Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,667 members, 7,962,156 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (885966 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Why are you laughing? Ok. You have some explaining to do, and my phone,s faulty.hows work btw?
nitlad:

LOL

I'm well, thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Awayu pretty dechandel?

And yes thank you for the info wink...*whispers to her*....but that isn't a meal na or does he make a meal of it? shockedshockedshocked

And what's yours?
I'm good.. And you?
Hope you went to church? tongue

And yea its his fave
He makes meals out of it

Ask him mine tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
lolz. Try it and you'ld never take milo again. I mean the drink.
Jbluv55:
Here you are,

*whispers to her*.....why do you ladies like chocolate and cakes so much?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Beennkumar:
Hey sweetie. kiss

How are you doing?
I am okay
Been busy sleeping all day angry

And you?
How are you today?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel:
I am okay
Been busy sleeping all day angry

And you?
How are you today?
I'm good, though a bit hungry.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Beennkumar:
I'm good, though a bit hungry.
Hungry?
Go and cook tongue

Or holla at momma tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel:
Hungry?
Go and cook tongue

Or holla at momma tongue
Or I could holla at Sir Jb cheesy

Are you hungry?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Beennkumar:
Or I could holla at Sir Jb cheesy

Are you hungry?
Or we could do the cooking together wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Most fav food? Rice? grin

I haven't taken anything and wouldn't mind you serving me wink. I'll have Potato Paratha cheesycheesygrin. *whispers to her*.....its Beennkumar's favorite grin

*serves him*

Here you go baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
lertee:
Lol,i thought the cold is only here o,been indoor since,all wrapped up in thick wear.

Sallah is saturday 4th october.
Its been raining in IB also wink. And its quite cold grin.

So Sallah is in a week's time? shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel:
Or we could do the cooking together wink
Now, that's what I wanted to hear. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Beennkumar:
Now, that's what I wanted to hear. smiley
Right smiley
U'll do the cooking tongue
I will hang around n keep you company grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel:
Right smiley

grin grin
He cooks, you have to clean then
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

grin grin
He cooks, you have to clean then
Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well tongue
He will cook and clean grin
And feed me too lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

*serves him*

Here you go baby kiss

Wow!!!! You are so sweet darling kiss

Beennkumar and Dechandel pls let's eat Beennkumar's favorite delicacy - Potato Paratha cheesycheesygrin.

*starts feasting on it*

[img]http://www.goodfellow.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/web/070220-F-1312M-0023.JPG[/img]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
harlos:
I'm cool, I saw your man in action even tho he has no competitor. He still went ahead to make you blush in the middle of the crowd cheesy

when are going to do your anniversary? grin

September 27th of course undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel:
Right smiley
shockedshockedshocked @siggy So Beennkumar is just renting? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:

Beennkumar and Dechandel pls let's eat Beennkumar's favorite delicacy - Potato Paratha cheesycheesygrin.

*starts feasting on it*

[img]http://www.goodfellow.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/web/070220-F-1312M-0023.JPG[/img]

My dear... you didn't lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel:
Right smiley
Lazy ghel!undecided

You ain't 'wife material'!angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Special Agent Oko! I dey hail o!grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Its been raining in IB also wink. And its quite cold grin.

So Sallah is in a week's time? shockedshockedshocked
Yes saturday..it is a long holiday though.
Work resumes by wednesday 8th october.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Danhumprey: Special Agent Oko! I dey hail o!grin

grin grin

What''s up?
How are you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel:
Right smiley
Are you serious? sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by nitlad: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Danhumprey: Special Agent Oko! I dey hail o!grin

shocked shocked shocked

Oh, I see. . . undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
nitlad:

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:

*starts feasting on it*

It's not my favorite. tongue

But, oh well, *grabs spoon and joins him* cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ksslib:
Haba. Ba damuwa mana.

Yea. Those guys are the reason why we enjoy dried fish. God bless his hustle. grin
i lov dried fish grin
Us siggy made me laff.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:

He is the caretaker grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Danhumprey: Lazy ghel!undecided

You ain't 'wife material'!angry
He is not complaining tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by nitlad: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Tah! "OSO" is very different from "OKO". tongue cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tovot: lolz. Try it and you'ld never take milo again. I mean the drink.
Hahahaha. Okay maybe when I finish my potato paratha cheesygrin.

Bawo ni, se o ti dariji Princesa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.