Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,667 members, 7,962,156 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (885966 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tovot: Erm....... Jbluv55 should take your order.
lol I work hia... I sell the food and drinks... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
So what do you feed him everyday then? cheesycheesygrin

I went to pick some stuff and made it back late wink.
Do you eat your favourite food everyday?

Sha since you didn't go
Hope you did home service then? tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Buhahahaha cheesycheesy. Whyne about Birthday abi werin? grin
yes na.. Abi u sef dey d plan?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

*looks under kepyboard*

Not there ....

*goes to Starbucks hoping it is there*
shockedshockedshocked

Seriously?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Adufetohposh: grin
Adufe bawo ni? Se Awon boys o ma ba ara won ja l'ori e sha? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
shockedshockedshocked

Seriously?

Yep I lost it.. and literally have no other way to access the money in that account shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Beennkumar:
Are you serious? sad
dechandel:
Yes
Keeping you company is already a big contribution na tongue

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: yes na.. Abi u sef dey d plan?
Me sef think say you catch the joke na, abi d tin nor surprise you say we nor carry her name join for celebrants ni cheesycheesygrin.

Pele winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Potato Paratha

thank me later tongue
Perfect explanation cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tovot: Lol, which one is potato para ? Huh? Who is princesa , is she a nlander?
lol u don dey sly... U no wan forgive the girl WHY?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tovot: Lol, which one is potato para ? Huh? Who is princesa , is she a nlander?
Hahahaha cheesycheesycheesy Tovie!!!!! You nor serious gaskiya grin.

Dariji na abi make I sing for you ni cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yaaaaaay... Geoffrey wins!!!! I'm sooo happy my #100 every weekend no waste #Mtnprojectfame.. cheesy

Hey guys and girls! kisskiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
nitlad:

Don't mind the boy. Na only him dey mulato. . . Very selfish! angry
no mind Jbluv55 jae lyk say I'm fit cari all NL babes..I'm no dey evn think about odas SELFISH INDEED!!!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin:
embarassed embarassed

My darling.. kisskisskiss Where did u disappear to? sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Me sef think say you catch the joke na, abi d tin nor surprise you say we nor carry her name join for celebrants ni cheesycheesygrin.

Pele winkgrin.
SmH... Adds JBLuvs name to Ignore list
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ksslib(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Caseless: i lov dried fish grin
Us siggy made me laff.
E who no like drief fish? grin

Really? Abun dariya ne? angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
GoodEvening Ya'll how are you guys doing??
Tags
Jbluv55
Stenon
April07 cheesy love
AfricanApple
Dre11

And all our wonderful Customers Down to the Spies ans Special Agents in the Building to the Green Berets... Seals and the Marine... I SALUTE...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: GoodEvening Ya'll how are you guys doing??
Tags
Jbluv55
Stenon
April07 cheesy love
AfricanApple
Dre11

And all our wonderful Customers Down to the Spies ans Special Agents in the Building to the Green Berets... Seals and the Marine... I SALUTE...

Hi hun.. how was ur day? kisskiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by iceberylin(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
April07:

My darling.. kisskisskiss Where did u disappear to? sad
ČĤĨĹĹĨŃĞ @ ŔŐMÁŃČĔ ŚĔČŤĨŐŃ wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
April07:

Hi hun.. how was ur day? kisskiss
was home tru out jae.. Thinking about you
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: SmH... Adds JBLuvs name to Ignore list
Buhahahaha cheesycheesy. You go add taya because na erryborry sabi cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin:
ČĤĨĹĹĨŃĞ @ ŔŐMÁŃČĔ ŚĔČŤĨŐŃ wink

Hmmm. I didn't know there was human sized cooler there abi na cold room cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
I forgot to invite jnrbayano to eat with us grin.

I am here now bro..... smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel:
Love potion?
Blehh tongue
The love is genuine
Genuine?shockedshocked

Chai! And I thought you were mine?cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: was home tru out jae.. Thinking about you

Awwww... *blushing* Really? tell me more.. *grabs a bucket of popcorn* cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
satope1:

Is lertee free?
Free for?
Jbluv55:
Wow!!! You mean Monday and Tuesday have been declared as Holidays? shockedshockedshocked
I thought you knew..yes,enough time to relax smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
April07:
Hmmm. I didn't know there was human sized cooler there abi na cold room cheesy cheesy
Br3nd4?undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
[Quote author=Jbluv55]
Buhahahaha cheesycheesy. You go add taya because na erryborry sabi cheesycheesygrin. [/quote] adds everyBody to Ignore List... If I catch that everybody enh,,, wait na boy or na Girl
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
April07: Yaaaaaay... Geoffrey wins!!!! I'm sooo happy my #100 every weekend no waste #Mtnprojectfame.. cheesy

Hey guys and girls! kisskiss
April07 dearie bawo ni? I've been missing that Project Fame prog for a while sef.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

September 27th of course undecided
wha!!

I'm talking about the wedding anniversaryundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I am Iranian/Lebanese grin
Ha! Tomorrow,you will tell me you are Indian/Pakistanese.undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
jnrbayano:

I am here now bro..... smiley
Welcome sire smiley. BEENNKUMAR has managed to finish the last piece of Potato Paratha that I was served o cheesycheesygrin

*whispers to him*.....I see you have finally freed Kiddablingzz from your siggy cheesycheesygrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.