Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,667 members, 7,962,156 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (885966 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
lertee:
Lol,calm down,i won't ask for your head grin grin hehehe.

Question:I just want to know your name,been trying to guess it from J and B but e no resemble embarassed.

Request: I want to see your face.(pishure)
*calms down cheesy*

Name is JiBola cool

Pinshure used to be on profile before I took it down, will put one again one of these days wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
I went to pickup some stuff and got back late wink.

Your bill is tirii tousan grin
see u, is it Sunday u supposed to be picking picking

ah ahn, ur tinz are really cheap here o

here take did 5,000 naira note. keep the change
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Most fav food? Rice? grin

I haven't taken anything and wouldn't mind you serving me wink. I'll have Potato Paratha cheesycheesygrin. *whispers to her*.....its Beennkumar's favorite grin
That's not my favorite. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

grin
That's me!
What's up?
I'm cool, I saw your man in action even tho he has no competitor. He still went ahead to make you blush in the middle of the crowd cheesy

when are going to do your anniversary? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
*calms down cheesy*

Name is JiBola cool

Pinshure used to be on profile before I took it down, will put one again one of these days wink.
Oh,i didn't even think of that from jb..

Ok,i didn't take note of the pic then..alright,i will keep checking your profile until you put it up wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MissSlimbody(f): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Welcome Miss Slim grin. How are you today? Hope you prayed for us in church cool.

*serves her*

I'm very fine cool.

Sure, i did.

Thank Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: see u, is it Sunday u supposed to be picking picking

ah ahn, ur tinz are really cheap here o

here take did 5,000 naira note. keep the change
The items arrived early this morning noni, so mi o ni choice wink.

*collects the #1000 note*

E never complete madam, na 1k you give me cheesycheesytongue.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Beennkumar:
That's not my favorite. tongue
Hehehe cheesycheesy. What's your favorite then? Chappati? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
The items arrived early this morning noni, so mi o ni choice wink.

*collects the #1000 note*

E never complete madam, na 1k you give me cheesycheesytongue.
win sh kain bar man be dis, I gave u 5000 naira. wtf, is that how u do in this bar?

infact don't keep d change again, give it to me and be fast before u begin to spark
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
AfricanApple: win sh kain bar man be dis, I gave u 5000 naira. wtf, is that how u do in this bar?

infact don't keep d change again, give it to me and be fast before u begin to spark
Haaa!!! See me see gbege o cheesycheesygrin.

*taps her by the shoulders*......wake up madam, na Nigeria we dey o and dem never make single #5k note. Na d #1k wey you give me be dis ma'am cheesycheesygrin

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
MissSlimbody:

I'm very fine cool.

Sure, i did.

Thank Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅
Let's thank God for that then smiley.

So can I ask you a question? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MizMyColi(f): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Here you go smileywink

And your rice smiley

[img]http://3.bp..com/-2q-DsyFBsQk/Tz-fmBrtrRI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/UG1rJ6HT5rw/s1600/Thai%2Bbasil%2Bfried%2Brice.jpg[/img]

Coming up with the rest ma'am winkgrin.

Thanks JayBLuv, I knew I could count on you.
I'm currently cracking the bones of that chick you served me. Couldn't wait anymore.

I take it you couldn't get my salad and dressings?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MizMyColi(f): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
@Missslimbody
Thanks for checking on me Hun.

I'll be fine embarassed
My e-house's on faya cheesy

Make ah go quench am
Brb wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MissSlimbody(f): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Let's thank God for that then smiley.

So can I ask you a question? grin

I'm all ears smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MissSlimbody(f): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
MizMyColi: @Missslimbody
Thanks for checking on me Hun.

I'll be fine embarassed
My e-house's on faya cheesy

Make ah go quench am
Brb wink

Faya ke!

**Runs after her wit fire extinguisher**
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
No. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
neighy: wetin dey 4 ur boys na?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Erm....... Jbluv55 should take your order.
neighy: wetin dey 4 ur boys na?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by iceberylin(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
April07: Airbornelacer! how are you today swity? smiley
embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:

Tandoori chicken tongue

You are welcome tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel:

Tandoori chicken tongue

You are welcome tongue
Beennkumar don do you strong thing,abi?angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
lertee:
Oh,i didn't even think of that from jb..

Ok,i didn't take note of the pic then..alright,i will keep checking your profile until you put it up wink.
Hehehe. So how are you finding this cold Sunday?

And which date is Salah?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tovot: Erm....... Jbluv55 should take your order.
I'm here now Toviedearie wink. What shall I serve you dear?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel:

Tandoori chicken tongue

You are welcome tongue
Awayu pretty dechandel?

And yes thank you for the info wink...*whispers to her*....but that isn't a meal na or does he make a meal of it? shockedshockedshocked

And what's yours?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Considering the weather is cold and its raining, warm choclate with cakes or muffin will do thanks. smiley
Jbluv55:
I'm here now Toviedearie wink. What shall I serve you dear?

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hows you?
nitlad:

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by nitlad: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tovot: Hows you?

LOL

I'm well, thank you. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe. So how are you finding this cold Sunday?

And which date is Salah?
Lol,i thought the cold is only here o,been indoor since,all wrapped up in thick wear.

Sallah is saturday 4th october.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel:

Tandoori chicken tongue

You are welcome tongue
Hey sweetie. kiss

How are you doing?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tovot: Considering the weather is cold and its raining, warm choclate with cakes or muffin will do thanks. smiley
Here you are smiley

*whispers to her*.....why do you ladies like chocolate and cakes so much?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by nitlad: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hahahaha cheesycheesy. You never can tell you know winkgrin

Take nitlad for instance, I believe he can adapt to any form of writing wink.

Yes o! E nor get pattern wey me nor fit take vibrate. Anyhow yagayaga, baba gallant. cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by nitlad: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Shugamania nko? sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.