Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,666 members, 7,962,155 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (885963 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: she worked overnyt you should be understanding >:
Ok
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: then y the continuous clearing of throat
*clears throat*.....Nothing o....*clears throat*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Hi love wink

*kisses him twice*

I am great.
You nko?
Good to know dear smiley. You seem to have found a way of sneaking into my dreams cheesygrin

*whispers to her*
....I was Tom and you were Jerry in the dream cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Good to know dear smiley. You seem to have found a way of sneaking into my dreams cheesygrin

*whispers to her*
....I was Tom and you were Jerry in the dream cheesycheesy

So you chased me endlessly with no reward wink

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
*clears throat*.....Nothing o....*clears throat*
shuu... Dis one don pass ordinary eye ooo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: if u had a contender I'm still sure u will win knowing how u both have been playing your love jejely before.

oh! thanks. do you have errrrm catfish pepper soup?

Chai, I doubt what you just said o. Did you notice Maria Olae didn't choose Naija boiy? And dechan del didn't choose Beenn Kumar? grin

*serves her*

[img]http://1.bp..com/_0HKr5BmL1hc/TDxiGnQ8ptI/AAAAAAAAALk/-hXPyumCn0M/s400/DSC02939.JPG[/img]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

So you chased me endlessly with no reward wink
Hehehe cheesygrin. I managed to catch you but what I did with you is what I can't remember cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
STENON: Lol......You ar funny....

anyway, Pls i'm feeling sleepy now.....Later things sha ....Pls Take good care of urself and enjoy ur day

bye...

Dre 11, JBluvly and Harlos.........Greetings to you, Pls Enjoy ur sunday to the fullest... ....Bye
yea GO SLEEP LOVE you need it.. C Ya later dear
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesygrin. I managed to catch you but what I did with you is what I can't remember cheesycheesygrin.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I am not entirely sure if I want you to remember.

Catch me in your waking hours and we can do something to remember. wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Try as you might, you can't ignore me. grin
*IGNORES
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: *IGNORES

tongue tongue
Your willpower can't beat my persistence

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Chai, I doubt what you just said o. Did you notice Maria Olae didn't choose Naija boiy? And dechan del didn't choose Beenn Kumar? grin

*serves her*

[img]http://1.bp..com/_0HKr5BmL1hc/TDxiGnQ8ptI/AAAAAAAAALk/-hXPyumCn0M/s400/DSC02939.JPG[/img]
those you mentioned I don't know how close they were though.

how much is my bill

and why u no go church today
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

tongue tongue
Your willpower can't beat my persistence
*IGNOREs
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: jamming and Hitting... Turning my players into Boxing Bag alongside kompany needs no technique biko... That's why I said chelsea needs a very physical attacker OR Technical and has pace...

physicality will be useless wen wearin n tearin comes in.. All coaches will be forced to adjust teir team, techniques n even ideology wen complacesy sets in.. Thats wen yu know whose coach is d best.. Winnin even wen yu re nt playin well.. Physicality will b useless den, even a thousand kompany n mangala wont stop yu frm losing.. Yu will b forced to choose which match yu shud put all ur resources n which one yu shudnt..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: *IGNOREs

Bwahaha I will tag you in every post grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
jobsat34:

physicality will be useless wen wearin n tearin comes in.. All coaches will be forced to adjust teir team, techniques n even ideology wen complacesy sets in.. Thats wen yu know whose coach is d best.. Winnin even wen yu re nt playin well.. Physicality will b useless den, even a thousand kompany n mangala wont stop yu frm losing.. Yu will b forced to choose which match yu shud put all ur resources n which one yu shudnt..
wich team wldnt wanna put their all against Chelsea ManCity's oly way to win chelsea is bin physical... We av to counter that or be more physical...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I am not entirely sure if I want you to remember.
Catch me in your waking hours and we can do something to remember. wink
Hehehe cheesycheesygrin. Ok then that's a deal wink.

