Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,559 members, 7,968,591 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (888288 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesycheesy. You mean to say you are taking Panadol extra even when you obviously have no headache or body pain? shockedshockedshockedcheesycheesycheesy
no im just taking more honey to become sweeter grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tamudo(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Well, the bartender has a duty to woo a very beautiful lady later on and he needs to prepare for that cheesycheesygrin.
Hmmmm! Interesting! Oga jb wooing..I hear! I must be there doing what I know how to do best...*books flight ticket*

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2014
April07:

Good night Mr SmellMyFart.. whAta name.. cheesy
lol. Don't you like it?

Good morning.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Sure dear, I had plenty of sweet dreams but I just can't remember any cheesycheesygrin.

All I know is I woke up happy with thots of someone cheesycheesygrin
a ah! and may I know who she is........
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2014
*passing by*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tuntheycr7: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2014
AfricanApple: a ah! and may I know who she is........
smiley
Yu can neva say, it cud b HE (may b one of those guyz that owes my friend some moneyy) grin grin

Good moneyy to yu. So ya own night?

Ah cud See Adufetohposh peeping tru d window.. grin Good am too oo.

My friend Jbluv, how are yu ? Even if yu no C mi and yu no ask. Diaris God ooo grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2014
Tuntheycr7:
smiley
Yu can neva say, it cud b HE (may b one of those guyz that owes my friend some moneyy) grin grin

My friend Jbluv, how are yu ? Even if yu no C mi and yu no ask. Diaris God ooo grin
nairalanders just dey make me laugh this morning. you are right though but I don't think that's is cos he couldn't be smiling

I would rather you say 'good dollars to you' money has grade uh.

my night was superb.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tuntheycr7: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2014
[size=28pt]special greetinz to Mismore my Love. Good am baby. How are yu ?[/size]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Tuntheycr7:
smiley

Good morning Tunde, hope u slept good.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tuntheycr7: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2014
Adufetohposh: Good morning Tunde, hope u slept good.
Morning oo. Yup
Ah slept like a baby.
So how this wkend gonna b ?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by IBOGIRL1: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2014
SmellMyFart: ututu oma.

Nne, imara mma cool

Nna,daalu soo. Goodmorning dear
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2014
Tuntheycr7: [size=28pt]special greetinz to Mismore my Love. Good am baby. How are yu ?[/size]

gudmorning. am gud.

hope u are good too?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Emmyk(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Happy Weekend, Amigos. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Gooooooood moooooooooorning peoples grin
It's never too early to drink, right?
I'll have 1 shot of vodka for every MANU goal grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Pointed noted Gatjokez grin

Let's keep our fingers crossed about Man U. They have a match this weekend cool.

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend to you too dear smiley and once again, welcome back smiley.

See? ManU won today tongue .... I know, I know; there will be some "yea but" replies wink.... Now, as for Liverpool 1-1 makes me not too happy angry

Hope your weekend is going well smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
SpcAgtOko: Gooooooood moooooooooorning peoples grin

So, did you have your 2 shots of vodka? grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Victoriousvic:
He's Mr. Nairaland. He should have access to the Nairaland account. grin

I'm sure NL account treasurers will agree grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55 abeg you get PUSHER or STRIKER make I take sama body cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by papindinho(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
That's good bro. So how was your day?
I'm sorry for replying late sire. Yesterday was hectic and today has been good thus far. And yours?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesy. Ok I understand where you've been smiley.

The bar is fine. Closing it soon wink.

Wait a minute, are my eyes playing a trick? shocked... why are you closing the bar soon
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
GatJokez:

Wait a minute, are my eyes playing a trick? shocked... why are you closing the bar soon
Sorry I meant for the night winkgrin. Good day dear smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
Its being long have seen u ma'am
How are u and the family........

Glad to see u here

Hello my dear friend, yes it's been a while. Sorry for the late reply. We're doing fine. I got very busy with work. How are you doing? Nice to see you here too cheesy.

Like I mentioned to our friend Jbluv55, please don't call me ma'am cuz it makes me feel old ..... I'm forever young at heart grin grin grin

Hope your weekend is fun filled smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
papindinho: I'm sorry for replying late sire. Yesterday was hectic and today has been good thus far. And yours?
Its alright bro smiley. Everything seems to be going according to plan and Chelsea's fantastic match is making the weekend more enjoyable cheesygrin.

What shall I offer you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
harlos: Jbluv55 abeg you get PUSHER or STRIKER make I take sama body cool
Evening bro smiley.

Wetin be that one o undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
GatJokez:

See? ManU won today tongue .... I know, I know; there will be some "yea but" replies wink.... Now, as for Liverpool 1-1 makes me not too happy angry

Hope your weekend is going well smiley
Hehehe cheesy. Congrats to Man U. Liverpool played Everton which is a BIG team too as far as EPL is concerned, so a draw isn't so bad wink.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
GatJokez:

I'm sure NL account treasurers will agree grin grin grin
Me too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
SpcAgtOko: Gooooooood moooooooooorning peoples grin
Hello dear smiley. Good morning/day to you and Congrats for your club's win wink.

Here's your first shot smiley

[img]http://socialnarguile.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Vodka_shot_by_AnujKaura.jpg[/img]

And the 2nd wink

[img]http://1.bp..com/_xQcYmIFElhw/S8El5hNTyQI/AAAAAAAAAfs/DG5AGUlDUEQ/s400/vodka.jpg[/img]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
GatJokez:

So, did you have your 2 shots of vodka? grin grin

*looks around*
Yes!

Thanks, JB.

Please serve this girl something too. wink

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tuntheycr7:
smiley

Buhahahaha cheesycheesygrin.

You'll soon find out winkcheesygrin

We don ask of you taya sef. We go even call you but no response. Anyway sha, hope you're good wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
AfricanApple: a ah! and may I know who she is........
Soon dear, soon wink.

Awayu btw?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
Emmyk: Happy Weekend, Amigos. smiley
Hello bro, bawo ni? Hope you're good? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Evening bro smiley.

Wetin be that one o undecided
Pusher na I'm dey ginger man back when you are stressed out.

Striker, Hmmmm....use that one before going to bed and see how many goals you go score untop your wife grin

Na ghana product dem be na.

Good evening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.