

So everybody on this thread no dey go church undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: gives him Cold and catarrh syrup* Morning boss... cheesy
*collects the syrup and drinks it all grin*

[img]http://www.streetnewsservice.org/umbraco/ImageGen.ashx?image=%2Fmedia%2F502013%2Fsns_cough_syrup2.jpg[/img]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: yea am okay... Anytin 4 me?
yeah I got something for u, guess what it is
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: l0l its obvious jbluv55 has no contender... Instead of watching u two play{which am tayad of} i flew to turkey{1st class ofcos} to get my Tuxedo measurement down...by the nation best fashion designer... As i might be the BESTMAN of JBLUV55... And also look like a cool husband/BF to either APRIL07, STENON or both... #DONE

shocked shocked shocked
SMH.. so we plenty way u dey marry. embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2014
AirborneLacer:

The shy blacky who's got his hands in his pockets.
Aii,i thought as much..lemme say you got a look alike,someone I know well. I'm sure you are not him..
That blacky isn't shy o,stop being humble tongue.

April07:
Fine ooo dearie Mi..
kisskiss.. so u no go church..?
No church today,i'm on vacation grin grin

[size=5pt]ikid Ikid...i'm a muslim[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2014
Airbornelacer! how are you today swity? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2014
so people don land here early momo like this

oya all the Christians vamoose to the church

all the Muslim. vamoose to asalatu

you all should repent now for the kingdom of the lord is at hand

repent! repent! repent! *shakes body*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2014
April07: So everybody on this thread no dey go church undecided

Everything is set for a magnificient service.

We've got chairs here, the drinks would do just fine if we've got plans for a Communion Service. Nitlad is skinny and ugly, perfect match for the Usher's post.

You and Lertee cant lead in the choruses.

JBluv knows the scripture than I do, he'd be our priest.

And I'd be the unrepentant sinner who y'all would be hollering at cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hmmmmm......lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed no shout am make dem no know Whispers to him *I WANA TAKE AM BY suprise*.. wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: smh *DNT TAWK 2 ME AGAIN.. xo u wia playing me *ggrrr
shockedshockedshocked Playing you in what sense o cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2014
AirborneLacer:

We've got chairs here, the drinks would do just fine if we've got plans for a Communion Service. Nitlad is skinny and ugly, perfect match for the Usher's post.

Looool. grin

Interesting! I'd certainly love to attend this service.. cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 10:44am On Sep 28, 2014
lertee:
No church today,i'm on vacation grin grin

[size=5pt]ikid Ikid...i'm a muslim[/size]

Ofcos grin

How's today gonna be?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2014
April07:

shocked shocked shocked
SMH.. so we plenty way u dey marry. embarassed
i tot plenty... Was Anyting mor than TW0... *confused
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2014
AirborneLacer:

you are 4getin somtin... AM IN CHARGE OF #OFFERING...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2014
lertee:
Aii,i thought as much..lemme say you got a look alike,someone I know well. I'm sure you are not him..

Which is him?

If you're the guy with blue shirt Airbornelacer, then u certainly do look like someone I know.. shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2014
lertee:

No one has got my looks abeg - I've got no clone here on earth.

If you're saying things like 'I know someone who's got your looks, he stays in Mercury or Jupiter' then I'd be taking you serious cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2014
nitlad:
Tah! You wen dey yoppie to the fullest, come dey bobo me for here.
Ah nor modify anything jor. . . tongue
Isalegangan is in Ile-Ife, learning the 16 Oju Odus. cheesy
Bwahahahah cheesy. Baba why I go dey whyne you na? grin I sabi say you just lay low noni cheesycheesy

I dey look for those angry heads wey dey there I nor see cheesygrin

Ok. Me sef go soon go ile ife go learn wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: i tot plenty... Was Anyting mor than TW0... *confused

embarassed Is that what ure saying to me?? cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ksslib(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko: ksslib grin

Did you get that mention? cheesy
Lol. Of course!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2014
April07:

Which is him?

If you're the guy with blue shirt Airbornelacer, then u certainly do look like someone I know.. shocked

OMG! April07 is that you on your DP?

You've got the looks of a damsel I dated back then in kindergaten!

See, It's easy to tell a lie cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Morning Bluv.
You must be surprised I hit the bar this early on a Sunday.
I just wanna do something new today - drink in a pub on a holy day cheesy
You're welcome to do so sire wink. I believe that also means a different drink for you - like say nitlad's favorite for a change? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: you are 4getin somtin... AM IN CHARGE OF #OFFERING...

Jbluv go kee you here.

Nigerian pastors may toy with everything but certainly not with that damn paper in the offering box cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by nitlad: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2014
April07: You're incorrigible grin

I don't know what this means, as I nor sabi book. embarassed I shar know it doesn't describe me. undecided I'd rather you said; "You're cute and lovable kiss kiss kiss"
tongue tongue

I bet I can play better than u do. tongue

hehehehe. . . .

Drop ya PSN/PS Plus ID if you're game! cool

Awwww.... embarassed

But sadly she's gone.. Oh wellll.... cheesy

You're just selfish! You just banished her. Didn't allow her to say "goodbye". Forcefully seperated her from her loved ones. Wicked you! angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2014
AirborneLacer:

OMG! April07 is that you on your DP?

You've got the looks of a damsel I dated back then in kindergaten!

See, It's easy to tell a lie cheesy

Lol.. gerraway.. grin

Seriously tho, you look real familiar undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
You're welcome to do so sire wink. I believe that also means a different drink for you - like say nitlad's favorite for a change? cheesycheesygrin

Pfft

Nitlad is a hungry fella cheesy

Good thought there, lemme forget God's Lager just for a day and go with something that aligns with Sunday.

Gimme Maltina - this is me being a very good Christain grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2014
lertee:
I slept deep and a bit fulfilled smiley,i had my heart pumping fast while watching the guys play yesterday esp during the last 4mins embarassed,I wouldn't have slept well if those guys didn't pull through. grin
I think your team still has a lot of issues to deal with. Someone with a tendency to have a rise in BP could collapse if watching Man U match these days wink. I'm glad they didn't allow an equalizer sha smiley.

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.