Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,560 members, 7,968,596 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (888290 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
neighy: embarassed hey am sori 1nce again

Make up for it 7th of July. wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by marquiseT(f): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
neighy: H0PE YA'ALL HAD A NYC DAY...
Tags
marquiseT
JBLUV55
SpcAgtOko
Tovot
Stenon
Dre11
April07=>i av my wooing to do..but myn wld be ryt hia not the other thread
AfricanApple...
To our dearest customers and all tha NL chelsea Fan... GOODEVENING
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Make up for it 7th of July. wink
7th of july
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tags
marquiseT
JBLUV55
SpcAgtOko
Tovot
Stenon
Dre11
AfricanApple...
Emmmmmm.......

Goodevening my Dearest, ow ar you doing?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
neighy: 7th of july

My birthday grin

For real
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Good evening pple... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mondisweets: haba jbluv... Whats making me bitter again? cry
Bitter foods and drinks are better for the body wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adufetohposh: Good evening pple... smiley
Evening omoba smiley. How has your day been?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
STENON: Emmmmmm.......

Goodevening my Dearest, ow ar you doing?
Evening STENON smiley. And I say Amen to the prayer you have in your siggy wink.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
marquiseT: cheesy cheesy cheesy
Welcome ma'am sir grin.

*guides her him to a seat grin*

What shall I offer you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
neighy: This wooing thread dey spoil market ooo... Wia all our customers go
We don finish o cheesycheesy. Back to bizness wink. How ya day bro?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tags
marquiseT
JBLUV55
SpcAgtOko
Tovot
Stenon
Dre11
AfricanApple...
*clears throat*....lipsrsealedgrin

Evening once again bro wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
JoeCutie: I sight you bae. Well, I missed you too...like Miss Nigeria. And you'll still miss me more. You'll keep missing me...like the missing Malaysian Airline. cheesy And uhmm...I followed you. Finally! wink
shockedshockedshocked Joe Joe cool.

Bro Nawa for you o. Person nor just dey see your brakelights sha, hope you're good o cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
AfricanApple: I already know

oh! so u care. since Kelvin's party, u've been ignoring me. I'm fine anyway
Haaa!!! Ma binu dear, but you know that couldn't possibly have been intentionally na wink.

Bawo ni?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Evening omoba smiley. How has your day been?
my day ain't bad. How bout urs?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adufetohposh: my day ain't bad. How bout urs?
Adupe l'owo Olorun smiley. How is the weather? Ojo se ro tan nibiyi ni grin

BTW, do you have any football club that you also support?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Adupe l'owo Olorun smiley. How is the weather? Ojo se ro tan nibiyi ni grin

BTW, do you have any football club that you also support?
it's not raining here, the weather is chilly though.
Yea I support manchester united *Arrogant Man-u fan *

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Nawa for you o shockedshockedshocked

Na drinks dem be or tablets?
drinks and tablet grin all join cheesy

Them dey small sachet like chelsea own.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adufetohposh: it's not raining here, the weather is chilly though.

Smart girl grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Smart girl grin
wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adufetohposh: it's not raining here, the weather is chilly though.
Wow!!! You are a rival then cheesycheesy. I'm a diehard Chelsea fan wink.

What shall I serve you tonight?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
harlos: drinks and tablet grin all join cheesy

Them dey small sachet like chelsea own.
I see. I never see dem before o cheesycheesygrin. I go find out about dem sha wink.

So make I serve you another drink na wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
I see. I never see dem before o cheesycheesygrin. I go find out about dem sha wink.

So make I serve you another drink na wink.
M feeling sleepy already gan sef.
Mauve you give me a cup lemon juice
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ksslib(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Sgt. Ksslib don retire to Benin highway where ein dey enjoy gala sales. grin
Iffa swear for you, you no go make am walahi. grin

Caseless how will I get the mentions when you keep calling me kslib?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
AfricanApple: u sure can't eat that alone

jbluv55, give me this too, I'm salivating already
Here you go dear smiley.

Shey na with pammy also? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
ksslib grin

Did you get that mention? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 12:07am On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Here you go dear smiley.

Shey na with pammy also? grin
Pammy ke.. bring ma favourite joor. champagne
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 12:17am On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Haaa!!! Ma binu dear, but you know that couldn't possibly have been intentionally na wink.

Bawo ni?
mo binu o but not any more

mo kuku wa, mo Posh, ko da mo tun thush

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 12:30am On Sep 28, 2014
Tags
marquiseT
JBLUV55
SpcAgtOko
Tovot
Stenon
Dre11
AfricanApple...
hey, wats up, hope u are cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:55am On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
We don finish o cheesycheesy. Back to bizness wink. How ya day bro?

The wooing is over, but things are just getting hot here grin

neighy you didn't come see JB sweep me off of my feet. undecided

Don't worry. I saved a copy for you wink

*Shows him the copy: https://www.nairaland.com/1921661/wooing-challenge-2014-mens-edition/25#26675124*

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 4:43am On Sep 28, 2014
This place is boring at night sad

*turns on some music and does stuff*

-explicit version-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rep5OZ53qWo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko: This place is boring at night sad

*turns on some music and does stuff*

-explicit version-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rep5OZ53qWo
Good morning smiley
Mrs jb grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.