Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,664 members, 7,962,155 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (885962 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Thank U brova.
U shall live long
and you to boss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2014
shoefreak: Lertee!!
Gentlemimi!
Babe nwa,kedu,where have you been?

Someone should help me look for gentlemimi oooo. cry

Goodmorning everyone. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2014
kilokeys:
no oxygen no You
just dust stones and rust
I'll be with you in spirit tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2014
Jbluv55:
Ehen??!! Nice sha. Bawo l'Eko? Shey baale ile wa niyen ninu aworan yen ni? grin

Daada l'Eko wa. Baale ile yin ko ooo.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kilokeys(m): 10:04am On Sep 29, 2014
dechandel:
I'll be with you in spirit tongue
spiritual conji is too wickedful
mutual touchi is more meaningful grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2014
AfricanApple: na becos u never see better waste before
I Don see [b]WASTE[\b] wey pass your own ......... almost everyday na Im I dey pass lawma recycle building...... and talking about waist.... check out April07's waist cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2014
good morning ya'll howdy and how was your night....
tags
jbluv55
April07 love
Stenon dear
jobsat34
dre11
africanApple

and to all our wonderful customers......

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:20am On Sep 29, 2014
neighy: I Don see [b]WASTE[\b] wey pass your own ......... almost everyday na Im I dey pass lawma recycle building...... and talking about waist.... check out April07's waist cheesy
wetin you dey talk, u never see d waste na.
where her waste
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2014
AfricanApple: wetin you dey talk, u never see d waste na.
where her waste
her waste dey dust bin na .... wetin I wan use the trash do?.? shuu
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by obayaya(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2014
lertee:
Oh,but they didn't state single or married on the thread,i think anyone can come in and catch fun you know.

BTW,i'm not married yet.

You say? angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2014
obayaya:

You say? angry
I mean err erm,i'm not single grin grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2014
neighy: her waste dey dust bin na .... wetin I wan use the trash do?.? shuu
*draws ears* ehn! dust wetin.
I was not here.

where your oga. I deal with am yesterday
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2014
Odilafta:

Na so our love go take last? You no see me,you no call,no text...sha serve me one loaf of bread and egg andtea
Haaaa!!!! Odilafta Awayu na? I nor want make barcanista think say I dey try snatch im property noni o. Nor vex dear winkgrin

*rushes to serve her*

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ffW2ezd6w14/UBhm5qqPgII/AAAAAAAACR8/32L8-7EMP7E/s1600/IMG_4814.JPG[/img]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2014
AfricanApple: *draws ears* ehn! dust wetin.
I was not here.

where your oga. I deal with am yesterday
I don land madam coolwink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2014
lertee:
Bwahahaha cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by obayaya(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2014
lertee:

I for say grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Daada l'Eko wa. Baale ile yin ko ooo.
Hehehe cheesycheesy......ok o.*whispers to her in Dechandel's voice*...abi na caretaker? cheesycheesygrin

How's your monday going btw?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MissSlimbody(f): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesycheesy......ok o.*whispers to her in Dechandel's voice*...abi na caretaker? cheesycheesygrin

How's your monday going btw?

Nope, jst a friend.
We served in d same PPA in Cross River..... #Lobatan

Bored n sick... #Ulcer cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2014
Good morning house
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2014
Jbluv55:
Bwahahaha cheesycheesycheesy
Now what is funny? My sweetie misunderstood me and i'm trying to clarify things embarassed embarassed

Goodmorning.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2014
lertee:
Oh,but they didn't state single or married on the thread,i think anyone can come in and catch fun you know.

BTW,i'm not married yet.

Emphasis on yet. Good morning everyone
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2014
jobsat34:

Morning big bro.. i read ur wooin stunt for special agent oko and i was like whaoo... (dont misquote me, i tot yu were drunk grin grin grin )
i guess ur incantation really hypnotize her (that reminds me, who took my leftover chinchin on kelvingraphics parry at ur bar angry angry )
i will come around today, hopefully durin lunch time to celebrate our darlin selsi and to strategize how we are going to devour that a'ss_hen_a'ss

peace bro
Buhahahaha cheesycheesygrin. In alomosweets' voice, actyoooly I was and am still drunk......*whispers to him*....in LOVE wink.

Your chinchin? Not sure o grin

Hopefully, we'll do the needful with Arsenal cheesycheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Good morning house
Goood morning ma'am smiley. Bawo ni?

*guides her to a seat*

Shall I offer you something? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2014
lertee:
Now what is funny? My sweetie misunderstood me and i'm trying to clarify things embarassed embarassed

Goodmorning.
Hehehe .....sorry I poked my nose ma'am smileygrin

How are you today?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Nope, jst a friend.
We served in d same PPA in Cross River..... #Lobatan

Bored n sick... #Ulcer cry
Wow!! Cross River cool. I still have hopes of visiting those riverine areas o cheesygrin. I'm sure you enjoyed yourself there cool

Ulcer ke? Kilode? You've been depriving yourself of morning food?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2014
kilokeys:
spiritual conji is too wickedful
mutual touchi is more meaningful grin
Welcome sire smiley. How's your day going?

And what shall I serve you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2014
Danhumprey: Stop giving excuses! Give me names!angry
What if I told you I swore an oath of non-disclosure? cheesycheesytongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Chisos! Your memory is too good.

Please wake me when the coffee is ready. I want to be served in bed wink
Of course my memory has to be good because I've reserved the best part for keeping details about you wink.

I'll definitely ensure you're served in bed dear wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MissSlimbody(f): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2014
Jbluv55:
Wow!! Cross River cool. I still have hopes of visiting those riverine areas o cheesygrin. I'm sure you enjoyed yourself there cool

Ulcer ke? Kilode? You've been depriving yourself of morning food?

Yeah, Cross River was fun.

I've been starving myself.
...Dnt like eating n i dnt knw y
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2014
Jbluv55:
What if I told you I swore to an oath of non-disclosure? cheesycheesytongue
angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2014
teeo:

Emphasis on yet. Good morning everyone
Ha,now you want to dissect this English..i would have written it in nupe tongue
Hope you had a good weekend smiley

Jbluv55:
Hehehe .....sorry I poked my nose ma'am smileygrin
How are you today?
tongue

I'm good o,and you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2014
neighy: good morning ya'll howdy and how was your night....
tags
jbluv55
April07 love
Stenon dear
jobsat34
dre11
africanApple

and to all our wonderful customers......

morning pal.. up selsi..
btw, when did yu become a stakeholder at jbluv beer parlour

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.