Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,559 members, 7,968,591 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (888288 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:59am On Sep 27, 2014
Victoriousvic:
I could tutor him for a million naira only. smiley
Buhahahaha cheesycheesy. You want him to get the girl and not have any money to take care of her needs? shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 1:00am On Sep 27, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Beennkumar head will be okgringrin
shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:01am On Sep 27, 2014
Beennkumar:
LOL. I'm just nervous. embarassed
Buhahaha cheesycheesy. Because of the kinda flows from the Naija boysss? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Buhahahaha cheesycheesy. You want him to get the girl and not have any money to take care of her needs? shockedshockedshocked
He's Mr. Nairaland. He should have access to the Nairaland account. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 1:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Buhahaha cheesycheesy. Because of the kinda flows from the Naija boysss? cheesycheesygrin

Seriously. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 1:10am On Sep 27, 2014
chucky234: Been around my man, why are you and Khiaa taking every single joke serious na.

How would you like it if I bad mouthed Freecocoa all the time?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:16am On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesy. Ok I understand where you've been smiley.

The bar is fine. Closing it soon wink.

The bar that never closes? What can make it close?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:18am On Sep 27, 2014
Victoriousvic:
He's Mr. Nairaland. He should have access to the Nairaland account. grin
Hehehe cheesycheesygrin. Even if he did, S E U N go block the account cheesycheesy.

Oya charge lesser joor wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:22am On Sep 27, 2014
khiaa:

How would you like it if I bad mouthed Freecocoa al the time?
Hello khiaa, how are you tonight?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 1:24am On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hello khiaa, how are you tonight?

I'm sorry I just realised it is you. I'm doing great, how are you? What's going on in the house tonite?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesycheesygrin. Even if he did, S E U N go block the account cheesycheesy.

Oya charge lesser joor wink.
For wetin na?

I need money to buy a car. embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:33am On Sep 27, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

The bar that never closes? What can make it close?
Well, the bartender has a duty to woo a very beautiful lady later on and he needs to prepare for that cheesycheesygrin.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:40am On Sep 27, 2014
khiaa:

I'm sorry I just realised it is you. I'm doing great, how are you? What's going on in the house tonite?

Welcome ma'am. Erm.....majority of peeps in the house went to the wooing center earlier where males are currently wooing females wink.

It continues later today wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Well, the bartender has a duty to woo a very beautiful lady later on and he needs to prepare for that cheesycheesygrin.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 2:01am On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Welcome ma'am. Erm.....majority of peeps in the house went to the wooing center earlier where males are currently wooing females wink.

It continues later today wink.

When you say later today, you mean Sat. right, because sometimes it gets confusing because here it's 6pm Fri.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Omo ilu momsi mi cool.

How's life na?
cheesy Iyen norr make sense... life is good baby wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 6:24am On Sep 27, 2014
April07:

Abasi mbok! grin you didn't tell me you started rolling with Prof. Patrick.. grin
hahahaha...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2014
khiaa:

When you say later today, you mean Sat. right, because sometimes it gets confusing because here it's 6pm Fri.
Oh so sorry dear, forgot you were in a different time zone.

Yep Saturday, 10/11am your time wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by chucky234(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2014
khiaa:

How would you like it if I bad mouthed Freecocoa al the time?
Bad mouthed ke, baby bear chill jare.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Adufetohposh: cheesy Iyen norr make sense... life is good baby wink
Ok! Kare omo daadaa cheesycheesygrin. I see you are awake already cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Sehindemi(f): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Can i join u?
Free world hun smiley
**shifts 4 him to sit**

U can place Ur order..
Aint gonna share my wine wit U o cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2014
good morning everyone is this bar. hope u guys dreamt well

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Even me sef don stop to dey tap bumbum o cheesycheesygrin. Na MondiSweets own I tap last and that was before NL tsunami cheesycheesygrin
hahahahaha...tap no more. Btw, mondisweet is bumbumless. So what were u tapping then?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 7:01am On Sep 27, 2014
lertee:
Takbir.....Allahu Akbar!!! kiss
grin grin grin
*cuddles*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2014
neighy: l0l... Have seen him play... He his okay for his age...

okay wont get him first team jersey.. he needs to be exceptional.. for me not to know him ahead of patrick bamford and christensea, means he is not that exceptional..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
But you've always been a good girl na cheesy. Or am I missing something? grin
im trying to be more better than before
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Sgt. Ksslib don retire to Benin highway where ein dey enjoy gala sales. grin
kslib sells gala? I wan zhie grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2014
April07:

Lol.. I miss our craziness grin
awww thank u dear. kiss im behaving these days lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2014
AfricanApple: good morning everyone is this bar. hope u guys dreamt well
Sure dear, I had plenty of sweet dreams but I just can't remember any cheesycheesygrin.

All I know is I woke up happy with thots of someone cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2014
Mondisweets: im trying to be more better than before
Hehehe cheesycheesy. You mean to say you are taking Panadol extra even when you obviously have no headache or body pain? shockedshockedshockedcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2014
Caseless: hahahahaha...tap no more. Btw, mondisweet is bumbumless. So what were u tapping then?

Hehe. I was tapping the ukwu cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2014
IBOGIRL1:
Nwanne anom mma,udodi. ke ur way?
ututu oma.

Nne, imara mma cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.