What shall I serve you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Bwahaha I will tag you in every post grin
ok then... This is ur last post I'l be answering for the main Time... Tag me in evrypost It will oly increase my mentions...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: those you mentioned I don't know how close they were though.

how much is my bill

and why u no go church today
I went to pickup some stuff and got back late wink.

Your bill is tirii tousan grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesycheesygrin. Ok then that's a deal wink.

What shall I serve you?

I will have my most favorite food in the entire world. cool

Have you taken anything yourself? Do I need to serve you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: ok then... This is ur last post I'l be answering for the main Time... Tag me in evrypost It will oly increase my mentions...

That's the point. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
MizMyColi:

Ummmm

It's been somewhat busy for me down here.

I'd aprreciate your serving me a bottle of Chardonnay.

Talking of solids, I'll have Fried Thai Brown Rice, a 1 week old fried and tastefully seasoned broiler chicken, and Salad, with a dash of lemonade juice, heinz salad cream and skimmed milk.

Oh, please make those double.

*whispers*
I have a date!
wink
Here you go smileywink

And your rice smiley

[img]http://3.bp..com/-2q-DsyFBsQk/Tz-fmBrtrRI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/UG1rJ6HT5rw/s1600/Thai%2Bbasil%2Bfried%2Brice.jpg[/img]

Coming up with the rest ma'am winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I will have my most favorite food in the entire world. cool

Have you taken anything yourself? Do I need to serve you?
Most fav food? Rice? grin

I haven't taken anything and wouldn't mind you serving me wink. I'll have Potato Paratha cheesycheesygrin. *whispers to her*.....its Beennkumar's favorite grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Well, I will join in praying for a quick recovery of Man U even as the odds seem to be against them wink
lertee:
Rooney was just plain stupvd to have pulled such stunt. I believe we will pull through without him,hoping mata will replace him and deliver even though I don't trust him.

That one is a mumu na,his case is from his village. I dunno when some humans will stop attaching serious emotions to certain things. RIP to him sha,na hin time don reach.
RIP indeed cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MissSlimbody(f): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hi Mr jbluv55.

Happy sunday 2 Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅.

...Had an awesome time in God's presence n i'm really famished.

I dnt mind pounded yam n efo riro grin
A bottle of Malt 2 go wit it pls. Thank Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅ smiley

Hey, Mizmycoli, how are Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅?
Enjoy ur meal

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: u no say she dey wyne me and you no fit come to my aid undecided
Buhahahaha cheesycheesy. Whyne about Birthday abi werin? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55: Well, I will join in praying for a quick recovery of Man U even as the odds seem to be against them wink

RIP indeed cool.
Jb,that being said..i want to ask some questions and a request.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
MissSlimbody: Hi Mr jbluv55.

Happy sunday 2 Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅.

...Had an awesome time in God's presence n i'm really famished.

I dnt mind pounded yam n efo riro grin
A bottle of Malt 2 go wit it pls. Thank Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅ sad.

Hey, Mizmycoli, how are Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅?
Enjoy ur meal
Welcome Miss Slim grin. How are you today? Hope you prayed for us in church cool.

*serves her*

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
lertee:
Jb,that being said..i want to ask some questions and a request.
*heart beating hoping they are questions I'll be able to answer grin*

I'm all ears ma'am smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Morning bro smiley. Hope you good?
yes boss.
Oko....errm her name dey somehow cheesy I never master am.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
*heart beating hoping they are questions I'll be able to answer grin*

I'm all ears ma'am smiley
Lol,calm down,i won't ask for your head grin grin hehehe.

Question:I just want to know your name,been trying to guess it from J and B but e no resemble embarassed.

Request: I want to see your face.(pishure)
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
STENON: Yes Boss, I'm awake now......

Hmmm.......why na?.....I dnt like it o....

I sight you Harlos......Api Nasfat......Goodafternoon

STENON mi owon smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.