Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,665 members, 7,962,155 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (885963 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

*feeling sleepy....might need another kiss or three hundred*

Tell me dear...what is my favorite food ?
Aaaawww!!!!

*gives her a long kiss*

*whispers into her ear*......I thought you had a thing for rice winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2014
shoefreak: smiley been around
Really? Person nor dey see your brakelights na.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

tongue tongue
Not cool!undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 7:18am On Sep 29, 2014
Jbluv55:
The others have gone on their honeymoonsssss. When they come around I'll let you know cheesycheesytongue.
Stop giving excuses! Give me names!angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2014
Jbluv55:
Aaaawww!!!!

*gives her a long kiss*

Chisos! Your memory is too good.

Please wake me when the coffee is ready. I want to be served in bed wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Am I supposed to be a guy?
Maybe!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2014
Danhumprey: Not cool!undecided

Why?

P.s. its night.., ZzzZzzzZZ
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by iceberylin(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2014
April07:

Hmmm. I didn't know there was human sized cooler there abi na cold room cheesy cheesy

ČŐMĔ ŐVĔŔ, Ú'ĹĹ ĔŃĴŐŶ ĨŤ.....

Ŷou ČÁŃŤ ĞĔŤ ČŐĹĎ,Ĩ'ĹĹ ßĔ ŤĤĔĨŔ wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tamudo(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2014
SpcAgtOko: Good morning Tamudo. cool
Morning Mrs Jb.....*rush out of trend*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Why?

P.s. its night.., ZzzZzzzZZ
Goodnight.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I think this package belongs to you wink

WOW!!!

*opens the package and....shockedshockedshocked*

WOW!!!

*whispers to her*....I love the contents of the package, lemme go keep it in the most secure place I know lipsrsealed before Danhumprey or neighy start getting any ideas coolcheesygrin.

*gives her a full kiss and runs to mercury with the package grin*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by nitlad: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Laaro kutu Monday! Na im beer parlour full like this? shocked

Shey una no go go work ni?

Ah go spray all of una with pepper spray now if una nor clear comot for here! angry

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2014
neighy: I believe you jare no mind that naughty Spc
Thank U brova.
U shall live long
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2014
Jbluv55:
Really? Person nor dey see your brakelights na.

Na so our love go take last? You no see me,you no call,no text...sha serve me one loaf of bread and egg andtea
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2014
dechandel:

Just 30days? Nah
Its too short
Make it forever tongue
Since its heaven na.. Whayasay?? grin
gringringringrin
Chai!
Bia nwanyi a, I didnt say i want to relocate to heaven na, i only wished 4 a holidaytongue??

Btw... Good morningcheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2014
Jbluv55, gud mawning sir. Pls kan i have a good mawning coffee served me?
Thanks.

ShoeFreak Gud mawning to U.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Hey Kilokeys
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kilokeys(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
gringringringrin
Chai!
Bia nwanyi a, I didnt say i want to relocate to heaven na, i only wished 4 a holidaytongue??

ur own better na.. dechandel has me on lockdown in saturn's second moon grin

for heaven u fit still see angels na.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 8:02am On Sep 29, 2014
kilokeys:

Is saturn not better?? grin
Free from earth and the worries tongue

Good morning
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
gringringringrin
Chai!

I hope you change your mind
Heaven is a very nice place
U'd love it if you relocate grin

Good morning
Do have a nice day
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kilokeys(m): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Hey Kilokeys

Boss.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2014
Jbluv55
Wish you a stress free day smiley

Beennkumar sweets,
Have a nice day kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kilokeys(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2014
dechandel:
Is saturn not better?? grin
Free from earth and the worries tongue

Good morning
no oxygen no You
just dust stones and rust
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2014
kilokeys:

I no go mind make she lock me in that kind place wey she lock U o xo far as say she go dey there with me..... Wetin i want take anoda angel do when i get Angel Dechandel with me.cheesy

Gud mawning brova.
A fulfilled day/week i wish U sir.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kilokeys(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
I no go mind make she lock me in that kind place wey she lock U o xo far as say she go dey there with me..... Wetin i want take anoda angel do when i get Angel Dechandel with me.cheesy

Gud mawning brova.
A fulfilled day/week i wish U sir.

lol.. bros no gawk urself o.. she dey another galaxy with dat bros. u go chop saturn dust tire.. lol
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2014
dechandel:
I hope you change your mind
Heaven is a very nice place
U'd love it if you relocate grin

Good morning
Do have a nice day
Yeah i know heaven is a nyc place, i have couple of friends and families whom i do go and visit. But i am not ready to relocate there permenantly.cheesy

Do have a nice day too dear.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:27am On Sep 29, 2014
kilokeys:

lol.. bros no gawk urself o.. she dey another galaxy with dat bros. u go chop saturn dust tire.. lol
Lolz... Thanks 4 d info, i thought she would stay there wìth me o. If dats the case, na heaven sure pass o.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2014
neighy: abeg... Wich waist u get wey u wan wine?? Shuu
better waist noni.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Jbluv55:
Aaaawww!!!!

*gives her a long kiss*

Morning big bro.. i read ur wooin stunt for special agent oko and i was like whaoo... (dont misquote me, i tot yu were drunk grin grin grin )
i guess ur incantation really hypnotize her (that reminds me, who took my leftover chinchin on kelvingraphics parry at ur bar angry angry )
i will come around today, hopefully durin lunch time to celebrate our darlin selsi and to strategize how we are going to devour that a'ss_hen_a'ss

peace bro

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2014
AfricanApple: better waist noni.
IPOoooo cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2014
neighy: IPOoooo cheesy grin
na becos u never see better waste before
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2014
satope1: Free to hookups like the thread states. I stumbled on your post on the thread and I Used to picture you as married.
Oh,but they didn't state single or married on the thread,i think anyone can come in and catch fun you know.

BTW,i'm not married yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.